part 2

Just Friends or Lovers?

“So… what are you three doing here??” asked Ji Min awkwardly

“ Nothing just hanging around at the mall on the weekend… haha so what are two doing here then?? ” Taemin says

“ haha Hyun Seo forced me to accompany her to shop she’s such a shopaholic! Hahaha but it end up watching movie with u guys…” said ji min

“you don’t have to watch though…” said taemin

“ nah it’s okay.. plus I don’t like to shop..” replied ji min.

Suddenly when they are moving towards the crowd Daesung, Seungri and Hyun Seo had disappeared. They are nowhere to be found so ji min and taemin are left alone in the crowd.

 “ where the hell did they go?!” said taemin.

“hold on I’ll try to contact Hyun seo.. oh wait! She just send me a text.”said ji min

 The text says:

From : Hyun seo

Yah Ji min- ah I’ll have to go because there is something happened at home so Daesung oppa requested to send me home… and Seungri oppa received a call from his girlfriend and rushed to meet her. So enjoy your time with taemin~!

“ aigoo… oppa Hyun seo said that she has something came up at home so Daesung sent her home and Seungri oppa had already gone for his date…” Ji min complained.

“ oh okay… “ said taemin.

Suddenly taemin also got a text from key.

From key umma :

Our aegi taemin ah.. now is your chance be brave! Confess to her… fighting!~ ^.^

Taemin got shocked after seeing that message. He turn to look at you and look back to his phone without you notice him was looking at you. Taemin took a deep breath and turn to you and say.

“ Ji min-ah you sure you wanna watch this movie?”

“um… not actually why??

“we can leave if you don’t wanna watch this movie plus I don’t feel like watching it either..”

“araso … you’ll give me a lift home right? Because I think Hyun seo took my car..”

“ ok! No problem…”

 

You two left the mall and taemin send you home.. two of you are awkward and doesn’t know what to say in the car until taemin’s car reached your driveway.

“um.. thanks for sending me home…” you said and went out from his car.

Taemin hesitates but he took a deep breath and he went for it.

“hey Jimin.. actually I have something to tell you…”

“hmm.. what’s that?”

“um.. I … I …”

“aish.. come on..”

“I like you…”