part 1

Just Friends or Lovers?

TAEMIN’S POV:

Taemin, as the youngest member in SHINee always wanted to do a duet and finally he got what he wanted but he is now regretting it…because he is gonna do a LOVE duet with YOU!

"I'm so nervous! am I able to cope well with Ji min? am I able to sing well? " Taemin talk to himself before he go on stage.

"Hey our maknae taeminie! fighting!! hyung promise i'll throw you a fried chicken party later on okay?So just relax…hahaha " onew joked..

All SHINee members shook their heads and ignore onew with the obsession of fried chicken. Before the other members say anything to taemin, the usher rushed in and told taemin to get ready for the play. Onew, jonghyun , key and minho were also asked to go back to theirs seats.

 Taemin did really well during his role. After the play, SHINee members sprint into the backstage and wanted to congratulate him for doing a good job but when they were in the back stage, they saw taemin was talking to you and they saw taemin and you shaked hands. When he turn around and saw the other members, he was shocked and his face turned red.

"OMO OMO OMO!.. Someone is getting a new girlfriend very soon..." key teased

"Hyung! She’s just a friend of mine..." taemin explained immediately

They all gave taemin a suspicious look, left the theater and go back home.

*****

The next day, when taemin entered the class, late, there was only one seat available and taemin took the seat immediately. He lost his control and accidentally knocked the person next to him. He turned to the person and trying to apologize.

“I’m so sorry ! I wasn’t looking I’m so sorry…”

“It’s okay” a girl replied with a soft voice.

He lifted his head up and now he just realized that the person who was sitting next to him was the girl that he had a crushed on since the 9th grade! YOU!

“Ooo..oh ! J…J…Ji Min its you!” he stuttered panicky as he could feel his heart was pounding vigorously.

He apologize again.

“What are you doing in this class?  I’ve never seen you in this class before and I thought you are not interested in this subject.” Taemin asked

“ Well… but now I am because of you..” you said.

Taemin looked at you with his big eyes. You giggled and told it it was just a joke! They both laughed. Although taemin is a little disappointed and he asked again.

So.. why are you taking this class??”

“oh it’s because I think this class might be useful to me next time so I start gaining interest in this subject.” You lied. Actually the real purpose of you entering this class is to spend more time with taemin but u did not tell him. You are too shy to express your feelings.

TAEMIN’S POV:

When the first class ended, Ji min asked me if I want to sit with her during lunch. Without hesitation I accepted her offer before she leave, all of sudden, I heard someone calling my name and glance to the back. I saw Daesung and Seung Ri (my bestfriends) was waving and walking towards him. I turned back to ji min.

“ I’ll meet you in the school canteen later. Bye!”

And I quickly walked away from Ji Min and go towards daesung and seungri.

 “Taemin I heard you with Ji Min were talking just now ..about sitting together during luch..”said Daesung.

“Really?! Ottokae Daesung-ya… Taemin doesn’t want us anymore! *cries* “ said Seung Ri

“ Hahaha ya SeungRi don’t mess around! So what happen between you two love birds? Did you confessed??” said Daesung

“No… We are just friends! Don’t think something else.” taemin replied

“ oh really?~just friends? hahaha” Seung Ri teases.

******

KEY’s POV:

Me, onew, jonghyun and minho we’re sittting inside their waiting room before going on to the stage. They were talking about Taemin and Ji Min and we all knowthat taemin had a crush on Ji min since 9th grade. We all hope that Ji Min can be Taemin’s girlfriend one day.

“aigoo… our taeminie has a crush on someone for a long time but did not confess! It’s unbelievable! “ Key says.

“ Ah! I have an idea! Let’s help Taeminie and Ji Min! hehe” exclaimed Jonghyun.

“But we didn’t know whether Ji Min like Taemin or not…” sighed Minho.

“ Don’t worry about that! I have a little sister which is a good friend of Ji Min I’ll ask her later.” said Onew.

Three  of the members raise their thumbs up to Onew  and they start to plan the work! They got help from Onew’s sister for bringing Ji Min out and also help from Daesung and Seungri to bring out Taemin. After Onew had called her little sister (Lee hyun seo) she said that Ji Min had always talk about Taemin and she was getting crazy!! Both Daesung and Seung ri are glad to help. They all plan it without the knowing of Ji Min and Taemin.

 

*******

The day after tomorrow, hyun seo asked Ji min out for a shopping day at the mall. While Seungri and Daesung was asking Taemin to hang out at the same mall that Ji Min and hyun seo was going. Honestly Taemin doesn’t want to go because he was exhausted.

At the mall when Taemin, Daesung and Seungri was waiting in the smoothie shop, Seung Ri saw Key was in disguise as he passes through the smoothie shop. Seung Ri gave him a signal without Taemin notice and ask him to bring hyun seo and Ji Min here. Key left the smoothie shop and texted hyun seo to come. After a while hyun seo received a text and start her work.

“ Aigoo Ji Min-ah I’m so thirsty lets go get some smoothie.” Said Ah Hwa

Ah Hwa pulled Ji Min hands before she answer and ran towards the smoothie shop.

After they reached the smoothie shop , Ji min was shocked that taemin was there and she become shy and greeted them. After a while, Hyun Seo suggested they  can maybe watch a movie together later on. All of them choose agree. When they are walking to the cinema, taemin and ji min were walking together at the back of the others.

 

I'll post the next part whenever i have time.. i'm not gonna post it now because there is a part that i've to edit....

pls comment below what do you think about this story so far... thanks~