Chapter Four

That is Unexpected

"WAIT A MINUTE! I have a proposal to make."  He turned to face me, I think he's looking at me but I'm not sure because of the freaking hair that is blocking his eyes. "YES My proposal or rather a request" I said mumbling. 

"Go on!" he said, i took my deepest breath. It's now or never.

"master, PLEASE! Can you be my tutor until prelims. I won't bother you after that. It's just that Seohyun, mind you she's my own life-saver but she's making my life complicated by filing a leave of absence on the most crucial moment of my highschool life, which is ofcourse main examination and NO ONE IS PATIENT ENOUGH TO TEACH ME!... yakiri, yakiri, yadada. blah.blah.blah.." I think I took 12 minute 13 seconds to finsih my speech.

"You don't need to explain your whole life. I'll teach you after class. Meet me at the library." We walk together towards the library and every once and awhile boys will greet me, giving me something or just getting my attention and that's when I noticed that he's walking with a fair distance between us. I then realized that he really is uncomforatble with the presence of people. I close the distance between us and look at him. "Are you afraid of the crowd?" I asked him. " I'm not afraid, I just don't like being the center of attention" I shrug and we walk silently to the library.

At the library we took the farthest space at the back, whooooaaaa!!! this is what a library looks like when you're not actually going to sleep. SO MANY BOOKS! WAAAHHH!! "what subject first?" he asks. "PHYSICS, I feel confident since you already taught me a part of it plus you've made me some notes" I smiled as I wave to him the notebook he gave me earlier. He faked a cough, hehehehe, he feels embarassed. "Uhm. so yeah, let's start with Physics. Hmm.. Let's start off with the basic formulas" he then started to write, I looked at him and felt uncomfortable with the hair blocking his eyes.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" I walked to his side and took out my hairgum. "Let's tie your fridge or bangs or whatever it is you call that hair blocking your face. I feel uncomfortable just by looking at you. I started fixing his bangs to an apple hairstyle. OH MYGEHRD!!! The butterflies are alive again with every touch, they are multiplying inside my stomach and they are having a good time partying in there. Before I can vomit rainbows because of what I am feeling right now I pat his hair and said "done!" I look at him and can't help but be mesmerized. "OMO!OMO!OMO! JONGHYUNIIEE!!! you're forehead is so glorious!!!" He really looks cute without his offending hair, if I can just break that eyeglasses of him, he will be perfect.

"Stop staring at me, I will not take off my glasses" See? He's really smart, he can now move to another level of smartness, reading other people's mind. 

We started the tutorial and believe it or not, no you should believe it. I AM ACTUALLY SERIOUS HERE. I did not notice that the time is moving, I actually enjoy the time with him even though we are solving if car starts to run at a constant speed keberloo, keberloo, how many minutes will it take for car b to chak. chak.chak if car b has an acceleration of cherloo ekek. 

The librarian announced that students should now leave and that is the only time I noticed that it already dark outside. Jonghyun is starting to arrange our things and said "come on, we'll continue tomorow. You're a very good student" He smile, I melt, I die and I faint for 5 seconds and got resurrected again. 

"It's late, I'll walk you home" he said as we go out of school.

"No it's okay, I can't bother you anymore. I can handle myself. i know judo" I move my feet and hands on what I think is judo moves. He just laughed and ruffled my hair.

"arasso. arasso, you can practice your judo skills some other time, I'll walk you home and I am not asking for your premission." I just pout , but deep inside I am dying of giddiness.

The same routine happens for a week. Him teaching me and walking me home. Me being a psycho and crazy around him. I actually make pack lunch for him since I notice that he only eats bread. But he still refuses to eat with us since he's really uncomfortable with the crowd, he always eat at the rooftop alone, I once asked him that I go eat with him in the rooftop but he rejects saying that my friends will get jealous if I spend more time with him. Tsssss -_- I'm always with them, I need new environment.

"Jonghyunnie~ I can't go to library today, I need to go home early." I said as I pout.

"Okay, tomorow then." He said, what is that reaction? Can I have a better reaction?

"Hmmm.. you can teach me at our house, I'll cook you a dinner. C'mon! my mom is at home i will not harass you, promise!" I won't last a day without him. MAYGAHD!

Is he supressing his smile? "As if you can harass me, come on! let's go to your house." he said. 

I tried making him smile along the way but he just keep staring at the ground. what's wrong with him? Is he avoiding everybody? i can't understand him. -_- 

"MOM! I'm home! I'm with someone handsome!" I shout. 

"Hi honey, how's your day? and who's that pretty boy behind you?" My mom said holding a tray of freshly cooked cookies.

"Hi Ma'am, I'm Lee Jonghyun. I'm Yoona's classmate. She requested me to teach her, I'm sorry if I'm going to disturb you in your house" Lee Jonghyun said while bowing 90 degrees. 

"ohh. what a fine young man! come in! come in! make yourself at home jonghyunnie~" I knew it, mom will like him. Well, who wouldn't ? He's kind of perfect except for his looks. 

After eating dinner, we proceed to my room and started with our lesson, it became a habbit for me to tie his fridge but he suprise me when he remove his eyeglasses. "WHAT?" he asked. "I've been asking you what subject you want to review and you've been spacing out" I replied the most logical answer "HA?" he rolled his eyes "Are you not feeling well? Do you want to just continue tomorow?" I think I'm drooling, I can't move-on, on how handsome he looks. I shake my head to erase unncessary thoughts and said " C'mon let's be productive let's review statistics" I stretched my hands and tried to concentrate.

 

---------

After all our review session I think he became more comfortable with me, he now talks to me without me initiating the conversation first.  He can now joke with me and I noticed that he actually enjoys laughing. His laugh is so pleasant to my ears, that I think I'm becoming addicted to it.  I tried pursuading him to have her glasses remove and hair be cut but he refuses as if his life depended on it. Overall, I'm happy we're close friends now, although I don't know why he's so uncomfortable with crowd but atleast he's comfortable with me.

My girlfriends are starting to talk to him too, little by little they are beginning to accept the fact that Lee Jonghyun is close to me now. Boys are starting to ask me if he is my boyfriend and I denied. If they think jonghyunnie is my boyfriend they might bully him and he will be more awkward around people. It's the last thing I want to see.

---------

 

One afternoon, my review session with jonghyun got cancelled because he was required to attend a meeting for the geeks. I don't know what that meeting is for, he tried to explain to me but I did not understand. So I was going home when I noticed that there is a flock of girls in the gate. What are they looking for? Is there a movie shooting? OMG! Is GDragon there? OMG!OMG!OMG! GDRAGON!! I need to see GDragon! I want to get pregnant and have beautiful babies with him!!! With that in mind, I push everyone blocking my path but what I saw is not GDragon,not that I'm disappointed. 

Standing outside our gate is 3 handsome human being who I think was created to get all girls around the perimeter to get pregannt by just standing there doing nothing. 

"Do you know our Hyunnie? Is Lee Jonghyun here?" the smallest of the three with light brown hair almost blonde with cute toothy smile asked one of the girls drooling at them. Lee Jonghyun? Are we thinking of the same Lee Jonghyun? WHY? I approach the three men now not so handsome for me because I think they gonna hurt Jonghyunnie.

"Why are you looking for Jonghyunnie? Who are you? I asked them, chins up ready to fight.

 

------

Hohoho. sorry this is crappy. I just want to write.

I'm stressed today.

So who do you think are the three handsome guys looking for Jonghyun?

----