Was it the clams?

Maybe I Should Love You

-about 6 weeks later: 3 days before the wedding - (a/n: I know I skipped a lot of days, but my story is progressing so slow, so please go with it.  thanks!)

The hotel was pristine and grand.  The group had never seen anything so extravagent.  "Omo.  Look at this place.  How were your parents able to book a place like this" Nicole asked as she wobbled to the couch.  She was about 6 months pregnant.  Key laughed nonchalantley "Their parents are rich.  Of course they can book a place like this.  Nicole laughed silently at herself.

Jessica came in and fell onto the couch her eyeglasses covering her face.  "Who gets up this early?  It only 7 am!  Why am I here" she complained, sinking her face into the pillow. Onew saw his wife and dropped his bags by the couch.  "Babe..."he cooed before dropping his body on hers.  Jessica's chest was touching his and he hugged her. 

"Yah!  Ss...ave it f..or the honey...mmmoon" Jonghyun's breath was ragged.  He was carrying Yoona in his arms.  She fell asleep in the car and he didn't want to wake her up.  "Is Yoona alright" Jessica  asked as she pushed Onew off her.   Jonghyun put her down on one of the numerous couches. 

"She fell asleep yesterday around 6 and didn't even get up to eat.  I woke her up around 5 so that we could pack and get ready.  She said she was tired so I packed for her.  Is this normal?  For Yoona to sleep for 12 hours" he asked.  Nicole just shrugged her shoulders.  "Umma!  Play wit me" a high kiddy voice boomed.  A little boy was tugging Yuri's arm who was tugging Minho. 

"Who's the kid" Key asked.  The little boy heard and answered "Taehyun."  He pointed his finger to his chest and gave everyone a cute eye smile.  Yuri opened a juice box for him and hanged it to llittle Taehyun.  "He is my little nephew.  The ring bearer" Onew answered Key's question. 

"Omo he is adorable.  Key baby, I hope our baby is as cute" Nicole said,giving Taehyun a mini hug.  Key rolled his eyes "Yeobo, our baby is a girl.  It can't be cute like Taehyun because he is a boy."  She just ignored him and started to talk to Taehyun.

Then Jessica and Onew''s parents came and put down their bags.  "Looks like everyone is here!  Ah!  I am so excited.  My oldest child is finally getting married" Jessica's mother giggled.  "Speaking of children, where is Taemin" Jessica's dad asked Jessica.  "He was upset and sad.  He didn't give me a chance to ask him what was wrong.  He said he was going to come later on.  Umma, Appa...I am really worried about him" Onew said.

He had already started calling Jessica's parents, Umma and Appa.  "Ahhh...Taemin is a teenager.  Just let him be" Jessica's dad relaxed.  Everyone nodded and Jessica's mom took out a piece of paper.  "Ok kids, sleeping arrangments!  Key and Nicole.  Jonghyun and Yoona.  Jessica and Yuri.  Minho, Taemin and Onew."  Minho frowned as he picked up little Taehyun.  "But, I want to sleep with Yuri" he argued with Jessica's mom.

"I don't think so Minho" Yuri's dad warned him.  "But, daddy" Yuri whined.  Her father glared at her and she immediatley shut up.  Onew laughed at the young couple and helped the tired Jessica up.  "I will accompany you to your room."  She nodded and Onew pushed her foward by the waist.

Jonghyun poked Yoona in the cheek.  "Yoona-ah...Yeobo.  Wake up, we are heading to the room.  Why are you sleeping so long?"  Key smirked at Jonghyun "Did you wear her out last night doing something adults do?"  Jonghyun surprisingly didn't laugh and Yoona finally woke up.

"Yah!  How come you didn't wake me up earlier" Yoona yawned.  "I did" Jonghyun whined.  She opened , but soon closed it and made a strange face.  She winced and lurched foward.  Jonghyun caught her before she could fall over.  He frowned 'Yoong, are you ok?"

Before she could nod, she ran out of his arms and into the nearby bathroom.  "Oh no!  Must be those clams I made her for lunch" Jonghyun grimanced thinking that he gave his wife clams that gave her food sickness.  He chased after her even though she entered a women's bathroom.