Shopping II

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of you went out of the supermarket while holding 5 paperbags. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, and Chen were the people who were holding the paperbags. You turned to them and asked if you could bring one, but they all shook their heads, telling you to just lead the way.

You crossed your arms. “With all these paperbags, I suggest to just get back home.”

“No, we haven’t bought the un-“

You darted to Luhan and covered his mouth with your hand. “Not again!” You hissed.

Luhan rolled his eyes and gave you look ‘I told you’.

You sighed. “Do you really need to buy ‘that’?” You made a quotation mark.

Chen coughed a little until you turned your head to him. “I’m the one who needs to buy that.” He shyly said.

“See?” Luhan said to you.

“Okay!” You grumbled. “Just Chen oppa who needs that?”

Kris looked around. “I need it too.” Kris didn’t meet your eyes.

You facepalmed. *I can’t believe that I need to accompany Exo to buy underwears! This is so embarassing!*

“Okay, so it’s just the two of you, so why don’t just 3 of us that go to the mall, and the others can-“

“EAT AGAIN! HURRAH!” Xiumin raised his arm.

You made a face. “Noooo, I mean 10 of you can just wait at those seats, we won’t take long time.”

“Why don’t we all go?” Sehun protested.

“No, because it will be chaos.” You shook your head.

“I promise I’ll be good!” Sehun pleaded. “As long as Luhan hyung with me, I’ll be good!”

You turned your face to Luhan. Luhan let out a heavy sigh. “I can guarantee that.”

You hung your head low. Exo was waiting for your answer. You then faced them all. “Okay, we’ll all go.”

“YES!!!!!!” All of them shouted happily.

“BUT” You eyed all of them and they stopped shouting. “We can’t separate okay, we have to go together.” Exo nodded excitedly.

You led Exo to the mall near the supermarket. Once all of you got in, all of them looked the mall in awe.

“Wow.”

“Whoa.”

“When did the last time I go to mall?”

“Where’s the underwear store?”

“CAKES!!!!!”

You slapped your face with your palm. “Okay, to underwear store.” You pointed to the escalator.

Kris appeared beside you. “Not just underwear, Jinri.” You turned to him and gave a questioned look.

Kris looked around and whispered to you. “Calvin Klein.”

You chuckled. “Okay, you guys are idols, even the underwears must be branded.”

Kris rolled his eyes. “It just feels more comfortable.”

You gaped and slapped his arm. “Don’t need to tell the detail!” Kris smirked and ruffled your hair.

All of you went to the 3rd floor, where mostly men store there. You scanned through each store and finally found Calvin Klein there.

“That way. There’s the Calvin Klein.” You pointed and told Kris and Chen.

Kris nodded. “Great!” All of Exo members walked there and you just froze at where you were standing. Lay appeared from behind you. “Jinri?”

You looked to your right. “Lay oppa!”

Lay gave you his dimple smile although you couldn’t see it. “What are you doing? Let’s go to Calvin Klein.”

You gave him a look. “Yeah right, and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter