Chinese Family.

S' Fate

Luhan’s POV

 

My big family, including Kris gathered now but still my dad isn’t here. Maybe he’s busy but please, dad, your mom is sick and will have a surgery in a week and you’re still busy with your work?

 

Workaholic.

 

I know me, Lu Han is nai nai’s gold grandson because I’m the last her grandson and I know she has missed me right now. She treated me like her own son and she loves my mom too, she treated my mom like her own daughter.

 

I’m still her only one gold grandchild and my dad’s only son but then comes Kris and becoming the exception.

 

Everyone treated him well like special because he is a successful doctor and has his own clinic in Korea. Then they’re like, ‘Oh why such a handsome, rich and smart guy like you doesn’t have a girlfriend? Even our little Lu Han has one’

 

‘…Even our little Lu Han has one’ am I that little? Is he that top and am I that bottom? I hate being compared with someone especially Kris.

 

Kris almost stole everything from me.

 

Keep calm Luhan, you have a big heart. You still have your Hana, she will not ever compare you with Kris. Trust her, trust everyone and smile.

 

“When’s your surgery, nai nai?” I asked her as I hugged the couch pillow in front of her. Nai Nai, Kris, my baby nephew Christ and me is gathering in the living room while the ‘Moms’ are in the kitchen, preparing the dinner. Even Kris and my nephew Christ has an almost same name.

 

“Next week on Saturday, Xiao Lu”

“And who is the doctor then?” Kris asked before I could speak.

“Wait, is he Dr. Yizing? Ixing?” Nai nai tried to remember the doctor’s name and I just chuckled, the way she said Yizing and Ixing, I can’t stand.

 

“Did you mean Yixing?” Kris asked.

“Ah yes, Dr. Yixing but I’m confused because the other young patient addressed him as Lay. Really? Lay?”

 

Kris laughed.

 

“His high school nickname is Lay that’s why he addressed himself as Lay and he is my old friends. I’ve missed him and I will tell him to take care of you, Nai Nai. Is he nice?”

 

, Kris. Just pretend that I’m invisible, I’m fine. Even now Nai nai just giving her attention to Kris. I’m invisible.

 

“He is really nice and very young, a young and handsome doctor, just like you Kris”

 

“Let’s go Christ, I’m hungry” I stood up and pulled Christ to the kitchen. I’m sick of the conversation, Nai Nai doesn’t even ask me anything.

 

 

“Dinner is ready” My aunty shouted from the kitchen and now everybody is gathering in the dining room. Everybody asked Kris to sit beside them and I just sat down by myself without anybody ask me to sit beside them.

 

Before, everybody would treat me special but now, he’s special, so ing special.

 

No. Don’t be jealous just because this, Lu Han. You are not childish, you’ve grown up. Remember that. Just let him, just let them. Don’t mess with him or you will sleep on the couch, just wait until Nai Nai finished her surgery and you will not ever sleep in the same bed with him again. No, never.

 

“Kris, taste this soup. This is the best for a guy” My mom feed him a soup and he smiled. What now?! Do you want to steal my mom too?!

 

“I left my phone, I’ll back” I said and stood up, walked towards my room.

 

I searched my phone and found it, the black colored phone. I unlocked the screen and, wait, this isn’t my phone. This is Kris’.

 

The phone rings, and the caller id shocked me. Hana’s calling him? She doesn’t even call me today but Kris? This guy really needs a punch in his face.

 

“What are you doing with my phone?” Suddenly he appeared from nowhere and standing in front the door, crossing his arms.

 

“What are you doing with my girl?”

“Me? Your girl? She is my patient, you know right?”

“If you like her just say you like her don’t ever make a patient for your excuse! You’ve stolen my grandma, my mom, my family and now you want to stole my girl too?”

“Ah, whatever you little kid” Kris ignored me and turned back, walked downstairs towards the dining room.

 

And now your turn, Hana.

 

“Hello, oppa?”

“Where have you been?”

“Ah, I’m sorry. I’m too busy with my campus’ task. I’m planning to call you this night but you called me first. Sorry, oppa”

“Busy? There’s no time, even a little time to call me and tell me your condition right now? Really? But you have a time to call Kris? Who is your real boyfriend? Me or that Kris?!”

“What are you talking about?

“I don’t want to argue with you, I don’t want to yell at you, I don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want to lose you but please, don’t lie to me. Keep your heart just for me, Hana”

“Oppa, I’m not cheating”

“I know, I just afraid Kris will steal you from me”

“Oppa, listen to me. I just love you”

“Promised me, you won’t lie again and give a little hello every day. This long distance relationship almost killing me”

“I’m….promised”

“Good girl, how about Korea?”

“Korea…. um… I’ll be fine here”

 

Xiao Lu, finish your dinner quickly. You have no manner, Nai Nai is mad” I heard my mom shouted from the dining room. Tsk.

 

“I will call you later, my mom is nagging about dinner. Bye, I love you”

“I love you… too”

***

A/N; Help me to subscribe (click the heart) and upvote (click the arrow near the title) this story. Thank you. And keep comment, I will glad and give you a lot of this->♥♥;) (H-6 National exams /flips table/)