Chapter 06.

Series #001: The Man Who Never Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo felt slightly jittery, knowing that there might be a chance he might bump into Jihyun at school. He didnt even attempt to flirt or rather, everyone simply shunned him. He thought of Jihyun's faith in him and continued to take large strides to school.

The moment he reached the school gates, the chattering among the students became hushed whispers and judgemental stares. Myungsoo felt his stomach turn at how people change so quickly overnight.

He spotted Infinite in a distance and contemplated whether to walk up to them and act normal, or stay away from them so that they dont get implicated into his situation. Some girls that he used to go out with glared at him, but they couldnt help but to wonder why didnt he did the same to them. Seeing that he wasnt really welcomed, he decided to just leave the premises.

The bell soon rang and everyone scurried to their classrooms, ignoring Myungsoo. He shrugged his shoulders and decided to go to the dance studio and practise a little. Two girls rushed through the doors in a hurry and Myungsoo guessed that they were probably late. He caught a glimpse of one of them when she whizzed past him. It was Jihyun.

Myungsoo didnt feel as restless anymore but he didnt hold Jihyun back. He took a mental note to try and find her later. For now, he decided to just dance away his troubles till he gets to see Jihyun again.

Jihyun and Seulmi plopped down on their seats and heaved a sigh of relief. Usually Mrs Lee will send them to detention for being late but she decided to let the two friends off since Jihyun was new and she couldnt care less about Seulmi. The guys admired how radiant Jihyun looked today even though she was late for class.

Seulmi decided to just tune out for this lesson and laid on the table restlessly. She noticed how Myungsoo looked so tired and lethargic when she rushed into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter