Family Man

Healing Battle Wounds

The light from the Luminary Star shone onto the sleeping Matoki. He awakended sitting up and raking a hand through his hair, breathing a contented sigh.

"Yeobo..." Lilimato's voice was dancing in his ears as she traced the lines of his markings on the back of his neck. She wrapped her arms around him from behind, kissing his shoulder. She slipped her hand beneath his muscle shirt tracing the soft outlines of his abdomen with a delicate finger. She could feel his muscle flex beneath her touch. She was driving him mad.

"Jagiya..." he let out an exasperated sigh, leaning his head on her shoulder. She traced kisses onti his neck nearly driving him over the edge. ".... Hajimaaaa" he whined.

She pushed further, her lips brushing against his ear, her velvety voice taunting. "Make me..."

He tried to refrain himself but swiftly turned around and pinned ger to the bed, his weight resting in his arm placed in a cradeling fashion by her head. She smiled biting her lip. He raked his fingers through her hair, gently carressing her face. He stared into her eyes, his thumbs gently her soft lips. He lifted her head kissing her gently at first... her hands fisted his muscle shirt pressing herself to him. As the kiss turned passionate he pulled away cherishing the sight of her flushed face.

"Saranghae Jagiya..." he whispered to her as he kissed her lips again.

The door to their room creaked open. Both parents looked up to see Tototmato in the doorway, head tilted and smiling. Shishimato rolled over into his side, his wife openning her arms toward the young matoki.

Totomato ran jumping onto the bed and instantly burrowed under the covers. He held the blanket to his face lowering it just enough to peek a little. His eyes shot open. And he let go his hold of the blanket. His father was gone! But, but, he was just there a second ago. Totomato lifted the blanket trying to find Shishimato. He dropped the blanket crawling over his mother and laid across her, his head peeking over the side of the bed cutely.

"BOO!!" Shishimato revealed his hiding place pinning Totomato down with furious tickles. The young Matoki's bell-like laughter filling the room. Shishimato placed his lips to his son's stomach blowing air as hard as he could. The farting noises making Totomato laugh louder and happier, as he flailed about.

Lilimato patted his shoulder. He stopped torturing his son and kissed his forehead. Slowly the Matoki calmed down from his laughter and his father pulled him into a sitting position

"Toto do you want to go to the South Bay?" Totomato bounced up and down excitedly, his eyes wide. "Go turn on Zelo and get ready then." Totomato saluted and ran out of the room.

Shishimato charmingly half-smiled as he looked after his hyper active son

He looked back to his wife's smiling face. "we havent been to the South Bay in at least two solar cycles."

He sat beside her, the bed dipping slightly beneath his weight. He held her hand in his, spinning the ring on ther finger absentmindedly. "2,000 solar cycles ago I would never have thought I would be this happy." He brought her hand to his lip kissing it gently. "Matokhan has greatly blessed me."

"Let's get ready then." She smiled at him. He nodded and headed into the shower.

_____________

He walked into the main room in a towel. Lilimato was making preperations, her slim body wrapped elegantly in a silky fabric. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. She patted his thigh. "Get dressed."

"No fair!" You won again!" Zelo rolled on the floor in defeat as Totomato clapped happily, laughing in triumph. Shishimato shook his head.

He emerged moments later in shorts and shirtless, his military tags dangling in front of his defined abdomen. The young Matoki and the robot were still playing "gaui, paui, bo" on the floor. Shishimato bent down kissing his son's curly hair. He patted his shoulder. "C'mon go get dressed."

"Yes Master-hyeong!" Zelo answered for Totomato. He stood up holding out his hand to pull Totomato up. He tugged him along as they ran toward their room.

Shishimato felt his hand vibrate. He looked down, the mechanism in his hand pulsating with light. He placed his hand on the glass of the picture frame, Totomato's portrait replaced by Taremato's serious face. Shishimato instantly saluted, the older merely nodding.

"General Shishimsto, you and your task force have been asked to appear before the High Council. They will be expecting you in two hours. Zelo is not expected to appear." The Head of Defense raised his eyebrow, looking past the very dejected Matoki General. " I see you have matters to handle. I shall meet your team there. The others have been informed."

The transmission ended. The General looked behind himself to see Zelo flailing around with Totomato's bathing shorts on his head and a very Totomato chasing after him.

"ZELO!!!!!!" Shishimato's deep voice rumbling.

"Shutdown..." The robot informed as his eyes went dark and he slumped over, the bathing shorts falling onto the floor in a heap. With one swift motion Shishimato grabbed the shorts and flung his son onto his shoulder as he stormed into the Matoki's bed room. He dropped Totomato onto the bed, who bounced up and down giggling.

"Why dont you act your age?! " he grabbed his son's shoulders violently. "You are sixteen solar cycles old for Matokhan's sake! Why must you act as if you have only aged three!" He scolded angrily. He dropped his head, sighing deeply. Totomato's body shook softly, he reached his hands to hold his father's face. Shishimato looked at his crying son, instantly filled with remorse. Totomato kissed his father's lips apologetically. Shishimsto smiled and wiped the tears from his son's reddened cheeks. He combed his hand through Totomato's curls, bringing his forehead to his lips and his back comfortingly. Totomato wrapped his arms around his father, holding onto him tightly. "Mianhe, my son. Appa loves you very much." He pushed his son back. "Dress in your sleeping clothes again. It's going to rain. You can play with Zelo today while Appa works." Totomato jumped up and grabbed his clothes, getting dressed.

Shishimato walked into the main room and wife sighed heavily. He would have to address that later, he didn't have time for that now. He felt dissapointed himself. Yet his duties kept his family safe. That was all that mattered. He emerged from the room prepared to fulfill his duties and donning his military uniform, fastening his vortex manipulator as he walked into the main room.

"I guess we will just have to go another day." Lilimato said without looking up. Shishimato sighed. He spun her around holding her face delicately between his strong hands. She wouldn't look at him. He crashed their lips together passionately. She hesitated for a second, but gave in eagerly. He held ger hands over his hearts as thsy beat wildly. In all this time she still managed to leave him breathless.

"I am so sorry Jagiya," he whispered. "I promise you I will take you soon." She smiled and nodded her head.

"You have to go. Take care of us..."

"Forever and always" he kissed her again, cherishing her lips and memorizing their taste before kissing her forehead.

"Where's Appa's kiss, Toto?" He asked as he turned from his wife and made his way to the door. The young matoki sprang from the floor running into his father's arms. He looked up, puckering his lips and scruching his face cutely. Shishimato leaned his head down and kissed his son. Totomato jumped up and down happily. The doppleganger robot stood, his hands clasped behind his back and leaned forward with and expectant pucker. Shishimato pushed his forehead causing the robot to loe balance and fall onto his . "Not you Paboyah." The robot pouted adorably and Shishimato reached down to ruffle his blue-striped-blonde hair.

Shishimato walked to open the door and turn back. He looked at his son and his robot, saluting. He chuckled and saluted in return before he left to appear before the High Council.