Cherry Kisses

Cherry Kisses

 

 

            “Now be good and keep an eye on Himchan while we’re at this meeting” Youngguk ruffled the maknae of the group’s hair smiling before walking out the door of their dorm with Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae. Zelo smiled, waving cutely at his hyungs leaving before turning around and walking back into the main living room of their dorm.

            The only other one of his hyungs left home was currently sleeping on the couch, a blanket thrown over him, and injured hand laying gently on his chest. He’d been watching TV, but with the pain killers the doctor had prescribed him for the breaks in his fingers, he often drifted off into dreamland at random intervals, hence not being able to attend the meeting the rest of the group and their manager was at today.

            Zelo smiled, walking over and pulling the blanket up a bit further, chuckling when his hyung mumbled in his sleep and snuggled deeper into the warmth of the material. Deciding not to wake the elder just yet for his next dose of medicine, Zelo walked into the kitchen, going straight to the fridge, opening it to find that their manager had gone shopping and bought him more cherry tomatoes.

            Smiling widely, he grabbed the whole punnet, opening it and popping one in his mouth before walking back into the living room and sitting down by Himchan’s head on the floor, leaning his back on the couch and watching the show that was currently playing on the TV still.

            Half the punnet of tomatoes was gone when a head landed softly on his shoulder and a half awake Himchan nuzzled into his neck, Zelo blushing.

            “Thought I could smell tomatoes again.” Himchan yawned, sitting up on the couch, wincing as his hand bumped on the cushion, and then sliding down to sit against the lounge with the maknae.

            “Shouldn’t you stay up on the couch and rest hyung?” Zelo popped another cherry tomato into his mouth, blushing again when Himchan turned his head and leant it on his shoulder again, face towards the maknae.

            “Ahhhhhh.” He opened his mouth, obviously wanting one of the younger boys favourite fruits. Zelo blushed, grabbing one of the small red spheres in his fingers and placing it in front of Himchan’s mouth, the older shifting his head forward to pluck it out of the younger’s fingers with his lips, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss on his cheek before retreating to eat the fruit and laughing at Zelo’s reaction.

            “Hyuuuuung.”

            “Junhooong.” Himchan taunted the younger, sneaking his uninjured hand over and grabbing another tomato from the punnet, laughing when Zelo looked shocked at the action, and put the fruit in-between his lips, not swallowing it yet. Zelo knew exactly what he was doing, and blushed again, leaning forward and grabbing the tomato back with his own mouth, brushing lips with his older boyfriend in the process.

            “See, no need to be so shy.” He stood up and sat back down on the lounge, trying to pull the blanket back over himself, but failing with only one hand working properly. Zelo stood up and chuckled, still blushing slightly, lifting the blanket up to get under himself before pulling it up over the two of them and curling into Himchan’s side, mumbling.

            “But you always try to do that when the others are around and I get nervous and it’s like they’re staring at us and…” Himchan cut him off by pressing a gently kiss against his lips again.

            “You’ll get used to it. The others don’t mind, I mean, look at Daehyun and Jongup.” Zelo twisted his face. “They’re always at it.”

            “But still hyung, just, not in public please, okay?” Zelo pouted, the older chuckling again, and pressing another kiss to his lips, pulling him into his side with his good arm.

            “Okay maknae-ah. I love you.” Himchan nuzzled his face into the top of Zelo’s hair, before pulling away and yawning.

            “Love you too hyung.”