A Guy's Point of View

Maybe I Should Love You

-Later on that day: Jonghyun's Point of View-

A cold shiver rushed throughout my spine.  I twitched a little and my eyes flashed open.  The light blue blanket hugged my body snuggly and I stretched my body underneath the sheets.  I felt a palm relax on my hands and that's when I realized that Yoona was there.  She was tracing the lines of my back in my sleep and it felt good.

Her loving smile reached her ears and her eyes gleamed in the coming sunlight.  Her body was bare, her milky shoulders showing out of the blanket.  I smiled back at her and moved closer so that i could kiss her forehead.  Last night, she had given me her innocence and it was very enjoyable. 

We just stared into each others eyes for a few minutes, taking in the realization.  Never before have I felt so closer to her in every way.  When we got married, she hated me so much that she wouldn't even talk to me.  I do admit i was a bit of a jerk,  but we got closer somehow and she was ok enough to deal with. 

We even got to the point of divorcing.  Thank goodness that we worked it out or else I wouldn't have felt this way about her.  I really do think we are meant to be, even though we fight a lot.  I really do love.

I held her hands and told her "You know I love you right?"  A flash of curiosity flushed into her eyes.  "You really do?"  I nodded and laid my head next to her chest.  "Yeah, I do.  It took me some times to realize what you meant me.  Last night opened my eyes.  We didn't just do it, we made love.  And I know it sounds strange, but we have been married for almost a year.  I think it was about time i told you that."

Her eyes started to water up a little bit, but they never wavered from mine.  "This is the first time you said that to me.  I chuckled a bit and said "Sorry it took me so long."  The smae smile crept into her face and she hugged me "Well it's about time."

 

-Keycole:  Key's Point Of View-

"Babe!  Where are you" my wife yelled at me from upstairs.  Today is our doctor's appointment and we will see what gender is.  I am so hyped up, I can't wait to be a daddy.  Everyone thought Jonghyun would lhave a baby first, but they were wrong.  The almighty Key has prevailed. hahaha. 

I ran up the stairs with lightning speed to see my Cole trying to put on her shoes, but her belly was too big.  I think she is about 5 months pregnant now!  4 more months to go!  Woohoo.  I started to laugh, not because of Nicole, but because I was so excited.  I even started to jump around like a little kid.

"Keeyyyyy!  Stop jumping around and help me.  We are going to be late" she whined.  I really hate it when she whines, but I feel sorry because she is always tired.  "I am sorry yeobo, I am just excited to know wether it's a boy or a girl.  Forgive me" I said softed before slipping on her shoes.  When she helped me back to my feet, she gave me one of her cute eye smiles.  I love it everytime she does that.  It still gives me that stomach churning effect that I had when I first saw her. 

I ppuled her close and wrapped my arms around her waist, careful not to touch her tummy.  "I love you, Nicole" I whispered to her.  Then I bent down to her stomach level and kissed her tummy.  "I love you too, baby."

We drove down to the doctor's office and I helped her out of car.  We checked in and entered into the room.  I helped Nicole up onto the doctor's bed and her hand was shaking a little.  But, before I could comfor her the doctor came in.  "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Kim.  You ready to find out the gender?"

Nicole nodded as the doctor appplied that blue gel thing and Nicole squeezed my hand.  For a moment the doctor was doing something so I started to massage her hand.  She looked tired and tense.  "Ahhh!  Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim.  You are having a...." 

 

-Taemin's Point of View-

"Sulli.  Sulli-ah!  Wake up" Krystal giggled while shouting.  Kyrstal and I slept over Sulli's house and fell asleep late last night.  We put whipped cream in Sulli's hand as a prank.  It was so fun, I even got closer to Krystal.  She is so bold and beautiful.  I can't even beileve we are friends.  I really do think that I have a chance with her.  Hopefully...

Anyways, Sulli started to stir in her sleep and  moved her cream hand up to her face.  Her hand made a cream line down the right side of her face.  She immediatley opened her eyes and they were glaring at us, but mostly at me.  I felt that heart thumpign shock and it made me feel guilty.  I looked at Krystal to get the feeling away. 

Krystal looked at me and our eyes locked together.  I suprisingly didn't feel anything, no hearrt thumping and no instant blushing.  Nothing.  I heard a soft groan from Sulli and before I could look, whipped cream was slapped over my face.  Sulli had just slapped me.  What is wrong with her today?

Tears started to form in her eyes and she stood up from her sleeping bags to run away.  She slammed the door of her apartment and left us two in shock.  "What is wrong with her?  It was just a prank" Krystal said, slightly mad.  She was getting ready to go chase after Sulli.  I held her hnad back "No it's ok,  I will go find her."

 I ran out of the house and saw a glimpse of Sulli down the street.  I ran as fast as I could and I knew I would catch up to her.  She was always a slow runner.  "Sulli!  What's wrong with you" I asked as I grabbed her wrists.  Anger, grief and irritation flashed through her face and I felt sorry.

We shouldn't have done that to Sulli.  "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?  No Jung Taemin!  What's wrong with YOU?  You are so stupid!  All you think about is 'where is Krystal' and 'does Krystal think about me'.  Have you you ever thought about me?  And how I FEEL about you?  No you haven't!  You have never considered my feelings.  You hurt me everytime you talk about her!  I am such an idiot" she yelled at me. 

I stood there, suprised and sad.  The tears on her face came down harder and she ran away again.  This time, I didn't think to run after her.  She hated me and she needed time.