oo3

Constellations (Long hiatus)

Daniel stares in awe as they arrived to a giant mansion covered with vines everywhere. The mansion looked like it was built centuries ago. The walls were covered in vines and there were plenty of spider webs everywhere.

"Why are we here again?" Daniel questioned the two lookalikes as they walked around in the manor.

"Simple, we are here to look for hints on the other guardians." replied Joe as he motioned for Daniel to hurry up. Daniel didn't like the feel of this place. It had a certain atmosphere that he felt uncomfortable with. They kept walking until they found a room with a rusty door. Joe stared at the door before kicking it down like it was nothing. They entered the dark room and found a old-looking book. Daniel quickly flipped the pages of the book and stopped when he found a certain page.

"Guardians existed long before humans were even created. They roamed the Earth and prevented evil from starting. However, their power was unmatched to the Serevi. The Serevi outnumbered them and took them down. With the rest of the power that they had, the Guardians split their powers and gave them to special individuals. Those individuals grew up to be different, they all had different dreams, different lives, but they all have the same destiny. Their destiny is to become the new Guardians and rid the world of evil. However, their fate may also be the same, they may all survive and continue their lives as Guardians or they may all die together," Daniel read from the book. "Well, that isn't very ... positive."

"It's helpful though." Joe said. Daniel looked around, Byunghun was no where in sight. When did he even leave? Daniel shrugged and flipped through the book some more. The page was blank at first but it revealed letters as soon as he stopped on the page.

"One of the Guardians that were not discovered yet is in this mansion. The wielder of the winds is hidden in this mansion," Daniel read out loud once more. Daniel stared at the page once again and tilted his head. "Wielder of the winds?"

"Hmm, guess we need to go find him then." Joe said and pulled Daniel out of the room and into the hallway once more. Both of them walked around for sometime until they found a suspicious room. Joe kicked the door of that room as well, making an opening to pass through. Joe stayed outside of the now broken door to keep look out while Daniel peeked inside of the room to find a bunch of books. Among the books was a shadow-like figure with their back hunched over. Daniel moved cautiously over to the figure and tapped the figure gently on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you live here?" Daniel asked softly. The figure turned around to reveal a baby-like face with no flaws whatsoever, the opposite of what he had in mind.

"Yes, I've been living here for some time. This place gives me a weird feeling, a nostalgic feeling." the male said.

"Same here, what is your name?" Daniel asked the other with a smile on his face.

"Chansik. Gong Chansik," he replied back with a smile. "Yours?"

"Daniel. Ah- I mean Oh Daniel." Daniel said as he held out his hand to the other. 

"So, it's you." Daniel looked at Chansik with a questioning look. Strong winds took over the small room. Daniel's brown hair flew in different directions. Shelves shook, books fell, and pages turned. There stood Chansik, parallel from Daniel, the cause of the wind storm. His black hair covered his eyes but Daniel knew that they were filled with envy.

Libra, the god of the winds had always been envious of Scorpio. Now was the god of the wind's chance to get his revenge on the god who could bring inanimate objects to life. Chansik sent a strong gust towards Daniel. Without his consent, Daniel sent books flying towards Chansik. Chansik clicked his tongue and sent the books flying away with one flick of his hand. He then sent a strong wind that blew Daniel into a bookshelf. Daniel sat there, unconscious and physically defeated.

The reincarnation of Libra walked closer to Daniel. Joe ran towards Daniel and blocked Chansik's attack. Joe was hurt, he had blocked such as ruthless attack. Before Chansik could land another blow on the defenseless duo, a shadow engulfed them; they disappeared. Chansik stood there, dumbfounded. He clicked his tongue once more. The reincarnation of Pisces had got ahold of them before he could.

 


Do you guys have any theories or ideas of what is going to happen? I'd love to hear them!