Chapter O2

I love you, my camera

 

▬▬▬▬▬

~Next Day

Hongki flashed himself a smile in the mirror, raking a hand through his brown hair. Grinning to himself, he strode out of his penthouse.

“Mr Lee, the Ferrari or the Porsche today?” inquired the butler. Contemplating, he finally replied.

“The limousine.”

▬▬▬▬▬

In the limousine~

As Hongki pressed a button, a mini wardrobe eased out of its hiding place. Taking out his uniform, he looked at it in approval.

The dark navy blue blazer had the emblem sewed on in crystals so carefully, almost as if with love and care. A one carat diamond earring pierced his left ear and the tunic composed of 100% Egyptian cotton that was magically smooth and silky adorned his body.

Motioning for the chauffeur to drive on, he took out a glass of champagne and sank into the leather seats.

‘First day at ChunAh High, last year of high school left,’ he thought.

Better make it good.

As the limousine pulled into the school, a crowd of girls formed around it as girls took out their phones. Grinning Hongki reached for the door handle, photo time. Smirking he stepped out.

Yun Hee tilted her head, slightly confused. “Why would you bring a limo to school?”

Raising an eyebrow, she headed for class books in hand.

▬▬▬▬▬

“Settle down kiddies, we’ve got a new student in today.” Reaching for the door, Joon beckoned for Hongki to come in.

As Hongki walked in, he caught the guys glaring as the girls jumped up and down in their seats.

Sleeping in the back corner, Taemin was totally oblivious to the new arrival whilst Yun Hee was too busy snapping poses to acknowledge the new arrival.

Grinning, Hongki introduced himself.

“Anneyong-haseyo, Lee Hongki imnida. Please treat me well,” adding a smirk along with it.

(author’s random note: Hongki is a marshmallow, work it out yourself :P )

“’kay Hongki, you can go sit next to Yun Hee near the back. Welcome to ChunAh High,” smiling kindly, Joon directed Hongki to his seat “Yun Hee, please raise your hand.”

“O neomu bukkeureoweo chyeodabol su eobseo. Saranghae ppajyeosseo sujubeun geol. Gee gee gee gee bab- Who said my name?”

Falling out of her seat, Yun Hee widened her eyes. The whole class cracked up.

“… Yea that’s Yun Hee…” Joon face palmed “Just head over to her, Jun Hee your giving Hongki a tour around the school.”

“Woah, new student that magically appeared? Sure, I’ll take him around… do you have any popsicles on you? Mmmmm popsicles… Anyways…”

Creasing his forehead, Hongki tried to remember where he’d seen her before. AND WHY WASN’T SHE DROOLING? Maybe he’d gotten uglier? Ahhh ugly.

OH YEAH she was the girl with the adorable smile that was getting piggy-backed by a baby-faced boy that he winked at. Heheheh…

Hongki chuckled to himself as Yun Hee stared at him in confusion.

Hongki stared back: he wouldn’t lose at this game, he’s too good at it. He even won against his sofa… well… he kind of… smashed it before it had a chance to win… so anyway, staring…

Oooh her eyes are a pretty brown, swirls of light brown…. SNAP OUT OF IT!

Blinking, Yun Hee pumped her hands in triumph, beaming she said to him. “I never lose :P”

“Hi I’m Yun Hee, welcome to ChunAh, I think other girls are glaring at me and aren’t you the guy from yesterday?” Yun Hee introduced herself with a smile.

“Hey, I’m Hongki, thanks, glaring? And yeah.” Hongki answered

“Yeah, they’re angry cause I’m talking to you. Well, I’d call it jealous but then… what’s there to be jealous about…? Blehh. Ohhh so you were that guy, I thought you were familiar…” she teased as she poked out her tongue.

“Oooh burn, hahaha ‘kay, and your that girl that was getting piggy-backed by baby-face.” Hongki shot back teasingly.

Yun Hee smiled, “Yeah, he’s my best friend, called Taemin, I’ll introduce you to him at lunch.”

“’kay sounds good.” Smiling Hongki turned back to his desk and pondered for a while.

I’ve never been this comfortable with anyone before. And she looked past my cold exterior? Cool…? Are we friends?

The rest of the hour passed peacefully for once but Hongki did notice the occasional snapping of phones in which he posed for quite willingly.

As the lunch bell sounded, the school tour slipped his mind. After exiting the classroom, Hongki wondered about the classroom. As silence enveloped his mind space, memories started slipping back into his head.

“Stop please, don’t hurt him, no… no STOP!” As the tears slipped out of his eyes, Hongki’s heart broke in half again and again as the flashbacks kept coming: slowly, unconsciously, slithering into his box of sanity, stretching the box bit by bit until it exploded into millions of tiny pieces, like his heart.

Coming across a cute little garden just on the outskirts of the school, Hongki lay down, exhausted, and let memories consume him.

Yun Hee and Taemin were chatting when Taemin suddenly remembered about the tour.

“Crap! Yun Hee, the new guy. Tour. Teacher. Murder. Meeeee. Crap. Crap. Crap! I GTG find him, meet you at the mini garden, byeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Eyes widened, Yun Hee changed course and headed to the mini garden, cheese and popsicles in hand.

▬▬▬▬▬