They Are Back

Maybe I Should Love You

~Flashback~

A loud bang rand thoughout the house as I sat up from reading a magazine in the kitchen and went to the door.  Onew had come home, drenched in the rain.  I looked at the clock that read 10 pm and looked back at Onew.  He had a dull expression on his faceas he took of his coat and sat on the couch.  I sat near him and spoke up "Why were you so late?" 

"First day in the office.  I told you this morning, remember?"  His voice was awfully harsh and cold.  I thought I was the ice princess here.  "Must have slipped my mind.  There is your dinner in the fridge" I said flipping on the tv.  "I am full" he said laying his head back.  "You want to tell me why you are so grumpy" I said, my anger rising. 

Usually he was always happy and smiling, but something was different.  "Well, I am not grumpy.  I am tired and first day " He answered shortly.  Silence prolonged as the tension grew.  "YAH!  YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAY HI TO ME WHEN YOU CAME HOME.  IF THIS IS HOW WE ARE GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN WE GET MARRIED, THEN I SHOULD STOP THIS MARRIAGE NOW!"

I said this with all the coldness I could gather and stomped up the stair.  I fell asleep angry and during the night, i felt Onew climb into the bed next to me.  He sighed and looked at my sleeping figure.  Pulling the blanket over my chest, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

In the morning I had awakan to mind a note tapped to my forehead.  I took me a while to realize this, but I finally read it.  I instantly called Onew and he picked up on the 3rd ring.

Onew: Yoboseyo?

Jessica: Yah!  Why did you tape a piece of paper to my head?

Onew: Look that's not important.  I am sorry for the way I acted last night.  I was just so tired and I had to learn many new things and it's so stressful.  Today is a little bit easier though so I guess as time goes along, it will get easy.  Please forgive me for my attitude.

Jessica:.....OK..........One more thing..

Onew: Neh?

Jessica:  How do you feel about me?

Onew: Bwoh?

Jessica:  What are you feeling when yo think of me.

Onew:  We are going to get married soon, so it's ok if i tell you this then, right?

Jessica:  Yes

Onew:  Ever since I furst saw you on that first day of school, my heart jumped for you.  When I found out about our arrangement, I was happy like never before.  Each time I see you, I wanna hug you and hold you close.  I really do like you, Jessica.  I think I may even love you.  But, our future is so undetermined yet.  I will try to be the best husband I can be.  I will always protect you.

Jessica: You really feel that way?

Onew: Yes, I seriously do. 

Jessica:...Saranghae!

OneW: What was that?

Jessica: Yah! You heard what I said.

Onew: So does this mean that we are together now.

Jessica:  Why? You don't want to be?

Onew: No no. I do!

Jessica: Alright then.  I will let you do your work.  Bye

Onew: Bye

~End of flashback~

I looked back at our first fight which led to our confession.  I smiled, but stopped when I heard rustling among the dresses.  Hiding myself underneath the huge white dress, I stayed silent.  "UNNIE! Stop hiding! We know you're there" a familiar voice almost screamed.  Revealing myself, my eyes grew big and so did my smile. 

"Nicole!  Yoona!  Oh my gosh!  What are you guys doing here?  I thought you were in the US" I squealed.  I noticed Yuri's arm was linked with Yoona's.  "We were.  But, we moved back here for your wedding!  Ah! First Yoona, then me, and now you!  How exciting" Nicole jumped.  "So you guys are only staying here for my wedding" I asked.  "Aniyo, we are staying forever!  No wthe boys can catch up with each other and hang like old times" Yoona stated. 

I noticed Nicole's belly was protruding.  "So how's the baby" I asked and was amused when I saw Nicole's shocked face."Is it that noticable" she said hiding her belly with her jacket.  I nodded yes, pulling her into a hug.  "Seems like you and Key oppa got down and busy" I teased winking at her.  "I could sometimes hear them" Yoona shuttered in disgust.  "Yah! IM YOONA!  You and Jonghyun oppa were even louder" Nicole screamed. 

"Don't remind me" Yoona sat down next to Yuri.  "Who is Jonghyun" Yuri was clueless.  "My husband.  I forgot to mention that.  Oh and by the way, this is my cousin Yuri" Yoona said motioning to Yuri "Small world yeah?  Who would guess that you would be marrying my cousin, Onew." 

"I see you and Jong still don't get along."  "He is easier to deal with now that I am used to him.  I can tell that he still hates this marriage thing, but i have a feeling he will soon except me" Yoona explained as Yuri nodded finally understanding the conversation.  "Oh and Yuri!  My husband is Key.  So stay away from him" Nicole joked around.  "Nah.  It's ok, girls.  She has Minho" I said making Yuri blush.
 

"Omo!  I can totally see them too together" Nicole shouted as she repositioned herself on a stool.  "Unnie..." Yuri whacked me as she smiled and continued to blush.  "Unnie go try on your dress.  It is really pretty" Yuri complimented trying to change the subject.  I nodded, slipping into the fitting room.  I could hear Nicole and Yoona giggling and Yuri talking about Minho.  I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror.

I stepped out and all the noise was gone.  "Damn" Nicole said in English.  "Unnie..." Yoona and Yuri said in amazement at the same time.  "You look beautiful" my mother's voice echoed as she finally found us girls. 

Mrs. Lee was not far behind.  "Umma...have you decided my brides maids yet" I asked as the three girls squealed in excitement. "Actually yes.  Nicole, Yoona and Yuri!"  "Kamsahamnida, Auntie" the girls said jumping up and down.