The Accidents

I Love You, Nuna!!!

 

            This Sunday morning, Kiseop, Hoon and Jaeseop were playing basketball at Daejoon Park. They will study together today. Eli and Kevin will also come. So, while waiting, they were playing in a sports arena in Daejoon Park. Hoon brought the basketball.

            "Why Eli and Kevin are going for a long time huh?" Kiseop said after looking at his watch on the sidelines of their games.

            "Yeah. I’m bored playing basketball like this continuously," said Jaeseop while dribbling the ball. "Hoon, catch ya!" he told Hoon.

            Hoon caught it. He was dribbling the ball for a moment. "Kiseop-ah, catch!" he told Kiseop.

            Unfortunately, the ball bounced too far and succeed hit on a girl who was reading a book on a park bench which is located quite far away from where they were.

            "Wow! Hoon, you hit her!" cried Jaeseop scene.

            "That’s Kiseop’s fault! Why he can not catch it?" Hoon defended himself.

            Hearing that, Kiseop certainly did not accept. "You threw it too far, Hoon! Of course I could not catch it," said Kiseop.

            "Enough, do not blame each other!" said Jaeseop. "Hoon, take the ball!" pleaded Jaeseop with a firm sound.

            "Me? Why me? "

            "Of course you are! You're throw it!" Kiseop answered. His voice was curt.

            Half-heartedly, Hoon was walking toward her. The more steps approached the girl, Hoon increasingly nervous. Guilt began to emerge. What should I say? His mind asked. What if she will be turning mad at me? Aish, why my fate like this!

            "This is your ball huh?" said the girl, making Hoon a little jump.

            Apparently, he was in front of the girl who was hit by the ball because of his throw. Oh God ... He was fascinated with her looks.

            "Hey! It's your ball?" she asked in a voice that was hardened.

            Hoon came out of his daydreaming earlier. Clumsily, the man nodded, then bowed. "Yeah, that's my ball. Sorry, there was no purpose to hit you," he admitted.

            She was breathing heavily. Although still upset, but she did not intend to extend the problem. She handed the ball to Hoon. "Forget it. Do not repeat it! "

            Hoon confirmed as he receives the ball, went up to his place. On the way, Hoon took the time to take another look at the figure of the girl who was back to reading. He could feel the pounding in his chest. Hey, what's up with me?

 

***

 

            The next day ...

            "What are you going to order today?" said Hoon to Eli, Jaeseop, Kevin and Kiseop when they already occupy a table for five people in the school cafeteria.

            "Why? You are going to book our food?" asked Jaeseop with hope. He did not like take the line when ordering food.

            Unfortunately, Hoon shook his head. "Not. Why should I?" He said lightly.

            "Hey! Then, why did you ask for our order?! I think you are going to go in line to order it! "

            Hoon just chuckled see Jaeseop annoyed face, also Eli, Kevin and Kiseop. "I was just wondering what would I ordered. So, I asked. In order to inspire hehehe ... "

            "Let's play rock-paper-scissors to determine who would order food!" Kiseop proposal vigorously.

            "No! I knew if I would lose," Jaeseop flatly rejected. "I do not want to queue to order food. Point!"

            "And you do not want to eat, huh?" asked Eli who instantly made Jaeseop awkwardly. "Crummy you, Jaeseop-ah!"

            "Come on! If that so, let me and Eli are going to book," said Kevin volunteered.

            "Why I should come too?" Eli protest.

            "So, you will not join me? Okay, I'll go with Kiseop. You want to go with me, Kiseop-ah? "

            "Kevin-ah!" Eli half cried out in despair. "Okay, I'm coming with you."

            Finally, after listening to what are his friends’ orders, Eli and Kevin immediately went to the corner before the queue increase.

            "Where are you going?" Kiseop asked when he saw Hoon suddenly stood up from his seat.

            "Sorry, I had to go to the toilet for a while!" he admitted, then hurriedly left them.

            However, just a few steps, Hoon accidentally hit a girl. Both of them fell down. Even the ice cream of the girl fell into her sweater. Of course it is a free entertainment events for visitors of the canteens. Some of them even laughed at Hoon and the girl.

            "Oh my God! I'm sorry! Really I do not ... " sentence depend just as Hoon realized who the girl was. The girl in the park! Who was hit by my ball! Oh God ... she’s bad luck whenever she met me, he thought.

            She stood up with the help of Hoon. Her face clearly showed anger. She was also recognized Hoon as she looked at him with a look of disgust. "You again! You think what you're doing, huh?" she muttered that this time can not be retained.

            "I-I had ... had to rush ... and I ..."

            "Hoon-ah, what are you doing?" asked Jaeseop who was suddenly came in between them with Kiseop. Of course they saw clearly what had happened.

            "Hyoyeon Nuna! My God, your sweater is dirty!" Kiseop said, trying to cleansed the stain of her sweater.

            "Come on, I can clean it myself, Kiseop-ah!" cried the girl, making Kiseop did not touch her sweater.

            "Honestly, I really do not accidentally hit you," Hoon admitted. This time it sounded full of remorse and no longer stutters. "I was rushed to the toilet and did not pay attention to my pace. And finally, I ... "

            "Knew then. I'm too lazy to debate this small problem," interrupted the girl, then, leave right from the man who made the three stood motionless. Even Hoon had forgotten that he had to rush to the toilet.

 

***