(Something to tag You along)--#1

Collection.

[No need to say;]

It didn’t take much time to say the things you wanted to say to her…
But it took all your pride just to say those three words that she’s been itching to hear all this time…

“Jessi, you know I – “ your hoarse voice was cut off

“No need to say,” she said with a bright smile.

And you know that sometimes there’s a relationship that doesn’t need much words. And you smile brightly as you take her hands and kiss her, because you know that she’ll be there for you even if you don’t need much to say.


 

-x-



[I’m gonna be okay;]

‘Everything will be fine.’ You said trying comfort yourself, you know that this is the first time she left you without even saying a proper goodbye to you.

You were shivering not because it’s cold, but because you know that for a fact she’ll never be in your arms again

“I love you… Tiffany” was the last thing you said before you pulled the trigger.



 

-x-



[Love’s way;]

‘If you put a few drops of soap into a cup, the divided oil and water that had their backs to each other mixes as one…’ your eye-smile shows as you remember yourselves as you hear this song play

The opposites in you didn’t even stand in your way; it even made you closer to her. ‘We fight a hundreds of times and break our hearts hundreds of times.’  When you two fight and break your hearts you’ll still find a way to love each other more than you’ll ever know.

But the best part of it you get to see how love works with you two. And that’s Love’s way.




 

 

-x-




[심장이 없어;]

And now here you are being all alone again. You were always the type of person who wouldn’t let herself feel anything, because of past ‘experiences’. And left your own heart unaided and loved it that way.

Then like any other stories someone came into your life. That mushroom-looking girl who always pried to your business, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung (a.k.a. Tiffany)

She just became a part of your life you didn’t even notice the small changes she made just for you. And now you can smile and be friendly again because you know that she’ll always be there and she’ll never ever leave your side. One winter night she said “Marry me Jessi.”


 

 

 

-x-




[This fool;]

“Yah Jung Sooyeon!” you exclaimed as you can’t stand her anymore. More over, you surprise yourself because it’s your first time to call her like that. You usually call her name in a sweeter manner but not today.

She was stunned to see your sudden outburst, but eventually she recomposed herself “yes.” she said in cold way. You slowly took her into your arms and said, “Stop being a jealous coward and fight for me…” And right then and there she smiled “then it wouldn’t be wrong if I claimed you right here?” you nodded in agreement and she sealed that right with a kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

-x-




[Those once in while things;] (Jessica’s P.O.V.)

You know there are times when you just want to kiss and hug her even if there are cameras rolling around you, and you know you just can’t help it because she’s too cute. Those once in a while things are the times you treasure the most because when you see those ‘fancams’ with her, you can’t help but smile and think of doing ‘stuff’ with her.

 

-x-




[Your hugs make me complete;] (Tiffany’s P.O.V.)

You know that only her hugs can make you complete. No matter what day or event it is, you still find your way into her arms. And today was no exception.

Today you won the number one spot for your new song ‘HOOT’ when you received the award you called her even if your mic is still on for broadcast “Jessica~!” and ran into her arms while she was busy saying something, you want her attention all for your self but you know you can’t be selfish `cause its job, but still…

And besides you can have her all to yourself later after the show.




 

-x-



[Doze of sleep;]

The sudden opening of the door woke you up slightly but nonetheless you kept your eye shut, and the sudden warmth on your back made you smile because only ‘that’ person can make you feel that way. A pair of arms slides around your waist and a forehead on you back made it all complete.

“Jessi, I can’t sleep…” she trailed of knowing full well that you’re awake. You turned around to comfort her with a smile and cuddle with her “is that why you’re here? I thought you just missed me…” you . Even though its dark you can see her pout “well part of it yes, but I just – “ you cut her off “ you just can’t sleep without your Jessi that’s why…” you smiled as you saw a faint pink on her cheeks “Me too, I just can’t seem to sleep without my Fany…” you confessed. 

 

 

-x-

 a/n:

I'll just say that its too much for me at that time. XD I'll post more tomorrow. Wait for it! :)