Chapter Four

I'm On Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He pointed it to Leo, “Stop or I will really kill you both.” Jina dashed to the gun and BAM! Their eyes opened realizing her move had made him shot nothing. With that, Jina shocked him with her taser and he shakily fell onto the ground. The cops rushed in dragging him out of the place.

Jina kneeled over to Suzy, who was shaken at the whole scene. “Don’t worry; I’m an agent your father had sent to protect you.”

Leo stared at Jina, “This wasn’t part of the plan.”

Jina looked back him and smirked, “Your plan took too long, so I handled things my way.” Leo chuckled shaking his head slowly side-to-side.

The three of them exited the area to the front of the building. The President came down the ambulance in his wheelchair and Suzy ran to him. “Dad!” She hugged him tight crying her eyes out.

He smiled patting her back, relieved that she was safe and sound. He then spotted Jina and Leo in front of him as Suzy let him go. The President held onto Jina’s hands, “Thank you so much.” His eyes began to water, “Thank you so much.” He turned to Leo and continued on thanking them both non-stopped. Jina and Leo both glanced at one another and smiled brightly.

***

 

One month later, N came to pay a visit to Jina. He went into her room seeing her still asleep with her hair covering her face. N nudged at her leg, “Jina, get up!” She slightly lifted her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter