Nine

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

Daehyun arrived home and put Youngjae to sleep in his crib. He went down to the kitchen and took a bag of blood out of the fridge. He gulped down the blood and flinched at the irony taste.

Urgh, disgusting. But that was the only way to contain his growing hunger for blood and if taking human donated blood helps to quench the thirst, then so be it.

He just finished throwing the limp drained bag when he caught a sniff of something....unfamiliar.

Danger! Danger! His mind shouted at him and his eyes turned red in an instant. He growled under his breath and his fangs grew longer, promising death. He turned and fled upstairs to Youngjae's room.

 

"We've got the baby. Let's go." a voice sounded through the mini earpiece that was placed in everyone's ear beforehand.

The door slammed open with a dark shadow on the opposite side.

"Let's go. Now." a second command was given and the vampires waste no more time and turned to fled through the open window.

"You are not going anywhere. Especially not with the baby." a menacing voice travelled softly yet threateningly across the room.

Smirks decorated the other vampires faces before turning all at once to head to the window, not heeding Daehyun's words.

Before anyone could move further though, Daehyun flashed across the room to the nearest vampire and gripped him in a strangle hold. He brought his face near the vampire's neck and brought his fangs close, almost puncturing the smooth flawless skin. He looked over the vampire's shoulder and caught sight of familiar figure outline and features. JR?

"Leave the baby here or you will die." he hissed under his breath, controlling his raging emotions, his face taut with emotions.

The vampire in his mercy brought out his own hand and held Daehyun's neck, exerting force little by little so that Daehyun's hold on him would weaken. He brought his leg out to trap Daehyun to him and spoke "Go back to Master, I'll handle him."

The others turned and fled through the window, leaving the tensed atmosphere of the room.

"Who is this Master you spoke about? Tell me now."

"You will never be able to touch our Master. Our Master just needs one more thing for his Take-Over Plan." a small smirk appeared on his face at the end of the sentence.

"What is it that he requires?" Daehyun questioned while strengthening his hold on the vampire. The vampire never struggled. He was thinking there was something off about it. He tried going into the vampires mind slowly so as to not startle him.

"You'll know soon enough. It's not long until the plan takes place. Be prepared, for Master will not handle you lightly."

He warned before turning into ashes slowly in Daehyun's hand.

"I know of your powers, you will never get into my mind. Same as the others." he chuckled low before fully disintegrating into ashes.

He clenched and unclenched his hand. He roared as he realised he lost Youngjae to them.

 

"We lost Minhyun to Daehyun today." JR spoke before extending his hand, revealing a sleeping Youngjae enfolded in his arms.

"We have taken the antidote for the poison you gave us except for Minhyun, Master."

"Good, that way, Daehyun would not be able to find out about this plan anytime soon, neither my identity." The Master took the baby in his arms and looked down at his sleeping face.

"You're going to be quite a nuisance for me if you continued living with him. What am I going to do with you now?" he sing songed his question before humming a tune and turning away from JR.