Bullied

Life Being a Fatty {HIATUS}

Your Pov.

I ignored him and chose a seat and sat. The girl in front of me turned around and gave me a look

“Who do you think you are to sit in front of oppas and beside Baro oppa” one of the girls with the long brown hair said. So Sunwoo oppa is beside me. Poor girls they don’t know that their oppa is my cousin.

I turned around to see two blonde boys, the one with the glasses smiled at me but the guy beside him turned away.

“Girls would you let her sit here.” The one with glasses winked at them, after he removed the glasses. He is handsome.

“Of course, Youngjae oppa.” The girl with braided hair smiled at the guy called Youngjae.

The girl then turned around.

“Khamsamida.” I bowed to the guy and turned around to my table placing my things.

“Hey there new student.” Someone from the back called which caused me to turn at him.

Slap, a banana’s peel landed on my face. That time I wanted to shout my heart off but oppa entered the class.

“Yah,” oppa shouted and hurriedly came to me “leave her okay stop bullying her.” Oppa shouted to no one in particular.

“Or what?” one guy teased.

“You’ll get kicked out the school. Remember my father is the principle.” Oppa smirked.

The class was silent.

“Let me help you with this.” Oppa said and wiped my face. The two girls from earlier gaped surprised. Who wins now?

Soon the teacher entered.

“As you know, we have a new student, please introduce yourself.”

I stood. “Kim Minah inmida, please treat me well.” I bowed and received many booos.

“She is younger than you all, so treat her well, should we start.” The teacher started explaining Math and as the normal me I kept giving answers continuously.

“Don’t you guys dare forget the homework.” She said before leaving the class.

“Here is your locker combination. I need to head to class, we have different subjects now, see you later.” Oppa waved at me, I waved back.

I packed my things and got up to head to my next class. Oh right I don’t know the school yet. How am I supposed to figure out the class?

I walked around maybe I can spot a teacher and ask her. Most students looked at me with disgusting looks. At least they didn’t ask anything about Myungsoo oppa. Look at the positives Minah, cheer up.