First Night

EXO..... 누구??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was 11.00 PM. The boys already went to their rooms. You stared at the chaos in the living room. Cookies, plastics, cups were everywhere. You took them and put them at the right place then you cleaned the living room.   Your eyes then stared at the couch. The couch that you would use to sleep was located by the wall and a standing lamp. Usually it was used if you want to read books. The couch itself was near the living room. “Well, Jinri, couch is not so bad at all.” You set up the cushion and you took out your own blanket from your bag. You laid your body on the couch and covered your body with the blanket.    Then suddenly, you heard footstep came. You sat up and caught a sight in the kitchen. *Who’s that?* You stood up and walked to the kitchen.   You tiptoed to the kitchen and saw the figure from the back. He was opening the refrigerator. He suddenly closed the refrigerator and saw you. Then he jumped back a little because of a shock.   “Oh, it’s just you.” He said. “Lu-“ You automatically bit your lip. *Jinri, you don’t know them!*. “What are you doing?” You asked.   Luhan shrugged. “Searching for something to drink, but I guess I couldn’t find anything so I’ll just back to sleep.” Luhan passed by you.   “I can make you something.” You suddenly said.   Luhan stopped and turned around.   You directly opened the drawer and found some sachets of milk. “How about hot chocolate?”   Luhan thought for a while then nodded. “Sounds good.” He then sat in the dining room. You quickly boiled the water and made the hot chocolate for Luhan.   Luhan watched you from the back. *Is it just me or she seems familiar?*   You finally done with the hot chocolate. You brought the cup to the dining room and put it on the table. “Here you go.”   Luhan took it. “Thanks.” He sipped it. You watched him as he sipped the hot chocolate. *
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter