Surprise Surprise

Friendship Or Destiny?

 

-Morning-
 
Your POV:
 
I got up this morning wearing only a t-shirt that was two sizes too big for me and walked out of my room, yawning, rubbing my eyes, and getting the sleep out of them. "Time for breakfast." I said. 
 
Walking over to the cupboards, grabbing myself my favorite cereal and a bowl. Hearing the friction of the cereal against the bowl and the swishing of the milk I started to tap my spoon on my bowl and started to sing "Insane" into my spoon. Being so into my singing I was jumping around, dancing, having so much fun and I couldn't hear anything else but my singing. I spun around and decided to end with a big finish and heard a sudden applause. Oh no.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV:
 
The boys and I were in the car together hoping to head on to _______'s place a little earlier than expected with Eunkwang driving and Big Bang's "Monster" came on and we sang immediately.
 
We finally arrived but decided to enter the house quietly thinking that _______ might still be asleep. Until we heard something, it was singing. Wait, is that "Insane"? Haha _______ must be liking us a little more now. We stopped in the middle of the hallway when someone decided to say something. "Who is that singing?" Sungjae asked.
"She is really good." Eunkwang said.
"Shh~ I wanna see If she can do the rap part" Changsub said.
"Haha she did the rap better than you, Changsub." Ilhoon said.
"She has a beautiful voice." Hyungsik said, intently listening."Why isn't Minhyuk saying anything?" He seemed in a trans, he was moving back and forth to the music. "She has the voice of an angel" Minhyuk managed to say. "Who is she?" I laughed.
 
"That's my sister." I said. Minhyuk seemed kind of embarrassed but I couldn't help but laugh at him. We walked toward the kitchen, following the voice and see her finishing pose while wearing only a shirt that was two times too big. She stopped once she heard an applause, the guys really enjoyed it. Her face completely froze.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
My face froze. Were they there the whole time? I was so embarrassed  I ran straight into my room, I wanted to cry. After letting a few tears flow I realized I couldn't let another one go so I got up off the floor, headed to my dresser, slammed my hands against its top, looked at myself in the mirror and said "That's it. No more embarrassment, no more crying. I am strong, I can handle anything" while after the serious moment I did aegyo in the mirror and laughed at myself. I looked through my closet and picked out something cute, and simple:
 
 
 
 
I walked out of my room and walked on into my living room to find all of the guys there. "Annyeong~ sorry you had to witness what you did, Peniel said he would text me when you were on your way over but he never did. Mianhae." I said as I slightly bowed. "It's okay, frankly you're really good." Someone said. I look up to see his face, he was so handsome but he seemed somewhat ... Familiar. He smiled at me and it was radiant, it made me happy and forget about all of the bad that's been going on recently, he's the person I always want to be with, to never leave his side.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minhyuk's POV:
 
Is that Peniel's sister? she's kind of cute. I don't know why she was so embarrassed she was actually really good. I saw her walk out in a cute little bear-eared hoodie and she looked adorable. Wait, what am I saying, I don't like her. She's my best friend's sister, I can't, I must not. Aish~! so frustrating.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
"______, this is Minhyuk, the vocalist, rapper, and face of the group" Peniel said pointing at the man that smiled at me.
"Annyeong~" I said bowing to every single one of them.
"This is Changsub, a vocalist of the group."
"Annyeong~"
"This is Hyungsik, a vocalist a dancer of the group"
"Annyeong~"
"This is Eunkwang, the main vocalist and leader of the group"
"Annyeong~"
"This is Ilhoon, the rapper of the group and a vocalist."
"And last, besides me is Sungjae, vocalist, rapper, and maknae of the group."
"Annyeong~. Wait, maknae? How old are you?" I asked him.
"my birthday is May 2, 1995" he said. My eyes went wide when I realized I was older than him. "Wow" I said.
"Why when's your birthday?" He asked.
"February 3, 1994" I said. 
"You're older than me too." Ilhoon said. "Noona."
 
I was having a conversation with Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Sungjae, they seemed like the people I'd never think of anything more than a brother. For some reason, Minhyuk was different. I didn't want to think about him this way but maybe if I keep denying it it will go away.
 
Hours have passed, I showed them my dancing, singing, and acting. They said I was a really talented person but I told them it's not the type of career I want to be going for, they understood, it's tough. "I think we should go to sleep." I said. "It's getting late. Figure out your sleeping arrangements by yourself I'm not part of this." I said and walked away to my room. "Sweet dreams." I said before shutting my door. "The start of a new chapter" I said and closed my eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know this chapter is long and I guess kind of boring but the next chapter will be shocking, I will update when I can. What do you think? kimd of embarrassing isn't it? haha Gomawo~ melodies <3