Five

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"He called you da-da, Daehyun-ah." Yongguk said while chuckling to himself.

"Even though, you look 21 years old but is actually 700 years old, i guess you're still old enough to be his dad. And he missed out on a few decades." This time, he full blown laughed out loud.

They were currently in the kitchen, waiting for Himchan to finish changing Youngjae's diapers. That was what happen when he tried becoming a mother to everyone. Hey, knowing how to change diapers is natural to mothers too, so why did Himchan have a problem with it?

"Hyung, the smells gone." Zelo stated the obvious, having awaken from his sleep mode. Everyone rolled their eyes at him. How oblivious could he get?

"Yah, Zelo-yah, why did you have to be so tall? I almost couldn't carry you out of the meeting room, and we had to escape." Yongguk whined in his deep voice, trying to make it sound lighter, unintentionally putting some aegyo in it.

"Not my fault hyung's genes are short. Maybe all the genes that were supposed to go to your height ended up going to your voice hyung. I mean, nobody else your age would have that deep a voice." Zelo stated, as a matter of factly.

"Yah!"

"Youngjae's here guys. Finally. He couldn't stop wriggling about when I had to change his diapers and kept throwing things at me. Is he always like this? I am grateful he is not my baby to care for. I do not want a violent baby, and by the looks of it, he starting to be one."

"Shut up, Himchan. Just because nobody helped you change his diapers doesn't mean you can bad mouth him. Besides, he can understand you." Daehyun spoke before pointing at Youngjae.

Youngjae's eyes were water with tears and his small pouty lips trembled before he released an earth shaking cry. Himchan began to panic and tried to think of ways to calm him down. He tried doing the previous method and somehow Youngjae ended up crying even more.

"Oh my god, someone just stop him. My senses are buzzing already." Jieun said while cupping her ears.

"Kim Himchan, make him stop now!" Hyosung shouted over the noise.

"Shutdown."

"Aish, this kids ability had to be useful now. Gosh, why don't I have that?" Yongguk whined and covered his ears.

Daehyun sighed and went up to Youngjae.He carried him and swayed him in his arms, making Youngjae's sobbing lessen.

"We're going home guys." He announced before walking to the front door.

"Wait, we haven't played with him yet." Zinger pouted and looked at Youngjae with longing.

"Will you be responsible if he cries again?" Zinger's eyes widened and said, "See you tomorrow!"

Daehyun walked home and approached his doorstep.

"I smell delicious blood coming from you."