Duet

Nobody but us

 

~Another chapter^^~ (◕‿◕✿) (。◕‿◕。)

 

Third Person

The owner of the clothing store Sora worked at had let her go home early due to a family emergency. She had nothing else to do besides go home. While at home she had thought about that Chanyeol boy she meet earlier.'Why was he in my dream' she thought to herself.'I don't think i ever meet him. Maybe it was just a coincidence' she told herself to no freak out. With that her cell phone rang an unknown number.

"Anneyonghaseiyo? Dugguseyo?" Sora asked

"You know who I am" the man on the other line said

Sora had recognized his voice but had not wanted to title him yet.

"What do you want"She said coldly

"I just wanted to tell you that were out of prison and are coming for you. So you better watch out" the man said.

With that the man hung up the phone. Sora had known who that man was. He was her terrible sick father. He would always state that he was out of jail and was going to find her and her sister but he never did. It had become a monthly thing. Sora was never scared but only feared he would actually come one day.

Next day at school

Sora walked to school normally and entered class a little earlier. She was thinking about her father and how he threatened it.'What if he is really coming? How can i protect myself and Yoonhwa'.Your thoughts were interrupted by a hug from Minah.

"Anyoung" She screamed

"O-oh anyoung"Sora responded while directing her attention to Minah.

"What were you soo deep in thought about"Minah asked while taking her seat.

"Ummm nothing really.It's just my father called me and gave his monthly threat again" Sora said

"Why were you thinking about it so much. You never get worried by it."Minah questioned

"Well I just have this feeling that he's speaking the truth this time" Sora scaredly looked at her friend

"Awwwww it's gonna be ok he can't possibly get out of jail and don't worry i will protect you"

"Thanks but i don't think a 5 foot skinny girl can protect someone who's almost half her size" Sora giggled

With that the teacher came in.

"Class today i will be assigning you a duet with the students in the other class. You will have two weeks to sing a duet that shows each members talent and emotion.Class please come in."

With that a class small class came in. Some of the boys Sora remembered from Minah's house. The smiled and waved at the two girls before picking a name from the hat.

" So the partners are:

Hyeri and Sung jong

Sun young and Daehyun

Eunji and Chunji 

Baekhyun and Minah

Jieun and Aron

Subin and Jeongmin

Jiyoung and Gongchan

Sora and Chanyeol"

With that the students had went to their partners to discuss about songs.Sora and Chanyeol sat near the back of the classroom.

"So what is your talent" Sora asked while writing on a piece of paper.

"Well i'm good at rapping, but do not have the best singing ability.I sound like a cat dieing." Sora and Chanyeol both laughed.

"What's your's" he asked Sora

"I'm good at singing but can't rap at all" Sora replied while shaking her head.

"Then that leaves us with a singing and rapping duet"Chanyeol said while smiling

With that the lunch bell rang.

"Do you want to continue this at lunch?"Chanyeol asked

"I cant but you can come over my house at 7 to discuss the duet" Sore replied

She handed him her address before she walked t the gym.

"Wait" Chanyeol screamed in the hallway

"Here's my phone number in case.Oh and can i have your's?" Chanyeol asked while her scratched his neck

"Sure" Sora said as she took Chanyeol's phone and placed her number in it.

"Would you like me to take a picture" She asked Chanyeol.

"Y-yes please" Chanyeol said.'Why am i stuttering again' he asked himself.

As Sora made a v with her fingers Chanyeol took multiple pictures of Sora. But she did not know.

"Well bye i'll see you later"Sora walked away

"Ok bye"Chanyeol said as he waved goodbye

Chanyeol walked away happily.

 

Thank you my Lovely three subscribers.Hope you liked this chapter. Did you see Exo's new hairstyles? This means a comeback. Please subscribe and comment.^^(✿ ♥‿♥) (✿◠‿◠) (✪㉨✪)ლ(╹◡╹ლ)