Runaway

Friendship Or Destiny?

 

-Next Day-
 
Your POV:
 
I woke up to hear dishes clashing from the kitchen while glancing over at the clock. It's 9PM , I took a couple hour nap having been busy all morning. 'Not that bad' I thought sitting up and rubbing my eyes, stretching my arms as I make a sort of squeaking noise. I took the blanket off and walked my way towards the kitchen. "Good Evening." Hyunjae said with a smile on her face. "Good evening." I replied. "Where's your idiot?" I asked. She didn't mind me calling him that because she knows we don't like each other that much. "He's outside working on something." She replied.
"I'm going to take a shower so when you see him make sure he knows."
"Alright." She said as I walked off. I went to my room and grabbed the quickest pair of pajamas I had found and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror before I went into the shower, having the water run so it gets to the right temperature. 
I took a deep breath as I reached down to the seem of my shirt with my arms slightly crossed lifting my shirt over my head. I ped my jeans and pulled them down along with my opening the shower slowly and walking in, feeling the warm, refreshing water against my body. 
I grabbed my bottle of shampoo and filled up bits of my hands rubbing it into my hair, letting it sit as I grabbed a bar of soap. Rubbing the bar all over my body with my eyes closed feeling the sensation of the heat of the shower. I put my head under the water one last time to rinse out the shampoo and decided to step out of the shower, grabbing a towel off of the floor while staring at the glass rubbing my hair with the towel.
 
I decided to turn around and at that very moment I saw someone standing there outside, being able to see through the glass walls noticing who it was and I screamed wrapping the towel around me quickly grabbing my clothes while running into my room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonghyun's POV:
 
I started walking back to the front yard but turned my head in the process. I saw a woman's back through the glass and tried to continue walking but I was distracted by her perfectly curved body and backed up to get a better view. She rubbed the towel on her hair and turned around spotting me. Her eyes went wide as she screamed, I quickly ran away out of sight as she ran into her room. I just saw _______ and didn't do anything about it, I feel ashamed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hyunjae's POV:
 
I was walking around the kitchen getting something ready for ______ when I heard a scream. "JONGHYUN!" I saw _______ come running in the kitchen looking scared with her hair still wet. "You didn't tell Jonghyun I was going to take a shower did you?" She asked. "No." I replied, "Why?" All of a sudden Jonghyun came inside the house and chased after ______ before she said anything more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
Jonghyun chased me through the house and pinned me against the wall. "What do you think you're planning to do there missy?" He said. "I would have done it just now but since you interrupted me I guess I'll do it tomorrow." I said, trying to lag my words.
"Do ... What?" He asked.
"Well I was planning to tell your little Sweet what you did and I don't think you can do anything about it." He gave me a glare and I felt a shiver going down my spine as he stormed out of my room. "Idiot." I said and headed to bed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-4am-
 
Your POV:
 
I got up early in the morning to get a glass of water to quench my thirst. I opened the cupboard to grab a cup, the sink and filled it up with water but someone went up behind me putting their hand over my mouth. I slightly spilt the water until I realized who it was, Jonghyun. "I have a reasoning with you." He said. I nodded my head indicating for him to continue. "You know that older brother of yours that you cherish so much?" He asked. I nodded my head. "What if I said he didn't exist anymore?" My eyes got wide and anger went through my whole body as I splashed the water in his face, escaped his grasp, slammed him against the counter with a tight grip on his neck. "Listen you son of a , if you even lay a finger on him you'd be dead within the next minute. Watch yourself little man." I said and walked off, grabbing my bags and heading outside.
 
I walked over to a bus station and sat inside the waiting area preventing myself from being in the rain when I decided to text my friend Sulli.
 
Sulli:   
 
 
 
 
Sulli,
 
   It's me, ________. I came to Seoul just yesterday and stayed with Hyunjae, her boyfriend is crazy. Something happened and he threatened to kill Peniel if I told Jae what happened so I threatened him instead, grabbed my stuff and walked out. It's now raining outside, I'm stuck staying in a waiting area for a bus even though I can't afford to take a bus. I have nowhere to go. Help.
 
                      -___________
 
____________,
 
Oh my god, what happened? I'll come pick you up and then you tell me what happened. What bus stop are you at?
 
                       -Sulli
 
Sulli,
 
I'm at the bus stop to take to Mokpo (there's only one of those and she knows where it is).
 
                       -__________
 
__________,
 
I'm on my way, stay right there.
 
                       -Sulli
 
I waited there for about a half an hour until she showed up. I fell asleep on the bench so she brought Minho with her to pick me up just in case.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sulli's POV:
 
I just got that text message from ________ and I was scared, what if it's something really bad? She could be really hurt, or scarred.
 
I drove to the bus stop as fast as I could with Minho beside me. I stopped the car. "That's her." I said. He got out of the car and tried waking her up, he picked her up and brought her towards the car but I could see tear stains on her cheeks. 
 
I drove her back to the house as careful as possible and walked through the door with Minho and her behind me. He brought her to our room and laid her on the bed. Minho offered to sleep on the couch tonight so I would be able to stay next to ________ to protect her, so she knows where she is when she wakes up. I hope you're okay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
-Morning-
 
I woke up to see Sulli sleeping next to me. I started thinking about what happened earlier this morning and I can't remember how I ended up here. 
 
"________, you're up?" I heard a voice say. I looked to my side and saw Sulli woke up and smiled at her and asked "how did I get here?"
"I got a text message from you at around 4 this morning and I was worried about you. You said something happened so you were at the bus stop sleeping there until Minho and I went to pick you up and brought you here." I went silent. "What did happen anyway?" She asked. I explained everything to her and she went silent, I could tell she didn't know how to react. 
 
"Yeobo we have to go now." Minho said.
"I'll be right there." Sulli replied. "Minho and I have to go do some groceries, we'll be back in an hour latest. Are you going to be fine by yourself?" She asked. "Yeah I'll be fine. I might just go for a walk or something. You two just go." I said with a smile on my face. They put their shoes on and opened the door heading out, "Annyeong~." They said. "Annyeong~." I said back as I waved to them.
 
Time went by and I put my shoes on my feet. I stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before I left. I put my earphones in and started listening to slow, sad songs off of my iPod. I heard a car's tires against the rocky road and decided to look behind me, actually, when I think about it. I've been hearing that for a half an hour now. I saw a car parked behind me and thought 'it's a parked car, nothing bad' when I swear there was a person in that car. My walking pace sped up trying to get away from the car.
 
Someone put their hands on my shoulders reaching for my mouth. The man covered my mouth and started to pet my hair. "Shh~~my sweet. Don't say a word, just let me handle everything." I felt a bead of sweat go down my face. I recognize that voice ... Jonghyun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know Minhyuk hasn't been mentioned much in the past little bit but I will make point of views of him maybe in the next chapter but they might not meet for a little bit.