(It’s you of course! Didn't you notice…?) --#2

Collection.

 

 

 

[stupid love;]

You remembered the stupidest thing you did for her back then when you thought that she didn’t liked you back. You remembered how you said “HEY!” at the front porch of her house that’s when the rain started to pour hard “HEY! Tiff hear me out here!” you were young so you didn’t have to protect your so-called ‘ice princess’ image. When she saw you at the front porch of her house she said “Jessi what the hell are you doing out there?! Come inside the house right N.O.W.!” she came out with a worried sick face.

You grinned and pulled her in your embrace and said “I’m not going to budge if your not going to tell me how much you love me.” you whispered to her ear, which apparently made her blush. Then she mumbled something into the raining wind of course you, yourself didn’t anything “what did you say…?” you asked her not letting her go. Even if it’s raining you still remained warm in her arms “I said Jessica Jung …” She cupped your face with both her hand and leaned dangerously close to your lips and said

“Did you know how much I wanted you the first time I saw you at school. You made my heart flutter every time our hands would touch, and you always made me jealous whenever your eyes weren’t on mine. You made it hard for me breath whenever you would hug or kiss me on the cheeks unexpectedly. But you know what? Now that you’re here I’ll never ever let you go. `Cause your mine now…” it’s now your turn to blush when she suddenly kissed on your lips.

And that you wished that you did that stupid thing earlier so that you didn’t to get down with a flu. But you were happy she was there taking care of you.


[Smoking? Reasons are too shallow;]

You stood outside the balcony feeling the soft gust of the wind, that’s when you saw her with something you hate the most. It disgusts you, the way she inhales that nicotine filled stick and the way her anxiety fades right away with that simple stick. It bothered you so much ‘or maybe you were just plain jealous’ that you can’t make her feel that way.

You went to her side feeling a bit angry because you told her so many times before to quit that bad habit of hers, but of course old habits die-hard. “Jessica I thought I told to stop smoking…” then she dropped the newly lighted cigar and said “If you don’t want to see me smoking…” She cupped your face and leaned in a little too near to your lips “Then you should find a better way to keep my lips busy.” She smirked when she saw your blush, but of course who miss this wonderful chance to tease you so she kissed you. And then after sometime thought you of something that could make her stop…

“If you want to, you can kiss me anytime you want, just stop smoking” You blushed at your sudden statement it really wasn’t the one that’s been on your mind, it just came out naturally “I was waiting for that… You know for the record I really hated smoking, I just wanted your attention, or more like that affection... So I take it your mine now?” She smiled brightly “I would Love that…” You said before engulfing her in a tight embrace.


[Ideal persons! Are always the exact opposite;]

“I’ll be your one and only Brighter than Gems TIFFANY! Please just date me or just hear me out if you can’t!” You heard her shout outside your house and with that said she ran to the opposite side of the neighbourhood saying something about ‘illovehersomuch!’ or something like that; basically she was the exact opposite of your ideal person. Of course you’d want someone as loyal as her but not someone as loud as her. She suddenly came into your so-called peaceful life claiming that you’re her property. You opposed the idea of it because you had your ideal person but you haven’t found that person yet. 

And yet again you found yourself thinking about that idiot who just yelled and ran around the neighbour saying incoherent words; you always found yourself smiling while thinking of her. So one day you decided to give her a shot…

After 5 years she was still the same but now…

She’s someone you can’t live without.


[Weakness;]

You faced the other side of the bed and a sleeping angel beside you. You smiled and caressed her face then remembered how you hate each other when you two first met. You also remembered what you used to call her every time you two would meet a place ’Here comes the devil-angel person’ you smile at the thought. One of the things that made you head-over-heels about this so-called angel was that cold demeanour that even anyone would cringe and still make you gawk in awe because she’s oh so beautiful, but on the inside she’s just a shy and fragile girl that you’d selfishly want to protect.

She was everything you could ask for and that you promised yourself that you wouldn’t let go of someone like her… You cupped her face and whispered “What am I supposed to do… when the best part of me was always you” it always lingered in your heart.

You heard a soft chuckle coming from your girlfriend; she wasn’t even sleeping when she heard you say those cheesy lines which is new to her because all you two do was fight and make-up “I didn’t know my Tiff is just as whipped as I’ am… That’s a good thing though, I know that you won’t ever leave me…” with that she cuddled closer to you and gave you a prize for that corny pick up line. At least you got a prize. <3