The new student

Life Being a Fatty {HIATUS}

Your Pov.

I was able to figure out where is my next class from some teacher. Now it’s break time.

 

“Aish why do all people hate me, it’s just my first day.” I mumbled under my breathe. I suddenly thought of the blonde boys. Who are they anyways?

Busy with my thoughts I bumped into someone and our books fell. Good, now I’ll even receive more hate.

“Mianahinmida,” I bowed and lowered to collect my books “Mianah.” I repeated.

“No problem.” He said collecting his own books and got up after that. “By the way I am Minhyuk and you are…”

“Minah inmida.” I bowed still not looking at him.

“New student?”

I looked up. “Ne, nice to meet you.” I just couldn’t help but be in awe of his looks.

He smiled. “Guess I’ll see you later, have a good day.”

“Bye.” I went to search for Sunwoo oppa.

I gave up after searching for him in every corner of the school.

Guess I will have to eat alone. I want to the canteen and chose a table at the furthest corner.  

Daehyun’s Pov.

“Poor her.” My friend commented looking at the new student.

“Why do they bully her.” I asked him.

“Isn’t it obvious? She is fat and students in this school bully people with no looks.”

I observed her carefully; she was sitting on that table in the last corner and nobody was near.

~~Oppa~~” Soojung linked arms with me. I already told her about me being uninterested in her, doesn’t she understand.

“Soojung-shi can you please shift.” I tried being polite as much as I can.

“Oppa, don’t tell me you’re eyeing that fatty.” She gasped. I just ignored her and went to sit near Jongup.

Girls surrounded us; I still tried to take a glimpse of the new student. I wanted to talk to her but I knew it will be the new talk of the school.

“Dae baby, how are you doing?” A girl with smoky makeup and an extra short uniform skirt came to me.

“Ermm good.” Yongguk hyung saw me uncomfortable.

“Enough, enough, see you at the end of the day.” Hyung ordered and the fan girls obeyed.

“Daehyun you okay.”

“Ne hyung.” I replied still busy figuring out if anyone is her friend.