Chaper One [Revised]

I'm On Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of camera flashes filled the huge meeting room as the President stepped in to make an announcement. Zoom! Click! Clearing his throat, the President got in front of the microphone stand as two agents followed behind, both in sleek black suits. They stood beside the President and looked ahead watching for anything suspicious. Spotting nothing, the two agents pressed at the earpiece they wore, and informed the other agents that the President was safe.

“Good evening, thank you all for coming.” Click! Click! All at once the reporters hurriedly jolted down in their mini notepads, scripting the President’s every word.

Bang! The two agents caught the president as everyone in the building scattered, desperately trying to escape the meeting room. The President laid in the arms of the two agents as blood stained his white shirt.

“The president has been shot! Call an ambulance and catch whoever did this,” one of the agent said while pressing on the earpiece. “Hurry!” His spits shot out of his mouth as he screamed for help.  The agent looked down at the President and cursed under his breath, he should have been more cautious.

 

At the hospital, the president woke up seeing the head agency, N. He was by the President’s side with two other agencies. “How are you doing, President?”

“Fine,” his voice softly whispered.

“Everything will be fine,” N informed him, his head was hung down low exposing his dark brown hair, and avoided the President’s stare. “The person who shot you was from the anti-politic group, JJ.”

The President sighed closing his dark weak eyes. He turned his head towards the window and stared at nothing, he was lost in his thoughts. After a few seconds of silence, the President parted his lips to speak. “They’re going after Suzy.” The president looked at N and his agencies. “Get your best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter