A Surprising Fact

I Love You, Nuna!!!

 

            "Finally... Hyoyeon Nuna and I are officially dating" Hoon said delighted to his friends when they were all gathered in a place that has been promised. Hyoyeon just smiled glad to hear it.

            "Wow... congrats!" Kiseop said with cheer which also followed by Jaeseop and Kevin. "But, Nuna, you said you would not be dating hoobae!"

            Hyoyeon embarrassed grimace. "I'm sorry, Kiseop-ah! I think, my statement does not apply to this time for my Hoon," she replied then she got tease from Jaeseop and Kevin for being a new couple.

            Kiseop scowled. "Got it. I also want to be your girlfriend, Nuna-huh..." he regreted.

            "Hey, Kiseop-ah! Hyoyeon Nuna is mine now," said Hoon.

            "I know. Lucky you, Hoon! I'm so excited," he said, he smiled sincerly at Hoon and Hyoyeon.

            "Well, what do you want to order, guys?" asked Hoon later.

            Once they determine each order, Hoon and Kevin went to order food.

            "Jaeseop-ah, come with me to the toilet!" pleaded Kiseop.

            "Can not you go to the toilet alone?" asked Jaeseop who was reluctant to affirm Kiseop’s request.

            "Please ... please ..."

            Finally, just Hyoyeon and Eli were occupying their table.

            "Since when are you two dating, Nuna?" suddenly, Eli asked. His eyes glared at Hyoyeon with a serious look on his face.

            Hyoyeon could feel his anger in his eyes. Secretly, she smiled. "Today. Why? "

            Eli did not answer. He did not stop looking at his sunbae. "Why are you doing this to me?" he asked again, this time sounding desperate.

            "Is there any relationship with you? I'm free right dating anyone? You're a nobody to me, Ellison Kim. "

            "But ..."

            Eli’s sentence was interrupted by the ringing of Hyoyeon’s phone. She was checking the caller's name. Jessica? She left Eli without saying anything else to answer Jessica’s call.

 

***

 

            "Eh? Where is Hyoyeon Nuna?" asked Kiseop to Eli surprised to see just him who was alone at their table.

            Eli shrugged, careless. "I do not know. I think she was answering her call. Her phone rang," he said. "Where is Jaeseop?"

            Kiseop appointed their friends who were helping Hoon and Kevin brought their food.

            "Foods are coming!" Kevin exclaimed happily as he put the tray on the table for their orders. "Slow down, Jaeseop-ah! You almost dropped this glass of smoothie. "

            "Ah, yes. Sorry, sorry..." said Jaeseop. Assisted by Kiseop, he put plates of food and glasses of drinks on the table.

            "Where is Hyoyeon Nuna?" asked Hoon who realized that the absence of his beloved among them.

            "Eli said that Nuna is answering her call," Kiseop answered. "I eat first! Bon appetite! "

 

***

 

            "Huh?! You and Hoon aredating?! Since when?" Jessica asked over there. Of course she shocked by that news of her friend. She did not think that Hyoyeon finally approved her plan a few days ago.

            Hyoyeon chuckled. She had expected Jessica would be surprised knowing it. "Today," she said simply.

            "You really love him? Or ... "

            "Of course I did what you told me at that time, Sica."

            "Oh my God! Are you crazy?! I did not mean to say it! Why did you agree to do that? "

            "Hey, your idea is good, you know!" Hyoyeon said. "And what's wrong if I don’t really love Hoon with purpose to take my revenge to Eli?"

            "Of course that’s wrong, Hyoyeon-ah! Oh Lord, Sunny will definitely hate me if she knew this," Jessica said with guilt.

            "Then we do not need to tell her."

            "Hey, she'll find out sooner or later! And we can not linger to hide it from her. "

            "Ah, well! Anyway, you're right that Eli still likes me! Earlier he was a little annoyed with me when I discovered my relationship and Hoon. "

            "Ah? Really? "

            "Yup! I'll tell you again. I have to go back with the others. Bye, Sica! "

            Click!

            Hyoyeon disconnected their call. She was still smiling when putted her phone in her pocket. However, her face turned pale as she looked at the sight of someone's presence when she's about to turn into the restaurant.

 

***

 

            "Thank you, Hoon, for treating our lunch!" said Kevin as represented of Jaeseop, Kiseop, and Eli to thanked when they arrived at the bus stop.

            Hoon chuckled. "It's okay, Kevin-ah," he said.

            "You should treat us often, Hoon-ah!" teased Jaeseop and Hoon only responded with laughter. Then he looked at their sunbae who since dinner had turned into a more subdued. "Hyoyeon sunbaenim, are you okay?"

            Hyoyeon were quite surprised to hear that. She smiled awkwardly at Jaeseop and slowly nodded her head. "I'm fine," she said.

            "Really?" Kiseop asked. "Nuna, you really do not look fine. Are you sick?" he asked again and Hyoyeon shook her head. "Hoon-ah, you've got to take Nuna home."

            "Excuse me? Kiseop-ah, what are you saying? No! No! I can go home alone. I'm really okay. I’m fine. Really! "

            "No, Nuna, I'm worried about you. Nothing better than Hoon accompany you go home. If something bad happened to you… "

            "You want that happened to me, Kiseop-ah?"

            "No, Nuna! I mean... "

            "Let me take you home, Nuna," suddenly, Eli asking himself, made four other men and Hyoyeon surprised. "Why?" he asked.

            "There is still Hoon who will accompany Hyoyeon sunbaenim," Kevin answered. "And he is Hyoyeon Nuna’s boyfriend. You're coming home with us! After all, you already promised me to help accomplish my art’s task. "

            "Well, guys, we split up here, ok?" Hoon said as he pulled Hyoyeon’s hand.

 

***

 

            "Yes. Everything you hear was true, Hoon-ah," Hyoyeon said as they walked down on the street toward her house. "I used you for my revenge on Eli. Yes. I'm evil. The bad one. And yeah... I was wrong. I'm sorry, Hoon-ah... " Hyoyeon silent, waiting for the reaction of the man who was walking beside her. The girl sighed heavily as Hoon was silent. "If you want us to break up, please."

            "So, you do not love me, Nuna?" Hoon finally voiced. "You have never loved me?"

            "Hoon, listen..." Hyoyeon said as she stopped her step. She grabbed his hand and it slowly. "You already know the reason why I did not accept to be my girlfriend from the beginning. Because you're younger than me. That's it! "

            Hoon’s Heart seemed shattered to hear the answer. Indirectly, Hyoyeon replied that she did not love him. Hoon's eyes began to burn. He held her not to cry. It would seem silly if Hyoyeon Nuna see me cry. She certainly would think I’m a baby! He thought. He sighed to normalize his mood. "But why do you love Eli? Eli and I are in the same age. He is also younger than you, Nuna ... "

            "No, Hoon-ah. I can not love him anymore," she admitted. "He's really hurt me that time. So that’s the reason why I’m not interested and do not want to date a younger man. "

            "What he's done to you, nuna?" Hyoyeon did not answer, making Hoon more curious. "Nuna?"

            "Forget it, Hoon-ah. I do not want to discuss it. "

            "Should I come to hate him too?"

            "No. Do not. I also no longer hate him. That was the past. And Eli is actually a very good man," said Hyoyeon. "So, what will you do with our relationship? You're going to dump me? "

            Hoon was silent, staring fixedly at Hyoyeon's face. Honestly, Hoon was very angry when he knew it all, about the fake love of Hyoyeon and the fact that she had never loved him. But, Hoon was already in love with her. "Can we try to continue like this for a few days or weeks or months, Nuna?" he asked, grabbed her fist and held it to his chest.

            Hyoyeon looked at Hoon’s eyes. The girl nodded slowly, no power to resist.

            "Really? Do you sincerely want to do it right?" said Hoon to be sure.

            This time Hyoyeon nodded firmly, smiling. "Yes, I sincerely want to do. But you have to keep it all. About me and Eli. Ok?" she begged and Hoon nodded.

            They moved on toward Hyoyeon’s home with smile on their face. Their hands were still clasped to each other while occasionally they swing it back and forth slowly.

 

***

-THE END-