Chapter O4 (The End)

I love you, my camera

 

▬▬▬▬▬

Birds chirped in song as the sun peaked out from the horizon. Her eyes fluttering open, light seeped into her vision. Feeling around, she found an empty bed. Sighing, Yun Hee got up, only to be met with a single rose and a note attached to it:

‘To Popsicle (:

I’ve gone out early to get things ready for tonight, would have waited but it was urgent. Please forgive me, I’ll be back soon with food.

Love You,

~Camera ’

Smiling like an idiot, Yun Hee jumped out of bed and into her uniform. Oh, what love can do to a person.

Giggling to herself, she chugged down a cup of milk and headed for school. Seeing Taemin, she sprinted over and jumped onto his back. Grinning, he hugged her and pointed towards where Hongki was. Smiling with gratitude, she hopped off and ran into Hongki’s waiting arms.

“Say POPSICLES!”

Snap, snap, snap went the camera. Grinning, Yun Hee pecked him on the lips laughing, “You owe me blehh~”

Poking out her tongue, she ran to class, Hongki right behind her.

School passed through uneventfully, the little notes passed between the two weren’t missed by Joon but he decided to disregard it as it was too cute.

“Bringg.” The bell sounded the dismissal as students headed out of class.

“I’ll see you later CameraWhore, prep time,” she said to Hongki grinning.

Waving goodbye, Hongki watched her disappear into the distance.

Rubbing his forehead in slight worry, Hongki fretted over the meeting. Pangs met his heart as he remembered the last time he brought a girl to meet his parents.

He never saw that girl again.

Breathing in and out slowly, he tried to persuade himself.

“Yun Hee’s different, she’s different, they’ll like her. She’s middleclass right? So it should be okay… should be.” Walking over to his car, he drove off to pick up some flowers, then headed to her place.

Meanwhile, Yun Hee admired the dress on her. the material lovingly, she hugged it close to her chest. After having a shower, she applied on light makeup and slipped into the dress. Silky and soft, Yun Hee lost her breath in awe at the beauty of it. Her heart skipped a beat as the door bell rang. Running downstairs, she was met with Hongki’s alluring eyes staring lovingly at her and a bouquet of lilies in his hand. His brown chocolate hair swept back handsomely, he led her to the car.

Her stomach clenched in excitement and she smiled at Hongki, only to be met with worried eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬

~The Parents

“Mum, dad, meet Yun Hee. Yun Hee, this is mum and dad.” Hongki introduced. Whilst Hongki’s mum looked down on Yun Hee unapprovingly, the dad gave a quick nod and headed out. Both were stunning when it came to looks in all ways but both gave out a chilling aura.

“Little girl, I suggest you two part ways now unless your asking for immense torture and pain.” His mother’s condescending voice spoke down at Yun Hee. “My son, Hongki, will always be too good for you. Back off now before it’s too late, you little gold digger. You’re just like the other girl.”

Her glares like daggers thrown at Yun Hee. Walking up to her, she slaps her. Falling onto the ground Yun Hee clutches her face in pain. Hongki stood to the side, his eyes widened in shock and fear. Not fear for his own well being, but hers.

“No,” Yun Hee whispered, “No. I’d rather die a thousand painful deaths then let a controlling mother take away the sole thing my life revolves around.” Slowly getting on her feet, Yun Hee faced her. “Do what you want but I.will.not.leave.your.son.”

Smirking, the mother turned to Hongki.

“That’s what the other girl said, you don’t even want to know what happened to that little ________. Son, if you do not leave her, I’m leaving her with my bodyguards and you can watch her slowly dissipate before you. You should know better after last time. I’ve got a girl for you already, beautiful and independent. Much better then this… thing you’ve brought me. You’ve got 3 chances to obey.”

Motioning for the three bodyguards to come forward, she pointed a single finger at Yun Hee. The body guards moved forward, one at each arm holding her down whilst the third aimed a kick at her legs.

One.

Yun Hee could only try bite down on her lips to restrain her cries of pain.

“Don’t you dare Lee Hongki,” she whispered. Looking away, tears welled up in his eyes as he looked away shaking his head at his mother.

Two.

The body guard aimed a second hard kick at her stomach. Groaning, tears slid down her pale face. The satin blue dress tainted with specks of blood. Hongki let the tears fall, slowly sliding down his face and onto the cold, hard floor. “Hongki, the next one’s at her head. After that… well let’s just say… I’ll have done more then just rained on your parage.” His mum threatened him, her eyes narrowed down in tiny slits as she looked disapprovingly at her son.

Thre-

“Stop! No more, don’t hurt her, please. I’ll do what you want.” Tears streaked down his face as Hongki collapsed in submission.

“Very good, take her away.” Yun Hee’s beaten up body was lead out of the room and Hongki was left abandoned and alone. Again.

A year slowly passed. Hongki was married off to another rich family. From that day, a barrier was formed outside his heart, never to be pierced open until the woman he loved came back.

As often as he could, he transferred money secretly into Yun Hee’s bank account hoping that maybe just maybe it would make up for the lost time. Staring out into the stars he whispered to himself.

On the other side of the country Yun Hee, looked out into the stars and whispered to herself.

Love, why does it make my heart hurt like so?
Why does every breath I take 
drain me of all life?
Why does every passing day seem to take a jab at my heart?
He’s with another woman / Maybe she’s with another man now.
Does he miss me?/ Does she miss me?
Will she ever forgive me? / Does he still remember me?
My heart aches.
I’m confused,
I’m lost,
Alone…
Is it worth living on?

The two parted open their palms, revealing a charm each.

A popsicle and a camera.

The symbols of their everlasting love, each completed with a teardrop.

▬▬▬▬▬

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Phew, that's done :3 hope it was alright. First fanfic I've written so yeaah. xD