I'm Back?

Friendship Or Destiny?

 

Your POV:
 
"Hey, do you want to take a walk on the beach?" Minhyuk asked me. 
"Sure." I replied. He helped me stand up and walk me towards the washroom so I could get changed into proper clothing. 
 I got dressed and just as I got out I saw Peniel there. "OPPA!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. "I see you're alright." He said. "How long have you been here?" He said while looking at Minhyuk. "A while." He replied.
"Wait. You two know eachother?" It went silent and Peniel said. "You didn't know? Are you forgetting everything?" I had a confused look on my face.
"Peniel, can I talk to you for a second?" Minhyuk asked and walked away with him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV: 
 
"Wait. You know eachother?" ________ said. What the hell?
"You didn't know? Are you forgetting everything?" I replied.
It went silent. "Peniel, can I talk to you for a second?" Minhyuk asked.
"Sure." I said. We walked off away from ________. "What's up?" asked.
"You know she was in a little accident, right?"
"Yes."
"It was a little more severe than expected."
"What do you mean?"
"She had an open-skull fracture and had to get surgery."
"Oh my god."
"And she has the slight bit of amnesia."
"What?"
"She can't remember anything from the past few months. She doesn't remember me or probably any of the guys." 
"Oh my god." He said trying to keep himself together. "I can't believe this."
"I'm sorry." I said. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
I listened in to their conversation and heard something about the fact I have amnesia. I don't think they're actually talking about me are they? Whatever. I'll just ignore it. If it was me I'm pretty sure he would tell me.
 
They walked back into the room and Minhyuk said "So ________ do you still want to go to the beach?"
"YEAH!" I said and walked over to him hooking arms, I felt like we were best friends who've known eachother for a long time. 
 
We made it to the beach and it went from walking together, to him chasing me. I decided to just run in the water but I slipped in moss. Everything went black.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minhyuk's POV:
 
I watched ________ as she started to run in the water, I stopped chasing her once she got in. I saw her fall but she didn't come back up.
 
"__________!" I screamed as I ran trying to find her. I found her floating in the water knocked out cold. I picked her up in my arms and started to run towards the shore. "Why do bad things always happen to good people?" I said. I placed her lightly on the ground and started to perform CPR until ...
 
"________! You're awake!" I screamed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
I woke up and my vision was kind of blurry seeing someone right in front of my face. My vision started to clear up as I saw Minhyuk was right in front of me. I hugged him as tight as I could.
 
"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked me. "The last thing that happened is you hit your head on a rock in the water and passed out."
"Last thing I remember ... I was being jumped after running away from Hyunjae and her boyfriend." He hugged me and started to cry in my shoulder. "You're back." He said. 
"What do you mean I'm back and what am I doing at the beach?"
He explained everything that happened and I started to cry once I heard the story. I now realize why the side of my head is shaved. "You stayed with me the whole time?" I asked.
"Well, at first I was in Canada for the first little bit and I didn't know anything that happened and I thought it was weird how you were missing for over a week and Peniel didn't seem to care. Then I heard you got the fracture and I came to Korea as fast as I could." He replied. "Then I stayed with you the whole time, waiting for you to wake up."
"Oppa, saranghaeyo." I said. Wait, why did I blurt that out? !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minhyuk's POV:
 
"Oppa, saranghaeyo." She said. Did she mean it, oh my god my heart is beating so quick right now. "What?" I said.
"Nothing." She replied.
I started poking her side and started taunting her. "You said you loved me." 
"OK I did, so what? No like it matters." She replied. She was wrong, it did matter.
 Is started to taunt her even more causing her to blabber, wow this really does happen. I just tittered and thought, 'ha. I know a way I can shut her up.' And smiled at the thought.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
I told him I loved him, why do I speak my mind? I started to blabber after how embarrassed he made me feel when all of a sudden I felt a soft pair of lips against mine. I opened my eyes and saw Minhyuk right in front of me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back, I wanted this moment to last. 
 The kiss broke and I started to blush, "that'll shut you up." He said. I shook my head and just laughed at his comment. "________?" I heard someone call me. Who could it be?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Peniel's POV:
 
I walked to the beach to try to find Minhyuk and ________. Oh hey it's them. Wait a minute, what are they doing? "No ..." I whispered. 
 
"_________?" I said.
I saw her turn around and look at me with wide eyes. "It's not what it looks like!" She said. I stormed off with anger and was heading to my car. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
I ran after Peniel to his car but he beat me to it. He got in his can and the engine started. I kept knocking on the window and he could see the worry in my face. He turned the music up trying to ignore me but I wouldn't take that.
 
"PENIEL!" I started screaming. "LET ME TALK TO YOU! I CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!" He didn't listen until I started begging as much as I could, instead of taking off he was staying there taunting me. I started to burst out crying. "You know Jonghyun? He threatened to kill you!" I screamed and r turned down the music. 
 "He threatened to kill you, but I tried everything I could to stop him, I stuck up for you and I almost got killed myself, many times. I know he would have actually done something to you if I didn't say anything. I saved you, I protected you. You're my Oppa and I love you." I said with my voice slowing down at the cause of my tears. He opened the door and a smile swept across my face.
 
 "Get in." He said. I stepped inside the car and sat down. "Did that really happen?" He asked. "It did." I replied. "I couldn't let anything happen to you." I paused for a second. "And about Minhyuk. I hit my head on a rock when I tried to swim after slipping on moss and passed out. I woke up and I was confused about everything. I realized I was remembering everything before the amnesia and even completely forgot about that. We were talking for a while until a few words slipped from my mouth which lead to further things, it lead to the kiss."
"What did you say?"
"I told him I loved him."
"Oh ..."
"He said he loved me back but something you have to understand is ... I get it, you're my older brother and all you want to do is protect me and seeing your best friend and your sister together is not a sight you want to see but I want you to know that I'm old enough now. I can handle all of this myself. You are going to have to accept our feelings." 
His eyes started to water. "Peniel? What are you crying about?" J asked him.
"I'm a terrible brother." He said.
"What makes you think that?"
"When I let you go to Korea I should have called you to make sure you were alright and I didn't answer your calls when you tried to reach me. I am protective of you, I don't want you do get hurt but sometimes I feel I'm taking advantage of you, I expect so much when I barely even give you anything. I should be happy for you and Minhyuk. You two are great for each other and I want you two to be happy together, without out worrying about me. I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I replied. I hugged him tightly and said "Look, I gotta go to Minhyuk, I'll see you at home. Bye Oppa." I said. There he is, heading back to Canada.
 
I ran back to Minhyuk and hugged him. "I talked to him." I said. "He wants us to be happy together. So he's accepting the relationship." Minhyuk smiled an nodded his head. "Good." He said, hugging me with one arm and kissing my head. This is an amazing moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minhyuk's POV:
 
I'm glad he accepts us, this relationship will last. 'Don't worry, I'll never hurt her.' I thought before I kissed her head. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She replied.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi guys, thank you for staying with me. Aren't you glad there's finally romance between them? This chapter is not as long as I wanted it to be though :( There will be a lot more drama in the next couple of chapters. Please don't be a silent reader, your comments mean so much to me! Thank you very much <3