Shock + Killing Part II

The Root of Evil [On Hiatus]

---------

After the "mission", Myungsoo went back to the tree.

"Well done. The money has been transferred to your bank account." Youngjae said.

Myungsoo shook hands with Youngjae.

"Spread the evil." He cackled before vanishing into thin air.

--

Himchan put her hand around his girlfriend's shoulder and whispered sweet-nothings to her as they arrived at the front gate of the huge mansion.

It was 4 a.m in the morning.

His girlfriend, Eunhee giggled and punched Himchan lightly. "Stop it you greasebutt!"

Himchan kissed her and suddenly stopped in his tracks.

Eunhee gasped in horror as she almost stepped on something, or rather somebody, that was lying lifelessly on the ground.

"What the .." Himchan cursed and whipped out his keys.

He fumbled with the lock nervously and with a click, the door opened.

Something was wrong.

The mansion was quiet, too quiet for Himchan, even though he knew his parents would still be in bed at this time.

Something bugged Himchan. He crossed his fingers and hoped that when he opened his parents' bedroom door, he will still be able to see his parents snoring softly on their king-size bed.

Clenching his fist tightly, he turned the door knob.

The door creaked. A putrid stench filled the air.

His eyes widened in shock at the scene in front of him and he brought his fist to his mouth to stifle his sobs.

Himchan broke down. He shouted, "Mum, dad! Wake up! I'm sorry for not being exactly filial! Please.. I'm sorry.."

He staggered a bit and went over to the bed.

Himchan kissed their foreheads for the last time and covered them with the blanket.

 

"I'll find out who this ing bastard is."

--

"Oh my god. Seriously? My condolences. We will help you find the murderer." Yongguk sighed.

Himchan's eyes were red and puffy from crying while trying to tell his friends the story.

Myungsoo smirked lightly.

*Yours will be the next, Bang Yongguk.*

---

Himchan got home after school ended.

The paramedics had came earlier to send his parents' bodies to the morgue in Seoul Hospital.

Still unable to accept the fact, he decided to take a nice, hot shower and walked into the bathroom.

Himchan's eyes widened and his jaws dropped.

There were some words written in red on the mirror.

Himchan walked closer only to realise that it was blood.

His parents' blood.

"Beware."

Himchan's knees wobbled and he fell onto the ground.

He quickly cleaned the mirror and packed all his stuff.

"H-hello Eunhee? C-can I stay at your house?" Himchan stuttered.

"Sure. Come over now." Eunhee spoke at the other end of the line.

Himchan sighed in relief and immediately contacted a real estate agent to help him sell his house.

----

"Hyung, can I borrow your parents' car? I sent mine for repair." Myungsoo asked Yongguk casually.

Yongguk smiled, "I'm sure they won't mind."

"Thanks." Myungsoo smiled back, his mind furiously working on his next move.

Yongguk's parents despised Myungsoo, but since he was quite well-off now, they did not say anything in front of him.

"Here you go. Our family will be going to visit my ill mother so feel free to use it. We'll be taking the bus instead as it is just a short distance. We'll be back in about 5 hours." Yongguk's dad smiled and handed Myungsoo the car keys.

"Thank you ahjusshi. Have a safe trip." Myungsoo smiled, with a sly glint in his eyes.

After they were gone, Myungsoo set down to work.

He tampered with the brakes and jammed the safety belts so that the driver and the passengers will not be able to use them, in this case, Yongguk's parents.

(Don't ask me how :x I can't think of another "murder plan" ._. please try to imagine if possible~)

Myungsoo laughed and kept praising himself for being a genius.

He went home and was looking forward to the "happy incident" tomorrow morning when they go to work.

"I'll be watching you."

 

It's getting creepier omg wtf am I thinking ahahahaha. Enjoy, comment and subscribe! xD