Boring Life

Boring Life

Boring Life


Hello.

What's up extremely boring world? Life is boring because nothing interesting ever happens. My name is Jung Sooyeon, but I prefer to be called Jessica. My friends and I are at our first year in high school. My best friends are Kwon Yuri, her sister Kwon Seohyun, Choi Sooyoung, Kim Taeyeon, Lee Sunny, Kim Hyoyeon and HER...

Hawng MiYoung,

Or Tiffany as she likes to be called.

Most of my friends I met in junior high, but I have been friends with Yuri, Seohyun and Tiffany since we were little kids. Tiffany and I are especially close. Especially because she is American and didn't know how to speak Korean very well when she first got here. She was also my next door neighbor, so we spent a lot of time together. I'm not exactly the type to open up, even as a child I looked cold and uncaring. Which is probably how my infamous nickname was born... Ice Princess. 

 

Even Yuri and Seohyun could never make me open up. It was only Tiffany. Everything about her made me smile. Her optimistic personality, her Americanized Korean, her pouts, her complains when we don't get to eat American food... and most of all...

Her adorable eye smile. It was so powerful it even melted me.

Everything about her I liked.. no I loved.

I don't know when it started, but I'm in love with Tiffany.

At first I thought it was just a little crush and it would stop after a few weeks, but no it lasted 9 months.

I remember on valentines day, when I saw guys (and girls) bring her flowers and chocolates and asking her to be their valentine. I wanted to kill all of them for getting near MY Tiffany.

Yuri knew about my crush on Tiffany... guess I'm not very good at hiding it.

"Yah. Sica. Why don't you just ask Fany out?"

"... You think it's that easy to go and ask your childhood friend out? What if she rejects me? I don't want our relationship to be ruined."

"Oh.. but what if she has feelings for you too?"

I stayed silent. What if Tiffany DID like me? What if all this time she was waiting for me? Great thanks a lot Yuri. Now those questions of "Do You Like Me Too?" are going on in my head.

Yuri sighed and said one last thing before leaving..

"If you truly loved Fany you would take that chance. Even if you get rejected at least you can say you tried and finally get closure. Do you want to be in pain for the next 2 years? Our first year is almost over but we still have 2 more years to go. Stop coming to me with your problems and just try facing them. I have my own to worry about... Now just go and tell her. C'mon Sica. Where's that Ice Princess that didn't care about anyone else's opinion that I came to know as a kid?" She smiled at me and walked to her next class.

I smiled at how silly my best friend is, but she does have a point.

I walked to class and was greeted by Tiffany... and a guy. Not just any guy, Choi Siwon.

Why is he next to MY Fany? I felt my blood boil at the sight of him putting his arm around Tiffany's shoulders. Tiffany always told me she found him "hot". What is so great about a guy that repeated freshmen year 2 times?? He should be a senior by now. Then I saw him kissing my Fany on the cheek. I lost all self control, but I didn't want Fany to be afraid of me so I ran to the roof. I could hear Tiffany calling me name and telling me to come back, but I didn't care. I continued running. People were giving me weird stares, but I don't care. My heart was shattered into a million pieces, what else do I have to lose?

I finally got to the roof and I just sat there. Screw class. Screw school. Screw Yuri. Screw Siwon... Screw Tiffany. Screw Everyone. I just need myself and that's it. I didn't want to go to class after that outburst so I ditched school and went home. Surprisingly my little sister, Krystal, was at home too.

"Shouldn't you be in school krystal?"

"Psh unnie like you can talk. Shouldn't YOU be in school too?"

"Mhm.. fair enough. So why are you home? And don't ask me a question. I asked first. If you have any about me I'll answer after you answer mine."

"......"

Krystal was strangely very silent, definitely not like her. I could sense something was wrong with my little sister.

"Hey Krys.. is there something wrong? You can tell me you know." I saw her sit on the sofa and I sat next to her.

"Hey.. Unnie. How do you know if you're in love with someone?"

I was surprised with this question, but i was facing probably a similar dilemma so i answered it truthfully . 

" I guess when you feel happy to be around them. When they're happy you're happy too. When you feel that have a lot of admirable qualities. When they're sad you feel hurt. When you see them you smile. When all you think is them." I smiled at my own thoughts and how all of this relates to when I see or think about Tiffany.

".... Hey unnie are you in love with someone?"

"Wh- What??? No!!!" I was trying so hard not to blush, but I failed.

"Mhmm... Is it Fany Unnie?"

"....." Oh well no point in hiding it I guess

"Am I really that obvious Krys?"

"Yup. You are. Everyone can see you that you stick to Tiffany Unnie like a magnet"

"... Yeah I love her."

"So, Unnie have you told her yet?"

"No. And I don't plan on telling her. I already know she has no feelings for me. I saw her with Choi Siwon today."

"Oh.... Unnie I'm Sorry."

"No it's fine... So how's your crush on Sulli going?" Kekeke revenge.

"..... Am i really that obvious too?" Krystal was blushing too now.

"Ahahahaha.... we really are related!!!"

"Yah. Don't lump me with you"

The two of us stared at each other and finally broke into laughter...

"Ahahahaha Unnie we're so related."

Suddenly i heard our door bell ring. One of our maids got it..

She seemed to recognize the person. "Oh.. Miss Tiffany. It's nice to see you here"

Tiffany? What is she doing here?

"Hi.. um.. is Jessi here?"

"Yeah. Miss Jung and her sister are in the living room"

"Thank You"

She went to the living room and faced me. Krystal decided to leave the two of us alone.... why baby sister???

"J- Jessi. Why did you run away before class? Why did you ditch school?"

"Uh... uhm.." My mind was blank right now. What could I say? Should I go Oh i was jealous of your boyfriend. I just stayed silent  and looked at the ground. 

She walked over and surprised me with a hug.

"Jessi.. what's wrong. You know you can tell me anything."

Sigh... like I said before. What have I got to lose now?

"T- Tiffany.... I... I'm in love with you" I said in a serious tone and looked her in the eye.

We were silent for a while.. figures. I guess she hates me now.

Suddenly I felt something brush up against my lips... it was her lips. She was kissing me.

"Jessi... You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say those words"

I was still shocked because of the surprising kiss... finally I snapped out of it.

"You mean you love me too?"

She nodded.. 

If I'm dreaming. Please no one wake me up.

"Jessi I've known for a long time that you liked me. Yuri told me."

Yuri... I'll kill her later.

"So.. Fany.. Does this mean we're dating?"

"Mhmm..."

"What about that Siwon?"

"....what about him?"

"Aren't the two of you dating??"

"No.."

"Then why did he kiss your cheek??"

"Oh.. is that what this is about. Were you jealous? Aww... Jessi... Don't worry. We're not dating. He surprised me with that kiss. I smacked him after you left. You were right.. he's such a jerk. He's hot, but a complete jerk. I love you and only you."

I smiled hearing those words. 

"I love you too Fany"

The two of us stayed at my house to watch a movie. She slept over that night.... No don't think ertedly. My mansion has more than 15 rooms. She stayed in a guest room.

At about midnight I called Yuri.

"Hey, Yuri. Guess what?"

"W-what?" She sounded really sleepy.

"Tiffany and I are dating!!!" I said in a really happy tone.

"Really? Good for you"

"Oh guess what else?"

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna kill you tomorrow for telling her my secret... How dare you tell people my problems!!" I said while smiling on the phone. 

"WHAT??? I did it to help you!!"

"I don't care. Prepare to die tomorrow"

From the other side of the line I could hear her screaming... Poor Seohyun she probably can't sleep now.

"NOOOOO.... I have such bad luck!! Helping people gets me killed?"

I laughed at how stupid my friend is. From the other line I could hear another voice. "Yuri Unnie!! Can you shut up?? I'm trying to sleep!!"

Ahahaha... oh well in a way I have to thank Yuri.

Tiffany and I are now together.. YES!!!

I guess life isn't THAT boring now....

The End

 

Yeah... pretty crappy and cliche. My flop oneshot. XD I know LOL I with fluffs. Oh well. I hope you guys enjoyed it :)