Truth Uncovered

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

~CAMEOS~

    BAE SUZY                   f(x) LUNA               LEE CHAERIN     CHOI SULLI     KANG DAESUNG

 


 

They arrived at floor 14, that’s where JinWoon’s office was located. The messenger make his way to the secretary counter, Rian followed.

                “are you really sure that this is a good decision? We might get thrown by the securities you know”

Rian said worriedly, she had goosebumps since they’re in the elevator, she kept on thinking negatively and her face went white due to the worries.

                “don’t worry, and just follow me”

He said calmy, they were almost at the secretary counter, the secretary’s name is HyoRin, she is so good with her job,  Rian’s so glad that JinWoon had HyoRin as she made his jobs easier, she and Rian are pretty close to be called friend. HyoRin had a very sad and longed face, she seemed to be spazzing and that’s not usual of her. She had been staring blankly at the television in front of her, doenst even catch what’s the content.

                HyoRin take a look in front of her, and her face turned disappoint. Rian saw that look and bit her lips.

                “see, I told you this was a bad idea, even HyoRin is sad to see me”

She whispered to the messenger, hoping HyoRin wouldn’t listen. Just when the messenger about to answer, the elevator’s dings, signaling that someone’s had just reached the floor. Both of them look at the elevator’s door opened.

                Two persons came out, it was JR, JinWoon’s bestfriend and his girlfriend YeonJoo who’s also happened to be JinWoon’s little sister. ‘great, the last person I want to see at situation like this’. Rian thought. Both of them just passed by them and ignored them, they went straight to HyoRin, both have worried and sad expressions on their face.

                “how’s oppa’s doing?”

YeonJoo asked HyoRin worriedly, hearing that question, Rian went closer doesn’t care if they doesn’t want her present at the moment. All three of them look at her but as usual, choose to ignore her.

                “well, he’s doing his jobs extremely fine, but he is definitely not okay, now it seemed like he’d devoted his life to his work”

The secretary answer, all of them are sad, the usual happy go lucky JinWoon’s now’s gone, replaced by a workaholic zombie.

                 “evil woman, I’ll swear I’ll never let this get away”

She cursed angrily and stared with grudge at the poor clueless lady who’s now shivered with fear. Fear from both scared of what might happen to her, and fear from what she had done to JinWoon that she can’t even remember. She’s so confused right now, how come she doesn’t even remember her own fault that had makes everyone in JinWoon’s lifes turned their backs on her. She must have done something really really really bad and nasty that even YeonJoo, who always stand up for her when she and JinWoon had fights, are threatening her.

                “calm down honey, if you do that, you might end up in jail, or worse, hurt yourself, I don’t think JinWoon can handle losing two very important ladies in his life on such a short time, he’ll went crazy, not’s like he can get even crazier than now. It’ll kill his soul”

JR hugged his girlfriend from the side with one hand and gently rubbed her shoulder to ease her rage. HyoRin just sighed, she had always been the talkactive types, but right now, she just doesn’t know what to say or how to react with the tense situation.

Rian just standing there, hugging herself and looking at the floor, refuse to give any respond. The messenger was standing beside her, he just look at them with no expression showed.

 Then the television aired the noon news, not that Rian’s interested with that right now, but something that the reporter said had made she turned her gaze to the screen, and apparently everyone there. But all of them showed different emotion.

Rian was obviously shocked with what she heard, that messenger once again, showed no emotion, while the other three looks like their almost cryi9ng, hence HyoRin and YeonJoo had tears pooled in their eyes.

               “the death of hallyu famous actress Lee Ji Kyung or globally known as Rian had bring grieved to all people around the world including the fans and the other entertainer, especially her friends, family and everyone in the Oz Entertainment.  However the most suffered person is of course the young president of Oz Entertainment company Mr. Jung Jin Woon himself. As the public know, this two strong individual in entertainment industry had announce their marriage that will be held next month.”

Rian froze at her place. Watching the news about herself, about her own death, her tears had pooled, apart from the reporters voice, sniffing of the other two women can be heard in the background.

                “according to the police’s statement, the COD is cause by water in her lungs which indicates that she’d drowned, consistent on the place her body was found which was in Han River, not only that, the police had also found traces of blood force trauma caused by a hard cemented object on her forehead, and evident of struggling in her hands and fingers. Police had put this case as homicide and still investigating her death. The evidences had shown that Rian had a fight with someone and the murderer had push her into the river knowing really well that she doesn’t know how to swim as she had said in her profile. The main suspect in this case is someone’s named Bae Su Ji, she is the ex lover of Jung Jin Woon, it is believed that she can’t take their separations well and seemed to blame Rian had stole her boyfriend. One of our reporter are now at the station to get statements from the police, let’s us hear from her.  Luna-shi, what did you have there?”

            “neh, kangsahamnida  Lee ChaeRin-shi, afternoon everyone, as you all know, I’m currently at Seoul Police Department, and standing next to me right now is the chief officer , Madam Choi Sulli, and the leader team that’s had been handling this case , Detective Kang Dae Sung, so it is true that the killer of the famous hallyu star is Bae Su Jie?”

            “we still investigating on that matter, Bae Su Jie-shi is now in our custody and had been interrogate, we are currently collecting evidences, until the evident shows otherwise, she is our main suspect.”

            “Madam Choi, what’s makes the police thought that Miss Bae is the suspect?”

            “I’ll leave that matter to the person who knows better, the one’s in charge, Detective Kang”

            “as we all know, Miss Bae blames the victim Lee Ji Kyung of stealing her lover, there are three main reasons people kills, love, money and power. Miss Bae obviously has the motif and her alibi is also questionable, but it’s not only that, according to the footage we had on the nearest traffic camera, we had a clear vision of someone’s attacking the victim and violently attacked her until she felt down into the river, the distance of the camera are a little bit far but it’s enough to help us identify the victim based on the clothes she’s wearing and we can also see the physical details of the attacker, eventhough we can’t see the face, the clothes and the characteristics seemed to match with Bae Su Jie’s, our CSI are currently collecting and analyzing the evidences. If we have any new leads, we’ll inform immediately”

            “kangsahamnida Madam Choi and Detective Kang. That’s all I have to report here at the station, let’s back to the studio with Lee Cha Rin”

            “kangsmahamnida for the report Luna-shi. Before we went on our next news, there is a special announcement for those who loves our late actress, a memorial ceremonies will be held at the Han River tonight starting at 8pm, everyone can show your support towards Lee Ji Kyung and all her closed one there tonight we’ll record the memorial tonight and aired it live, after that, a special documentary of Lee Ji Kyung will be aired on KBS at 10pm, whoever came to Han River tonight can watch the documentary on the big screen that had been set up just for our lovely actress and it will remain there as one of her memorial and will be named after her.”

JR switch off the television, his eyes pooled. All the three girls are crying. Rian looked at the messenger with dissatisfied looks, she’s still crying.

             “so this is what you wanted to show me? This is what you wanted me to remember? That I’d die and you’re here to take me away?”

She ask unsatisfied.

 

[131805hani]