His friends :(

Life Being a Fatty {HIATUS}

“Minah I want you to bake me something,” Baro asked Minah as both of them were walking home.

“Wae?”

“My friends are coming, pleaaassse,” He almost begged.

“Okay, okay,” Minah replied.

It was Friday, that means that the week is over and Baro is inviting some of his friends.

Your Pov.

Oh my god, Sunwoo oppa is so annoying, wanting me to cook for him. Any ways I agreed because I am a good cousin.

“Oppa, how about telling the maid to cook,” I said placing my bag on one of the sofas.

“They seriously at snacks,” he said with his DUH tone.

I just went straight to the kitchen to cook some quick snacks for them.

“I’ll be in your room upstairs studying, don’t make noises with your friends,” I shouted from the staircase so he could hear.

After an hour …..

“Aish,” I messed my hair from frustration. “Chemistry is hard,” I almost yelled rolling in the bed.

“I hate this lesson,” I yelled again grabbing my iPod and closing the book.

“We don’t have a test,” I said loudly so I can ease my conscious.

After another hour…….

“I need a therapy Lalalala therapy,” I was singing along and rolling in oppa’s bed like a buffalo.

“Yah, lower your voice,” oppa shouted.

I turned the volume higher and started singing even higher.

“Yah,” oppa shouted again.

“Yah,” his voice got closer until the door of the room opened revealing oppa and 6 guys.

“Aish,” I muttered pausing the song.

“This is better,” he said about to walk away.

“Yah don’t act like I am not your cousin,” I got up from his bed and walked toward him. “Out !” I pushed him with my fingers out his own room.

“But-But….” I slapped the door shut.

I heard the boys that were with him laughing.

“Hyung really? Letting her do that,” one of them laughed out loudly.

“Hyung really, she’s your cousin? I could think of one word that describes her fat, fat, fat,” another said.

"Yeah really, she's so fat," Oppa said and a sound of a hih five and laughing was heard, how could oppa say that out of all people, the one that I am most close with, the one that I relay on.

“Oh hyung you forgot one, disgusting,” someone added.

“One more, without manners.”

“Well, it’s getting late I need to sleep, you all go,” it was oppa’s voice this time.

I was upset and on the verge of tears. How would you feel if someone insulted you? Saying you are disgusting, fat, and without manners.

As many things people said to me, no one ever insulted me on three. Manners, physical appearance, and looks.

Oppa’s friends are crazy, or is it the truth what they said. I accept the fact that I am fat, I accept it that I am not the world’s beauty but insulting my manners is a bit too much.

I leaned on the door crying to the limit that even my clothes are wet a bit now and my eyes are so red.

“I will be down now, Mr. Choi” I said through the phone trying to not show I was crying.

I took my bag and went down still having some tears in my eyes.

“Minah what happened,” oppa encountered me.

“I hate you,” I mumbled high enough for him to hear.

“But-but…….” I ignored him and exited the house and entered the car.

“Miss, what happened,” the chauffeur asked.

“Nothing, keep going,” I said to him wiping the remaining tears with the back of my hand.

I hate you Sunwoo, I hate you and your friends. These bastards.

___________________________________________________________________________________