oo5

Constellations (Long hiatus)

 

Chansik snickers as he opens the book, he didn't think Daniel would be kidnapped so easily. Chansik flips around before landing on a certain page. Words started to fill the page slowly.

Beware of the mind. 

Gemini, manipulator of mind control, is embodied in Kris Wu, famous performer in Beijing, China. Kris Wu has been using his powers to gain fans and become famous through only that. Kris Wu is currently in Seoul, South Korea for a concert on July 14th.

Most compatible with Libra, Aquarius, and Leo.

Least compatible with Taurus, Cancer, and Pisces.

"Ooh, interesting. This one is compatible with me. I must pick him up first." Chansik says as he starts his journey to find Gemini.

 


 

Daniel sighs as he finishes searching the last room on the first floor. With no one in sight, he leaves the mansion and heads to a place nearby. The first place he sees is a massive theater of some sort. With curiosity filling him, he walks over to the theater. Inside, there is a single long table on the stage with fans, mostly females, lining up. Daniel squints in attempt to see who they're all lining up to see but it's no hope. He walks closer and closer till he's at the front row. Between a small space he sees a blonde-haired male. The male looks pretty tall, even when sitting down. He is wearing a tuxedo, a little too fancy for this occasion but nice nonetheless. Daniel has a confusion expression plastered on his face once more.

"Who is that?"

"Are you kidding?" A girl says in front of him. The girl whips her head around and stares at Daniel. "This is THE Kris Wu."

"Oops, did I say that out loud?" Daniel mutters to himself. With every second passing, more girls turn to face him.

"I can't believe he doesn't know who Kris Wu is."

"Yeah, he's only everywhere."

"Where has he been? Living under a rock?" More insults passing by the second until the tall figure stands up. That causes all the girls to look at him. "Kris! Did he upset you?"

The male looks at the fan girl and smiles. "Not at all, I was just wondering who was getting all the attention," Kris turns to face Daniel then walks down the stage to greet him. "Hello, my name's Kris Wu. Nice to meet you, may I ask for your name?"

There's something about him that makes Daniel instantly attracted to the male. Maybe it's his styled hair, maybe it's his tall figure, maybe it was just his presence in general. 

"H-hi. I'm Daniel Oh, nice to meet you too." Daniel says as he shakes the hand that is held out in front of him.

"Pleasure is all mine. You look a bit lost, are you searching for someone?" Kris asks the question then leads Daniel up to the stage then pulls him out the back of the stage. While this is happening, several sighs and whining could be heard on the stage.

"Where is he?"

"Why'd he take a nobody back stage?"

"Who does he think he is, coming in not knowing who Kris Wu is then going back stage with him?"

Daniel fiddles with his thumbs, not wanting to look up. "U-umm I'm looking for two males who look similar one with purple hair and one with blonde hair. Both are a bit shorter than me."

"Hmm, haven't seen anyone like that but hey, why don't you ditch them and come with me?" Kris says with a smile and a hand out towards Daniel.

Daniel wanted to say no, he wanted to push the male away and run. But something prevented him from doing just that. Something made him want to follow him, leave both Joe and Byunghun behind. Without being able to resist, Daniel lays his hand on Kris'. Kris smiles at the other male then leads him outside of the theater. He leads him somewhere far away. But Daniel doesn't hesitate to follow him wherever he is headed.

 


 

"I heard he was a manipulator of the human mind but damn, swept the boy off his feet." Chansik clicks his tongue. He opens the book once more and looks at a different page. 

The reincarnations of Capricorn, Cancer, and Pisces are ...

The page doesn't continue from there..

Virgo, the one who controls light and healing, is a family doctor at Incheon, South Korea. Virgo's spirit lies within Zhang Yixing. A Chinese doctor that moved to Incheon 2 years ago to presume his career. 

Most compatible : Pisces, Capricorn, Taurus

Least compatible : Aries, Libra, Aquarius

"Tch, I knew I should of picked up Gemini earlier. Whatever, Virgo isn't that far." Chansik says and he disappears along with the wind.

 


 

"Where the hell are we? Joe asks suddenly. Minseok looks at him in shock. He turns a full 180 and looks at Joe with a disappointed face along with a pout.

"Don't use such foul language." Minseok scolds.

"I'm sorry, where are we?" 

"On the way to Leo" Minseok pipes happily.

 


 

I had some of this chapter written up for a while so I decided to finish it. No promise that chapter 6 will be out anytime soon.