I'm here, wait, he's here?!

Friendship Or Destiny?

Your POV:

I arrived at the airport and went through admission and everything, that taking about an hour and my plane was about to take off. I was just about to walk inside when I stopped right before the entrance and looked back feeling as if I was leaving forever, even though it’s just a couple of weeks.

I sat down in my seat and put my head back, taking a deep breath and slowly closing my eyes. “Just 13 hours.” I said. I woke up and saw the stewardess who walked up to me “Are you enjoying your flight?” she said with a smile “Yes, thank you.” I said and she walked away for a second, bringing me back a drink. “Thank you very much.” I told her.

I closed my eyes and went back to sleep, just hoping the time would go by faster. I woke up and looked at the time, is the time already over? I haven’t even eaten yet. “dangsin-ijilseoissge geol-eo juseyo gyeong-u kaenada e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida, ulineun jigeum uliui mogjeogji e dodalhaessseubnida. Gamsahabnida.” The flight attendant said. “Welcome to Korea, we have now reached our destination now if you please walk out in an orderly fashion. Thank you.” I stood up, grabbed my carrier and headed out of the airplane. I saw the entire luggage going through security as I walked through security as well. My luggage caught my eye as I grabbed it and bowed at the security guard at a 90-degree angle “kamsahabnida.” I said and walked off with a smile on my face. I took out my cell phone and dialled Hyunjae’s number. “Annyeong?” she said.

Annyeong? Jae it’s me ______. I’m in Korea now, where are you?”

I’m at my house do you want me to meet you somewhere?”

Yes I’m just outside the airport and my luggage is very heavy can you come and pick me up?”

Ne. Won’t be too long.”

Gomawo~ See you then.”

I slowly walked outside the airport while taking deep breaths, my arms were soar and I couldn’t think of anything else but how heavy my luggage is. A half an hour passed by of me waiting for Hyunjae until she showed up. She pulled up her car next to me, slowly rolled down the windows with her shades on moving her head to the beat of Clap Your Hands by 2NE1. “Get in y baby.” She said. I walked towards the car and threw my stuff in the trunk, quickly making my way to the front seat. As soon as I got in the car we hugged each other and said our hellos, telling each other how much the other was missed. We started driving away as 2NE1’s Hate You started playing on the radio but I felt as if someone was there in the car with us. It went quiet and I decided to break the silence. “Let’s talk about your boyfriend.” I said, as she looked at me weird. “Jonghyun, right?”

“Yeah.”

“How’s the relationship doing?”

“Good. I’m happy I’m with him.”

“That’s good. But I noticed something about him.”

“What is it?”

“He really does look like a dinosaur, he’s definitely an idiot and he’s so short, it’s so cute.” I felt an angry pair of hands on my shoulder and saw Jonghyun’s face slowly pop up beside me with a look like this:

 

 

“Jugulle?” he said to me, as his eyes got bigger. I laughed and pushed his face away. “We both know you won’t do anything to me, shorty.” He seemed angry at me, almost as if he wanted to strangle me. He started hitting my arm from behind me so I kept hitting his face in return. “YAH!” Hyunjae said. “Quit it you two, or you’ll all be going home.” I stopped and sat in my hair with a pout on my face, being a little grumpy.

We arrived at her house and she walked me inside. She took my bags and brought them upstairs telling me to follow along with her. “This is your room.” She said while putting my luggage down.

Room (a few pictures):

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Woah! It’s so cool.” I said and walked to the bed, being fascinated by the lights., honestly was the biggest room I ever saw. “That’s not all.” She said. She grabbed my hand and brought me to the other side of the room finding a circular door with what seems like a scanner. “Put your hand on it.” She said, and I slowly put my hand on the scanner. It opened up and revealed the bathroom. “And this is your bathroom.”

Bathroom (I have the shower, and the main idea just not the sinks, you can think of that yourself):

Main idea:

 

 

 

 

Shower (absolutely clear):

 

 

I stared at the shower for a little bit, noticing it’s facing right at the glass walls when Jae commented “If you’re taking a shower, let us know. We don’t want to walk in on you or accidentally walk by and see you either.” She said. I nodded my head with a smile on my face but then something hit me. “He lives here?” I asked pointing at Jonghyun. Jae nodded and he said “Yeah, I’m not too happy you’re here either.” Truthfully, I have this thing against him, ever since him and Jae had started to date, Jae never paid attention to me anymore; I was almost invisible to her. So, she would ignore me and only have time for him, it’s like he stole her from me. “Anyways, we’ll leave you to it. Explore the house all you want. It’s date night for Jong and I.” She said as she ran and got dressed. I didn’t even get to say goodbye before they left, “This is going to be fun.” I said sarcastically. And headed off to bed, it was kind of late anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hoped you liked this, imagine staying in a room like that. WOW! Anyway, the next chapter will have an awkward moment and a surprise visit from someone. Also there isn't as much as I hoped for but I wanted to save the rest for the next chapter. Gomawo~ <3