Chapter O1

I love you, my camera

 

▬▬▬▬

“Kim Yun Hee-sshi. Would you like to share with the class what’s got you cracking up during my lesson,” demanded Lee Joon, he’s forehead creased up in frustration.

“Oh, Taemin and I were just planning a surprise for you sir,” Yun Hee smiled innocently.

“Oh,” she exclaimed “It’s not much of a surprise now, is it?” poking her tongue out, she turned around and plopped herself back into her seat.

“Taemin say cheese!” snapping a picture she snuggled into her seat contently

Joon head-desked then sighed dejectedly: he’d let it go this time. It was after all, their senior year.

2 hours down 3 to go.

▬▬▬▬▬

~Lunchtime

“Taemin, Taemin! Guess what guess what!” jumping up and down in excitement, Yun Hee continuously poked her best friend.

“What? Wait. Stop. Don’t tell me: you got your photos back,” Taemin rolled his eyes and pouted “It’s always the photos though.”

“Yup yup yup and yup” Yun Hee beamed radiantly, her eyes dancing. “Hmm if only pictures could move… Like the ones in Harry Potter… Then I’d be able to see me moving… Cheese!”

Running over to the cafeteria, she made a bee-line towards the basket of cheese and picked up 1… no 3… no she’s going for 5… 9 pieces of cheese.

Moving down the line she suddenly squealed, sprinting towards the frozen area she dived into the iciness and grabbed 5 popsicles.

Satisfied, she took out her bear shaped purse and paid.

Her long brown hair flowed after her as she skipped back towards Taemin.

Busily munching on her 3rd popsicle, a huge commotion started when one student ran in shouting about 2 guys having a punch up outside.

Taking out her camera, she ran at Taemin who was heading out to take a look and jumped onto his back, grinning a cheesy grin, (hehe cheese) she snapped 3 pictures.

“Blehhh~” Poking out her tongue she laughed and ran away singing, “run devil devil run run”

Sighing, Taemin jogged after her.

As Yun Hee ran out, she saw a tight circle forming in the middle of the school entrance.

Jogging over she saw Taemin near the middle of the crowd. Smiling evilly she ran over and jumped onto his back, looping her two arms around his neck.

“Piggyback!” giggling happily, she peered out. Taemin rolled his eyes and held onto her. Little did she know, he’d secretly been working out.

Chuckling to himself, he eye-smiled at her and she beamed back.

Two guys were trading fists on the ground, a tall guy with chocolate brown hair seemed to be winning over the blondie. Flurries of fists were played but the brown haired guy weaved in and out of the fight, so smoothly it seemed like a dance. Yun Hee’s eyes widened it awe. After 10 minutes, the dark haired guy stood up and brushed out his jacket of dust, completely unharmed and winked… At Yun Hee.

Her chocolate brown eyes widened as her pink lips parted in surprise. Grinning, the dark haired guy strode off to places unknown, leaving a trail of girls squealing and fainting behind him.

For the rest of the day Yun Hee thought of the mystery guy; chocolate brown hair, dark mesmerising eyes and a smile that played on his face. Her heart fluttering, Yun Hee snapped one more photo of herself before snuggling into bed.