Sicca's Idea

I Love You, Nuna!!!

 

            A few days later, Hoon still expressed his love for Hyoyeon and it always ended by Hyoyeon’s rejection. Not finished until there. Hoon continually expressed his love relentlessly. Hyoyeon also remained steadfast stance. Although upset, she did not get angry when rejected.

            Eventually, Kevin, Eli and Jaeseop knew it too. Even most of the students at their school knew. This made Hyoyeon upset because her friends about it.

            "Why do not you accept it?" Sunny asked to Hyoyeon, one day in the cafeteria.

            "Yeah, why? Hoon is handsome, has nice body, and he looks good," said Jessica as she stirred her orange juice with a straw.

            "You know that I'm not dating hoobae," said Hyoyeon warned.

            "I know it. But, I think, Hoon is not a jerk hoobae like Ellison. "

            "Please, do not say that name again," cried Hyoyeon staring sharply to Jessica.

            "Okay, okay..." Jessica agreed. "Ah, yeah! I heard that Hoon is a member of taekwondo club too, do you know? "

            "So, what’s the matter? Is it has a relate to Hyoyeon?" asked Sunny not understand, while Hyoyeon silent, staring at Jessica.

            Jessica ignored Sunny's question. She stared fixedly to Hyoyeon. "You know, if you and Hoon were dating, you could make your Ellison jealous seeing you and Hoon as a lovey-dovey couple in front of him at taekwondo club. How's that? "

            "Why can not you stop saying his name? I've not had any feeling again!" Hyoyeon grumbled with a frustrated tone.

            "Do not lie! You still went often to his classroom to met Kiseop, but actually you wanted to see your Ellison, didn’t you?"

            Hyoyeon did not answer. Her face was flushed. Of course, Jessica is true. Why would she knows?

            "I think your Ellison also still like you. You can take your revenge with being Hoon’s girlfriend! I'm also sick of his pretentious style! "

            "He's handsome, Sica! All students are also admitted," Sunny defended. "I do not agree with the plan. It was too nasty for Hoon who do not know anything about the relationship of Hyoyeon and Eli in the past. "

            "Well, I'm not really serious with what I said. I just do not like Ellison’s attitude  to Hyoyeon at that time. I don’t really like that! "

            Hyoyeon still silent. She’s no longer care to debated with her friends. Her brain was thinking about one thing. Why did not I do? She thought then silently smiled and took another sip of her orange juice.

 

***

 

            "W-what?! Am I misshearing? "

            "Do you want me pulled back what I said?"

            "No! No! Of course not! I just ... " Hoon could not hide the feelings of pleasure that were felt at the time. The man continued to smile as he looked at his sunbae. Honestly, he still shocked by her words. "I just do not believe what I heard. Do you really want to be my girlfriend, Nuna?" he asked again to be sure. And he cheered excitedly when he saw Hyoyeon steady nod. Reflexes, Hoon embraced Hyoyeon tightly. "Thank you, Nuna! Thank you ... "

            Hyoyeon were not expecting to to got a hug and she was so uncomfortable with that. She tried to pull away from Hoon’s hug. "Hey, Hoon-ah! There are a lot of people here! You do not feel embarrassed, do you? "

            Hoon agreed. He let go of her. Now Hoon looked at Hyoyeon with a smile. "Ah, yeah, my friends had to know this good news!" said Hoon.

            "Your friends?"

            "Yeah! Jaeseop, Kiseop, Kevin and Eli. My precisely friends. Do you mind?"

            "No. Why should I?"

            "Well, come on, let's go!"

            "Go where? After all my dance training is unfinished, Hoon-ah. "

            "Ah! I forgot. Okay, I'll call them to meet us at Mihwan's Café. After your dance training is complete, we will also go there. Okay? "

            Hyoyeon just nodded and smiled. She was happy to see Hoon’s happiness too.

 

***