Last part~

Just Friends or Lovers?

 JI MIN’s POV:

I stared at taemin when he told me he like me.. I was shocked.. I did not say anything .

“Ji Min-ah.. I like you” he reapeated.

“what? “ I blushed

“I like you…since 9th grade.. actually this whole thing today is actually the plan of my hyungs and Hyun seo… they knew I like you so they made this all up.. so will you be my girlfriend?” taemin says.

I don’t know what to do…

“is this a joke?” I chuckled.

Taemin hold onto my hand and look deeply in my eyes and say.

“ this is not a joke… I like you.. “

When he said he like me the third time I blushed even more…then he let go of my hand and took one step back.

“ if you accept my confession and wanna be my girlfriend… come and hug me. You know.. since the day I started to like you.. I’ve always had a wish…“

 “ what is your wish..?” finally I opened my mouth to talk.

“ I wished that I can be accepted by you as your lover…” he said

He stood there with his arms wide open waiting me to respond… my heart beats to fast and loud. I don’t know what to do but I wanted to hug him but my body just freeze I can’t move. Then I heard some one shouting from the top.

“ OMG taemin just hug her already!!! Wood!! ”

Me and taemin looked up and we saw that hyun seo were shouting from the window from my room.. Daesung oppa, Seungri oppa and other SHINee members are also watching from the small window. Suddenly taemin come and hugged me tightly and they are cheering from the top.

I smiled and hug him back. He let go of me and suddenly he kissed me!! ON MY LIPS! The cheer of them getting louder.

“ yay!!! Hahaha you are mine” Taemin sais to me and hugged me again.

From that day onwards I become the luckiest girl in the world…~~

 

THE END~~  I HOPE YOU READERS ENJOY READING~~