Chapter Three

I'm On Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the JJ group hide-out, the guard tied Suzy into a wooden chair and taped with black duct tape. “What should we do with her?” Ravi asked as Daniel, watching him take out a cigar.

“Nothing,” he looked at Ravi. “We’re just scaring the president so he’ll show up.” Daniel held out his index finger with his thumb towards Suzy, “BANG! Then we kill her.” Suzy’s muffled screams were echoing through the room when she heard of their plan.

Ravi nodded his head understanding the plan, “I’ll go check on the group downstairs,” Ravi left Daniel alone as he went towards the elevator.

The room got quiet leaving only Daniel and Suzy in the room. He sat in the chair in front of Suzy, enjoying his cigar until it was disrupted by the sound of knocks. Knock! Knock! Daniel motioned his head to the guards. They opened it and BAM! They all fell down with bullet shots on their stomachs. Daniel put down his cigar, seeing a familiar face coming towards him with a gun pointing at him when he got off his seat.

 “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it, Leo?” Leo didn’t respond but kept his pace around him. Daniel watched as Leo walked closer to where he was sitting. Leo’s gaze was deadly; his eyes were like a lion’s watching and taunting his prey before killing it. Once Leo got closer Daniel pulled his gun from his back pocket and pointed it at Suzy’s direction. “Let’s not handle this situation with guns or it won’t look pretty. Put your gun down.”

Meanwhile, Jina dusted her shoulders and waited for the elevator door to open as she listened to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter