Killing Part I

The Root of Evil [On Hiatus]

---------

Myungsoo checked his plan again; the plan to kill all their parents, maybe except for Daehyun's amd Hyejin's. They stood up for him whenever the rest . "They will not get away with it. Never ever!" He screamed through gritted teeth and smashed his fist onto the glass table. It broke into smithereens.

Drip drip.

Blood gushed out of his wound and dripped onto the ground. He was numb; numb from anger, hatred and vengeance. He stared into blank space with bloodshot eyes.

Hastily, Myungsoo took a paper towel and cleared his wound. He hastily wrapped a bandage around his fist and slipped on a cap. Myungsoo wore a long black trench coat over his v-necked tee and black pants and carefully put on gloves.

Making sure he was fully equipped, he stepped out of his house, with a sly glint in his eyes and headed towards his first two victims' house; Kim Himchan's house.

He felt angry tears slide down his face as he thought of the past.

"Haha orphan. You must be so ugly that even your parents do not want you!"

"You don't have money to eat? So sorry, I have to go for my manicure and facial treatment. No money for poor little Myu​ngsoo."

"You deserved this. Don't blame me for being merciless Kim Himchan."

--

Myungsoo made sure that Himchan was not at home. He gave free tickets to him to watch an evening movie with his girlfriend and also a meal at an expensive restaurant. Not that Himchan could not afford it, but who would not want a free meal?

He also found out that his parents would sleep at 10 at night. The guards would be off duty at that time. Even if there were guards around, Myungsoo could settle them with his nunchucks.

He silently approached the huge mansion. Taking out a bunch of keys, he tried to fit one of them into the lock. It fitted.

The door opened with a 'click'. He stepped into the house.

Just then, a guard who was about to leave vaguely saw a black figure outside the mansion and decided to take a look.

Grabbing his flashlight, he carefully approached the mansion.

Myungsoo leaped out from behind the door and whipped out his nunchucks.

The guard was shocked and was knocked out in a matter of seconds.

*Psh. What a lousy guard.* Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

He went back into the house once again.

Myungsoo had been to Himchan's house for a school project in middle school and memorised every single detail of the mansion.

He had been planning this whole thing since middle school, imagine his hatred for Himchan.

Myungsoo stealthily went up the stairs.

Before he entered Himchan's parents' room, he whipped out two needles, containing doses of fatal drugs. One injection was all it took to take away someone's life.

He stepped into the room and noticed the peaceful expressions on their faces.

*I'll make sure these expressions will be gone. Soon.* Myungsoo started smiling to himself maniacally.

He stabbed the needles into their arms. Both of them were shocked and opened their eyes immediately.

"W-what-" Mrs Kim spoke breathlessly.

"W-who-" Mr Kim stuttered.

They slowly closed their eyes and soon, their heads dropped to the side.

Myunsoo did not think it was enough. He took out a knife from the side pocket of his haversack and started stabbing Mr and Mrs Kim like mad.

" you Kim Himchan!" Myungsoo screamed.

Wiping the weapon with Mr Kim's clothes, he placed the knife in Mr Kim's hand and made it looked like he killed himself and his wife.

*I'm such a genius.*

He carelessly flung the towel in the air and leaped out of the window.

He landed on the ground with a soft thud.

Brushing his palms together, Myungsoo smirked, "Mission 1: Completed."

 

HEYYYYY! Omg I was so frustrated just now. I almost wrote to the end and then my dear old computer decided to just crash, making the previous update vanish into thin air. Sorry if this was not as good! Hope that you guys will like this! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! THANK YOU! <3

 

Badass Myungsoo!