Chapter Eighteen

That is Unexpected

Yoona can feel someone is continuously kissing her all over her face so she decided to open her eyes even though she’s still really sleepy. She found out that it was Jonghyun kissing her. Ahhh. Right I slept here last night because Jonghyun is acting like a nut case.

“Hey. Good morning to you too. Why are you taking advantage of me while I’m sleeping?” Yoona smiled at Jonghyun and decided to just forget what happened last night since she’s not really mad at him.

“ I just miss you. I really, really miss you.” Still kissing her face. Yoona giggled. “Hey that tickles, stop it!” Yoona said as she tried to push Jonghyun’s face away from her.

“Aish, get up Jonghyun-ah! Let me take a bath first!!!” 

“Should we take a bath together?” Jonghyun wiggled his eye brows and Yoona just rolled her eyes. Back is the ert and playful Lee Jonghyun, is he by any case a bi-polar? Just last night he’s punching the wall.

“ert! Now help me get up, I really want to take a bath.” Jonghyun help Yoona up by pulling both of his hand.

Yoona walked to the Jonghyun’s bathroom and took her most wanted bath.

“Hey Yoona-yah, I placed your change of clothes at the front of the bathroom’s door. I’ll just cook our breakfast.” Jonghyun said not waiting for Yoona’s answer.

“Arrasssso” Yoona shouts behind the bathroom door.

------

“Ouch! What’s that for?” Jonghyun said massaging his shoulder. He’s busy cooking their breakfast when Yoona secretly hugged him from the back and bit his shoulder.

“Just feel like doing it.” Yoona shrugged still hugging Jonghyun from the back.

“Get off me, will you? Can’t you see? I’m cooking. I can’t move comfortably.” Jonghyun said while shaking Yoona off him.

“Dun wanna” Yoona is clinging even harder on him now.

Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and finished his cooking while Yoona is clinging to him.

As soon as they finished eating Yoona looked at Jonghyun and cleared .

“So? Care to explain what happened last night?” Yoona’s eyes scrutinizing a looking-away Jonghyun.

“What? What happened last night?” Jonghyun said avoiding Yoona’s look.

“So you’re planning to avoid my question?” Yoona is now inching forward Jonghyun who is still focusing on his walls.

“Aishh. I don’t want to talk what happened last night!” Jonghyun looked at Yoona and abruptly stand up.

“As much as I want not to talk about last night too, I want to know what gotten into you. I’m so irritated with you and I want to punch your throat you stupid guy!” Yoona said as he followed Jonghyun out of the dining area.

“Even I don’t know what happened to me, how do I explain myself?” Jonghyun whispered but enough to be heard by Yoona. Jonghyun sat down on the sofa and Yoona sat facing him.

“Let’s see.. hmmm… why did you get mad at me?” Yoona said, trying her best to understand Jonghyun, if she has done anything to make Jonghyun angry with her, she wants to know so she won’t do it again. She does not want to happen what happened yesterday, it’s tiring and she doesn’t want to start a fight with Jonghyun again.

“I guess I’m not angry with you. It’s just that… how do I say this? You seem so close to that brat. It’s pissing me off. “ Jonghyun is playing with his finger not looking at Yoona while explaining his side.

“By brat, you mean Myungsoo? Marshmallow?”

“AISH! JUST CALL HIM BRAT! Why do you even call him marshmallow? Tch!” Jonghyun said cutting whatever Yoona was saying.

*Sigh* “Okay, so you’re irritated because I’m close to Marsh…” Jonghyun glares at Yoona, *cough* “To that brat, that’s why you’re irritated and you decided to punch the wall until you bleed and shout at me, then go emo at your room?, wow! That was just plain wow!” Yoona said rolling her eyes to Jonghyun.

“Aissshhh!! I don’t know.! Will you stop asking me, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“but I need to know, I don’t want to fight with you, I’m scared. So I need to know what I did to disappoint you.”

“I’m more scared to lose you.” Jonghyun said and hugged Yoona.

“Hey! Stop being so emotional, it doesn’t suit you.” Yoona said chuckling but hugging Jonghyun tightly.

“Don’t go near that brat again. I swear I’ll punch him.” Jonghyun said still hugging Yoona.

“Arasso, such a jealous boy.” Yoona said patting Jonghyun’s head.

“I’m not jealous, I just don’t want to share what is mine and in case you don’t know it yet YOURE MINE.” Emphasizing MINE!.

“Arasso. Arasso. Im Yoona is for Lee Jonghyun only. Are you happy now?” Yoona let go of their hug and kiss Jonghyun’s both cheeks.

Jonghyun smiled and nods like a happy baby.

“Kyeopta.” Yoona said as she pinched Jonghyun’s nose.

(Hey, in case both of you did not know. You are only best friends but you’re acting like lovers. Such a complicated relationship. Tss -_- But I’m the writer of this story so, will that makes me the complicated one? Aisssshhh.. MOLA!!!!)

So back to the story….

 

“Do you really need to go?” Yoona and Jonghyun is at front of Jonghyun’s condo. They are holding each other hand. Yoona needs to go home since her mother might get worried she did not go home last night.

“I still have my own house in case you’ve forgotten and mom is waiting. She will be so mad at me.”

“Just live with me, please? I’ll talk you Auntie.” Jonghyun said while pouting.

OMO!!! Look at this guy. Such a cutie while pouting. I almost want to give in to him!

“ Are you stupid? We’re not a married couple why will we live in one house?” Yoona said. Dragging a not so willing Jonghyun away from his condo.

“ Is that so? Then let’s get married so we can live together!!!” jonghyun said more of Jonghyun whines.

STOP.

FREEZE.

CRICKETS.

ZOOOOM!

MEOW.

What? What did he just say? Yoona is having a mental breakdown. Her heart is doing double time. No let it four. Beating so fast. Yoona just froze to her place.

“Hey” Jonghyun flicked Yoona’s head. “ I said let’s get married! Why are you not answering my proposal!! AISH this woman!” jonghyun is now stomping his foot in front of a blank, gone to space Yoona.

After some while, yoona’s soul was back to his body and decided to get hold of her self, thinking that Jonghyun is probably out of his self. Even though she’s a total bonkers in love she does know that Marriage is only done when both of you are romantically involve, but he and jonghyun. Nah. She knows Jonghyun loves her, but in a bestfriend’s way, that’s not enough to get married.

“Stop talking nonsense Jonghyun. Let’s just go. Mom is waiting.” Yoona started walking while dragging Jonghyun.

“I’ll talk to your mom! I will tell her we need to get married so we can live together!” Jonghyun said as we walk side by side with Yoona.

“Stop it kiddo! Aish you’re acting like a kid early in the morning!” Jyoona hissed.

“Why are you so irritated, are you having your period?” Jonghyun said checking her behind to see if there’s a stain.

“Stop looking at my ert! I don’t have a period.” Yoona whack Jonghyun’s head. “Ouch! You are certainly a sadist. Hitting me everytime.” Jonghyun said massaging his head. “And what is so wrong looking at your cute . It’s so cute, it’s begging to be looked at!” Jonghyun continues to blabber nonsense. “Get off me! You’re such a ert.” Yoona said wiggling her hands. “Arrasso. Arasso, I’ll zip my mouth.” Finally they are having a peaceful walk.

Jonghyun and Yoona finally got at Yoona’s home.

“Go home now. I’ll just call you” yoona said after opening their gate.

“Why won’t you let me in?” Jonghyun asked. “because you might sprout nonsense like getting married. You stupid ert.” Yoona said. “Arasso. Arasso. Just say Hi to auntie for me.” Jonghyun said as he hugged Yoon and kissed both of her cheeks.

“Bye bye! See you tomorrow.” Jonghyun said while waving.

He’s such a kid sometimes I want to bite him. Yah yoona-yah! What a ert!

“Arrasso. I’ll go to your house tomorrow, Don’t go anywhere. Go straight home ert!”

“Arasso yoona-yah! Bye! “ Jonghyun said and walked.

*sighs* Yoona smiled. Last night’s drama already forgotten. She’s just so thankful that Jonghyun and her is back to normal. Just thinking of jonghyun being away from her makes her sad. She will never going to do anything that will make her and Jonghyun separate. She just can’t live without Jonghyun anymore. And it’s becoming scary.

It’s scary how can she became so attached to someone so much. With a sigh. She opens the door to her house.

“MOM! I’M HOME!”

 

-------------------------------------------------

So Me is back!

I want to thank you all for waiting!

I'm so sorry.

I feel inspired again to write because I wacthed CNBLUE concert here in our country and they are so amazing and Jonghyun is ing hot and cute at the same time. MAN.!!!! I miss them already.

Sorry but i can't stand a lonely chapter so I made a fluffy one. I think I want Yoona to relaize her feelings towards Jonghyun little by little. I'll update soon. So I can make it up to you. 

 

I love you. Comments please ^^