Confusion

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

 

Rian’s POV

                That day, the fateful day, the day that I learned something that change my life forever, I still remember the day, the sun are shining brightly, but the heat wasn’t felt, the sun are bright but it didn’t hot, maybe because it was Spring, so the weather is really nice.

                I was walking down a very familiar road, though I don’t remember it, but this road is familiar and close in my heart somehow, I couldn’t explain it, neither couldn’t I explain why I was here, heck I can’t even explain how I got here, I just got here.  It was like I was suddenly here.

                To make matter worst, I can’t really remember what date is today, or what day is it, but I remember myself, don’t  worry I didn’t lose my memory and I’m certainly not crazy either. It just I lost the track of time, it’s like I’ve been sleeping for a long time, like I have missing a lot, like I haven’t step out for such a long time. You don’t understand? Don’t worry, neither do I.

                ‘What’s happening right now?’ I asked myself.

                “You really don’t know?”

A voice, a male voice answered me, I turn around and see a very handsome and calm man, looking at me with peacefully, he lean on the wall of a shop I barely recognize, ‘the heck how does he know what I’, thinking’.

                “Let me guess? How do I know what you think, right?”

He said with a smirk, that man, I’m gonna kill him.

                “There’s no need for that, eventhough I’m a messenger, I don’t wanna to die twice”

He said playfully. What the heck is he saying??

                “Bworago??!! Yah! What do you mean??”

I yelled at him.

                “Tsk, tsk, tsk, you really are dense aren’t you Rian? You really don’t get it? Rian-shi, what’s the last thing you remembered?”

He asked me again. I was about to yelled at him as I really don’t know what’s he’s saying, but I stopped because I heard a voice, a voice that I really recognized, that made me fluttered every single time. So I turned around, and saw him. I smiled widely seeing him, Jung JinWoon.

                But, something was wrong, he seemed sad and lost. What happened?

                “JinWoon-ah~”

I called to him sweetly, he ignored me, what the? I followed him, but he seemed to ignore me

                “YAH!! Jung JinWoon! What the heck happen to you?FINE ignored me, you do that, I’m gonna ignore you later even if you apologise”

That’s not working, what did I do that he so mad at me, to make matter worse, that stranger is following me, and is he chuckling, oh no you didn’t. I turned to him and give him a death glare.

                “YAH!!ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY??”

He sighed and turned serious

                “you really don’t remember anything Lee Ji Kyung? Why do you think JinWoon ignores you?”

He asked, I don’t know why, but his tone’s made me shivers. He looked deep into my eyes, I can sense that whatever it is, it’s really an important issue, so I try my hard to remember, but I cant, why is my head so blank? What happens actually. I think too hard that my head ache, and I flinch from the pain. He sighed again.

                “Since it’s already like this, why don’t we just enjoy the show huh? I’m a messenger I already tell that to you, and you just need to know that, other questions will be ignored”

I didn’t get what he’s saying, so I followed his gaze, and saw he was watching at JinWoon, so, I guess he wanted me to follow JinWon huh? But, JinWoon can’t see me, and what’s a messenger? It’s no use to ask anyways, he won’t tell me anything, might as well just follow what he want, he won’t hurt me right? If he does, I’ll kick his retarded .

                “Glad to know that you little brain is actually functioning to tell you what’s good thing for you to do, but kicking my is not one of them”

He said nonchalantly.

Crap! I forgot he can read minds, how does he do that? Whatever, and where is JinWoon headings anyway?

 

NORMAL POV

                Rian kept on following JinWoon and that so called ‘messenger’ walk along with her. Then all three of them stand in front of a music shop.

                “This is ahjussi’s”

Rian said, clearly known the owner and the shop itself. JinWoon opened the door and gets in, followed by the other two.

                The ringing of the bells signals that a customer walks in, so an old man who’s sitting behind the counter turns to the door, he saw all three of them, and just kept silent. He gave a knowing eyes to the ‘messenger’ which the ‘messenger’ choose to ignore.

                Then JinWoon put a krystal piano music box on the table, Rian smile watching the piano, it was theirs, it a symbol of their loves.

                “The music is off tunes”

He said weakly, then he start saying something that Rian found it hard to understand, (a/n : the one that he said in the MV)

                “what are you talking bout?”

She asked, no answered from him of course, the old man just kept silent and take out a key, that key is used to open the piano, it’s the only key that can open it, other way to open the music box was by using JinWoon’s or Rian’s fingerprints.

                The room filled with unpleasant silent. Then they all got out. Rian can’t take it anymore, so she outran JinWoon and stand right in front of him, grabs his shoulders and sream.

                “YAH!!JUNG JINWOON”

She shrieked. To her surprised, he stopped and looked at her with surprise face, I meant who wouldn’t? I’ll be surprised too if someone yelled at me like that.

                “Rian-ah”

He said weakly, Rian just stood there, staring at him, he looks back. ‘dammit, he’s the one that ignored me, but why is it that I’m the one that feeling guilty?’. She thought to herself.

                “Rian, why are you doing this to me?”

                “bwoh? What did I do?”

                “seriously Rian, this is too much for me to handle, I love you so much, so why did you do it to me?”

His eyes was already watery, and so does her.

                “Busumariya?? (what do you mean), what exactly that I do?”

                “I don’t know how will I handle this Rian, I need time, a very long time”

And with that, he walks away, leaving Rian standing alone crying. The messenger walks to her and held her shoulders to look at her in the face

                “well, I usually not this kind of people that care towards other, but are you okay?”

He asked, Rian sniffed,

                “what did I do to receive that kind of treatment from him?”

She said sobbing, voice that come out were hoarse.

                “you really didn’t remember right? Well I guess it was because of a really great shocked that you cannot remember it”

Rian eyed him

                “that question again? Seriously, what do you want me to remember?”

She asked, her voice was weak, she was tired, really tired, both physical and mental.

                “why don’t I just answered all of your questions by showing you?”

He said calmy, and guide her to follow him. She just follow. They arrived at JinWoon’s company, all the staffs seem to ignore them, well, Rian had been there multiple times already, so everyone there know her, but what makes her felt weird is that, no one greet her, usually people will at least smile at her.

                ‘I must really made JinWoon mad that all the staffs also mad at me’

She thought and felt sad. She turned to look at the man beside her.

                “What were we doing here?i don’t think we’ll be welcomed here”

                “Well, to learn the truth, you need to come here, well, that’s what I was told to do, to bring you here, I’m just a messenger anyway”

                “messenger?? Whose messenger? Who sent you to me?”

                “well, you’ll find out real soon”

With that, he guide her to go to JinWoon’s office.

 

[131805hani]