Forgiven

Life Being a Fatty {HIATUS}

 

Your Pov.

“Sorry,” He said for like the 100th time today.

We were in our way to school and sadly we have to encounter.

“Please,” he begged, I remained silent like I’ve been for these past days.

“A word please, just talk so I can know you are alright,” he said most likely begged. “You’ve been like this for,” he paused counting in his fingers. “5 days, I missed my pretty cousin”.

“Go away, I am just a big fat ball to you and your friends,” I said to him and started walking faster.

“My cousin is back,” he back hugged me. “Thanks for talking,” he kissed my cheeks.

I wiped the place he kissed.

“Still not forgiving?” he asked.

I kept quit.

“I’m going to get you cousin, very soon,” he said.

When we arrived at school I quickly spotted Minhyuk oppa and went to him.

And at dismissal I received a message from Baro oppa asking me to come to the backyard and so I decided to not ignore him because that will be mean.

I headed to the backyard and oppa was there.

“Since you’ll not accept my apology, I decided to just apologize in another way”.

“Yah, come out already,” oppa shouted.

A guy came from behind and started singing an apology song.

His voice was extremely smooth, soft, and just perfect. He was singing with his head down and then at the end he lifted his head with a smile on his face.

I recognized his face and I can’t help but be shocked.

“You,” we both said at the same time pointing to each other.

“Yah, hyung you didn’t tell me this fatty is your cousin,” the brat said.

“Oh, don’t act like you didn’t see her,” oppa replied to him, so he was there with oppa last time.

“I don’t pay attention to useless fights that’s why I didn’t look closely into her face last time,” the brat fought back.

“Well you hate, love, like, crush, be friend, admire, look up to, or whatever to her, this is not time to fight,” oppa said calming him.

“I can’t believe I sang with my awesomely angelic voice to a fatty,” the brat yelled and left away stomping his feet.

“Oppa you are forgiven in case you don’t ever show me his face,” I fiercely told Baro oppa.

“I knew that will get you, but I need to catch up with him” oppa quickly thanked me and went running to catch with that jerk.

Well, I did feel a little happy knowing that oppa did so much effort to please me but why did that jerk appear ……

______________________________________________________________________________________________