Sequel

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

a/n : this is the prologue for the sequel of this story, but it wont be here for anytime now, it still have far ways to go,  but i'll put the link here once i'd upload it =)

Prologue

“anneyeong Rian”

She turned around and saw a lady smilling towards her, as weird as it sound, she felt creepy and scared, yeah she was smiling but it still won’t stop the dark aura she felt around that woman.

“I’m sorry, but my name’s not Rian”

“oh of course you’re not, I’m very sorry Lee JiKyung”

“what? Lee what? I’m sorry, you might had got the wrong person”

“no I’m not, I’m sure you’re just pretending, because you know who I am, you know what you did and you felt guilty and scared, that’s why you’re lying to me right now”

“lying? What do you mean? Who are you? Do I suppose to know you?”

The woman chuckles and shakes her head which is really creepy coming with the circumstances right now I might add, damn why aren’t anybody here’s today? Han River supposed to be filled with people every single hour.

Suddenly the creepy lady jumped at me and strangled me, what is her problem?

“what are you doing? Why are... you   doing    this?”

I struggled with my words and trying hard to get away.

“do you really think I will just let you go that easily after you had stolen my man?”

“what the hell are you talking about, let go of me, I can’t breathe”

“you deserve it”

“no!! Let GO!!”

I’m struggling,

“NO!! LET GO!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!! YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON!! LET GO!! LET GO OF ME”

“HELP!!!!!!!!”

“oh my god, oh my god”

I think I’m having panic attack right now, I can’t hardly breath. I took a gulp of water and try to calm myself.

‘damn, those dream again, it getting frequent and frequent, who is this Rian or Lee ji Kyung girl?’

A knock on the door almost take my life out.

“jiyeon, honey? Are you okay? If everything alright sweetheart?”

“neh omma, I’m just having a bad dream”

‘a bad and weird dream, she add’

 

[220814hani © thehoneyhani]