Goodnight

Goodnight

 

(SeungRi’s POV)

I went into my room and sat on my bed. I wanted to feel tired, but I wasn’t feeling tired at all. I heard my phone go off. It was a text message from Brooke.

‘Hey Oppa. :D Are you asleep??’  I plopped back on my bed and texted back.

‘Hey! No I can’t go to sleep I’m not tired.’ Then I waited for the next text.

‘Aww you need to go to sleep! You have a big day tomorrow. :)’

‘Well I should be saying that. Go to sleep.’ I turned my head and looked at my mess on the desk. It had stacks of papers mostly of song ideas and choreography. I sighed knowing tomorrow I had to clean it. As usual once a month everyone would have to join in and clean the house top to bottom. I usually would fake sick but Brooke was making me clean. What can I say she has my heart I don’t want to disappoint her. I felt my phone go off again.

‘I can’t though! I can here TOP snoring through the walls. He is gonna cause a earthquake one day :D’ I chuckled at the thought of her saying that.

‘Yeah he would :) Should I go in there and kidnap you?’ I texted her. I still remember the first time we fell asleep together. We were sleeping on the couch and next thing I know Daesung was waking us up to go to YG. It was the best sleep I ever had.

‘YES! I think I would love for you to kidnap me :)’ That’s all she had to say before I ran up to the second floor and walked up to her and Sheila’s door and tapped softly on the door. She peeped out the door and seen it was me and walked out. Before I could say anything she hugged me tightly.

“I missed you Oppa.” She whispered.

“Come on let’s go.” I said grabbing her hand and led her back to my room. I opened my door and we walked in.

“Oppa I can’t wait until you clean this mess.” She said with a smile. She looked so beautiful with her pajamas. I loved them, they were Hello Kitty of course.
“Are you tired?” I asked sitting on my bed.

“Actually no. Are you?” She replied sitting next to me.

“Nope.” I said happily. I got up to turn off the light.

“Wait no!” She whispered loudly.

“What’s the matter?”

“I’m scared of the dark.” She said truthfully and blushed. I smiled and went into my closet and got  the movie ‘My girl and I.’ She loved this movie. I put it in the DVD player and loaded it. I went and turned off the lights and put the English subtitles on the movie. She could understand some Korean but she always has subtitles on. She doesn’t even know why she likes them.

“There.” I said sitting next to her again.

“Thank you!” Brooke said and hugged me. We laid down I put my head on the pillow and she refused the pillow and wanted to lay on my chest so I let her. I covered us up with the blankets I had on my bed and kissed her on her forehead. We started laughing at the movie and I looked down at her again. ‘She even laughs beautiful.’ I thought to myself.

“Am I that beautiful?” She asked apparently noticing me staring at her and smiled at me.

“Yes you are. You are so beautiful.” I said and kissed her forehead again.

“I don’t ever want to leave this spot.” She said.

“Neither do I.” I said and began to put her hair behind her ear. She giggled but nothing funny was happening on the movie.
“Did I do something wrong?” I asked worriedly. She looked up and smiled.

“It tickled.” She simply said. I smiled back and got a wonderful idea.

“Are you ticklish?” I asked still messing with her hair.

“No.” She said. I could tell she was lying. That was the only thing she did badly, she could not lie. I then started tickling her and she laughed and tried but failed at pushing me away. We laughed and I kept tickling her.

“Wait. Stop..No..please..” She begged between breathes of laughter. I decided to stop and let her go.

She got up with a serious face. I was confused. Why was she leaving?

“Where are you going?” I whined and grabbed her arm.

“I’m leaving you. You tickled me. I take offense of that.” She said firmly. It seemed like she wasn’t lying that time.
“I’m so sorry please I will stop just please don’t leave me. I pouted and hugged her so tight so she couldn’t go anywhere. I heard her sniffle. I let go and looked at her and she started crying.

“What?” I thought aloud.

“Oppa I’m so sorry! I was just kidding. It hurts just saying something like that.” She started crying again and hugged me. At first I just stood there but then I hugged her back. We just hugged eachother for minutes, but for me it seemed like a lifetime.

“Please stop crying.” I pleaded while wiping her tears. Seeing her cry was starting to make me cry. She looked at the t.v. and saw someone fall into mud and started laughing again. I smiled and kissed her forehead. We finally went back to the bed and laid down next to eachother. I looked at her and smiled even more. Brooke glanced at the clock.

“Omo it’s 11:57.” She mumbled and looked at me. I hugged her. She laid back down and before you knew it the movie finally ended and I looked back at Brooke who had already fallen asleep. She was so beautiful when she slept.

“Goodnight.” I whispered and kissed her forehead. I seen her put on a faint smile. I just closed my eyes and gently fell asleep.