Three

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"Baby?! What baby?!"

A deeper voice sounded through the hallway before the figure of the voice was seen.

"Guys, I ac-"

"Yongguk-ah, there's a baby! Do you think he kidnapped him?"

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows before looking at Daehyun. Really looking at him. And his arms. And the bundle in his arms. And his eyes just widened comically.

"Daehyun-ah, I know you're feeling lonely when all you see is us having found our bondmates but don't you think this is taking it a little too far?"

Guys, listen to m-"

"I mean, I know you want to find your bondmate, but targeting a baby and trying to see if he would become your bondmate when he grows up? I don't think so. Why not go back to where you took the baby and give him back to his parents?" Yongguk tried explaining to his leader who is also one of his best friends, and that he is his right hand man.

By then almost all of the clan members came out of where ever they were and just stared at the commotion between the two.

"Oh my god! He's so cute! He's so tiny! I wanna carry him!" A loud feminine squeal was heard before a mop of hair came into Daehyun's view, with arms outstretched and a giddy smile on her face.

"Mine!" A feral growl came out of his mouth before he knew it and the girl halted in her steps, together with the other clan members with shocked looks on their faces.

It was almost comical if only the situation was anything but that.

Zelo who was holding a sandwich, for which he was proud of making, dropped his sandwich when his grip on it slackened and made a disgusting splat on the once squeaky clean floor. Oh boy, Himchan would have his head for it, but for now he just couldn't think about it, neither did Himchan preach him about it, being shocked as well about the odd behaviour of their leader and best friend.

Jongup who was usually smiling about almost everything was having the biggest eyes you could have ever seen him had and his mouth just wouldn't close. Sooner or later, flies would be flying around and maybe in his mouth, giving a weird taste in his mouth for the flies would have been pricked by his fangs and he would complain about the taste after the whole ordeal is over and have to brush and listerine his mouth five times to remove the aftertaste of the flies. Never one that should be tasted.

"What do you mean he's yours? Don't go kidnapping innocent babies, Daehyun or you'll be having cops on your !" Himchan being the mother of the group and Daehyun's left hand man broke the silence that fell upon them from Daehyun's weird character.

"Like I wanted to say since just now before some people interrupted me, I found him on my doorstep last night after getting back and I figured I had to take care of him from now on." He explained and the awkward tension broke.

"So can i carry him??" Sunhwa asked again, containing the squeal from breaking out, which is an enormous attempt, figuring from the wide grin that was already on her face.

"No, we're going to be getting ready for tonight's meeting. There's been cases about humans being attacked slowly but consistently." He did not know why he was being that way, just that he could stand having another touch Youngjae.  He looked away from Sunhwa's smiling face which was becoming disappointed.

"If I didn't know better, I would think Daehyun's being the possesive boyfriend." Yongguk whispered to the other clan members behind his back and he growled even more.

"I'm not possessive" He spoke over his shoulder at them.

"So can I carry him?" Jieun, Zinger and Hyosung asked together.

"No!"

"Not possessive my ."

He could just see all of them rolling their eyes. He was about to turn when a soft yawn made him look at the bundle in his arms. Soon, sleepy brown eyes looked at him and-

"Oh my gosh! Did you see that? He's so adorable!"

For the many numerous times he asked himself why he chose annoying vampires as clan members.