Chapter Two [Revised]

I'm On Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jina’s alarm clock went on at six in the morning. She groaned when her arm reached over pressing the snooze button. She quickly sat up with her brown highlighted hair covering her clear paled face. Her fresh saliva connected the edge of her hair with her soft pink lips. She removed it as her legs flew over the blanket and rushed to the bathroom.

When she got out, there was a sky blue chiffon blouse and khaki skinny jeans lying on the couch waiting for her. She walked towards it seeing a yellow post-it sitting on it. I picked this out for you. Good luck on your first day and protect Suzy the best you can. –N

Jina lightly sighed placing the note back to its original place. She got dressed putting an ear piece on with her hair falling down to cover it, and drove to Stardom High in her yellow Ibiza car.

Jina wondered around when she got inside the school. The hallways were crowded with students rushing to class and students socializing with their groups of friends. Without realizing where she was going, she felt a hard surface colliding with her face, the impact of the hard surface made her stumble backwards.

Jina rubbed her redden face, fixing her earpiece and placed her hair back to where it was.  “Ouch!” She glanced up facing a tall guy in a thin gray sweater and black work out shorts. He stared down at her, his strong gaze made her gasp. “I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking.”

“It’s okay,” he said with a light voice. “You’re the new music teacher, right?” Jina nodded her head slowly up and down. They began walking together, “I’m the Physical education teacher. You can call me Leo since we’re going to be close to one another soon.”

“What?” Her pace got slower as she made eye contact with him and he stopped in front of a big brown door.

His lips curved into a smirk, “Here’s the music room, Jina.” He continued walking again smiling to himself.

Jina tilted her head, “What a weird guy.” She twisted the knob stepping in the room. She glimpsed at every corner of the room. Some of the students slept on the floor, a group of girls were painting their nails, and others messing with each other. Jina got in front of the class with the stand. She took the thin white music stick from the stand and hit it hard against the stand. Bang! Bang!

Everyone dropped what they were doing and looked up at her. Jina set down the stick, “Hi everyone. I’m your new music teacher, Ms. Oh.” The students took out their music sheets while Jina scanned around the room searching for Suzy. Got you! Suzy sat in between two guys who’d been on their phones since Jina came in.

Jina cleared pulling her music sheet out. “I heard you guys have been working on a song with the old teacher. Let’s warm up first. Everyone, stand up,” her elbows bended with her fingers pointing up. “Follow me. Do, R-re!” The students covered their ears and she cleared again. “Re! M-ME!!”

“Stop! You’re going to make us go deaf,” one of the students complained.

Suzy got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter