Chapter 5

Coffee Shop (HimDae Ver.)

Himchan was smiling brightly as he walked towards the coffee shop, he couldn’t wait to see Daehyun again. As he entered the café his eyes immediately scanned the shop for Daehyun, a frown replaced his smile as he saw that he wasn’t in sight. The smile soon came back as he thought on how Daehyun likes to go to the kitchen when he wants to hide, seeing Jongup on the cashier he quickly made his way.

“Hey Jongup.”

Jongup smiled once he saw him “Hey hyung! What bring you here?”

“I wanted to talk to Daehyun.”

Jongup faked a hurt face as he raised his hand to his chest “What about me?”

Himchan smiled at Jongup's adorableness "I'm glad to see you too Jongup but I would really like to talk to Daehyun."

Jongup gave him a frown "I'm sorry hyung but today is Daehyun's day off."

Himchan visibly deflated "Do you know where he might be?"

Jongup thought of all the places he might be at "My best guess is that he might be at home but he might also be out on a run."

"I guess I'll stop by his house first and if he's not there I'll just call him."

Himchan turned around to head out of the cafe when his arm was grabbed by Jongup "You know where he lives?"

"Yeah I dropped him off yesterday after our date."

Jongup's eyes grew wide "You guys went out on a date!?"

Himchan flinched at that, he had forgotten that Jongup didn't know about their date yet "Oh um yeah... He said he told you but that you didn't believe him."

Jongup just smiled at Himchan "Ah okay, I just thought he had chicken out the last second like he usually does."

"Well I'm gonna ho know."

Jongup waved goodbye but once Himchan was out of the coffee shop he frowned "You are so gonna get it Daehyun, not telling me about your date."

Himchan quickly made his way to Daehyun's apartment but once there it struck him that he didn't remember what floor Daehyun lived at. Cursing under his breath he called Jongup hoping he would answer, he didn't want to call Daehyun, he wanted to surprise him. Finally on the fifth ring Jongup answered

"Hello?"

"Jongup, its Himchan."

Jongup giggled over the line "You don't know his apartment number do you."

Himchan blushed mumbling out a quiet "I forgot it."

Jongup giggled again "It’s on the third floor room 302."

"Thanks Jongup."

"No problem hyung."

With that Himchan quickly made his way to Daehyun's apartment. He knocked on the door and waited a few minutes, when Daehyun didn't answer the door he pulled out his phone and just as he was about to call Daehyun, said man opened the door.

Himchan smiled "Hi."

Daehyun blinked a couple of times before with a squeak he shut the door on Himchan's face. Himchan just stood there for a couple of seconds not really understanding what had just happened. He knocked again only for Daehyun to yell back that he would be there in a few seconds. Finally a breathless Daehyun opened the door for Himchan.

"Sorry about that."

Himchan smiled "Its fine, I should have called first. But if I can say you looked really cute in your pj's."

A light blushed adorned Daehyun's cheeks as he cleared his throat "So what exactly are you doing here?"

"You're not gonna invite me in?"

Daehyun quickly stepped aside "Sorry." He led Himchan into his living room mentally thanking God that he has decided to clean up his apartment last night when he couldn't sleep because of a certain blonde boy.

Himchan looked around with a smile on his face "Nice apartment."

"Thanks its kinda small thought."

Himchan shook his head "No, it seems cozy, I like it."

Daehyun squirmed a bit in his seat as he felt the awkwardness that he thought would be gone hang over them. He searched for anything to say to the older male to help get rid of the awkward silence but his brain came up with nothing.

Himchan giggled when he saw Daehyun's eyebrows scrunch up as he thought of what to say next, Himchan smiled as he smoothed out Daehyun's wrinkled forehead "Don't hurt yourself."

Daehyun pouted as he bats Himchan's hand away "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Aw come on I thought you weren't going to be shy with me anymore, especially after the kiss you gave me last night."

Hearing this sent Daehyun's cheeks ablaze "I... I'm not shy!"

"I think it’s cute."

Feeling his cheeks get even warmer he covered them with his hands "Stop that."

Himchan smiled "Stop what? I'm just telling the truth."

Daehyun whined at hearing this "You are worse than Jongup."

"But I am also better looking than him."

Daehyun smiled as he shook his head "I'm not so sure about that."

This wiped the teasing smile off of Himchan’s face "Yah, that's not fair."

"And why not, it’s the truth."

Himchan stood up "Fine then I'll be going then."

Daehyun grabbed his hand a smile on his face "Aw come on, I was just joking hyung."

"Fine but you are making me lunch then."

Daehyun made a face "I can't really cook."

"I guess I'm gonna have to teach you then."

The afternoon was spent amongst giggles as Himchan tried to 'teach' Daehyun how to cook, they spent much of their lunch time talking about everything and nothing. Before either male took notice the sun was beginning to set, Himchan stood up regrettably to go home since he had already took up most of Daehyun's day off. But before the older male could voice out his departure Daehyun beat him to it.

Sensing that Himchan was about to announce that he was leaving Daehyun said the first thing that came to his mind, he didn't want Himchan to leave, not yet.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

A smile formed on Himchan's lips "I'd like that."

Popping any random movie Daehyun quickly made his way to the couch where Himchan was already seated. Snuggling into Himchan's embrace he pressed play and with a content smile Daehyun though that this was his best day off.

 

***ok so Idk what this chapter is.......

I'm sorry if it’s too short I wrote it in my tablet and I don’t really like using it to type up stories I rather use my laptop so I apologize for that.

 

Sorry took me longer to update I didn’t know what to write :/

Bad news you guys, since they are doing construction in our house to make an upstairs I'm being kicked out of my room since they are gonna tear it down since that’s where the stairs are gonna go. So idk when I'll be able to update since these days coming up I'm gonna be packing soooooo..... I'll see when is the next time I can update ^^ ***