Chapter Three

That is Unexpected

 

After making everyone believe that the world is nearing its end and the earth will swallow all my classmates alive because I successfully explained the concept of heat transfer, I look at my master Lee Jonghyun and give him my two thumbs up, the latter just nods and proceeds on taking down notes. *sighs* Where is the smiling god I’ve seen earlier? Is it just a product of my imagination? Am I hallucinating?

“pssttttt… “ I tried to get his attention.

“bleeepp. Bleeeppp.. Master…bleeppp. Bleeeeeeppppp..” NOTHING. I receive 0 attention. I’m not used to it. All my life everybody showers me attention and I don’t feel good having this one delightful creature ignoring me.

“YAH! Lee Jonghyun! Talk to me!” I tried again.

“What?” FINALLY! He realized someone is talking to him.

“Let’s eat lunch together, come with us!” I invited him.

“No thanks, I can eat with myself” O_O SAY WHAT?

“But it’s much more interesting to eat with everyone”

“Thank You but I prefer to be alone”.

What a little ball of sunshine he is. I drop the subject and let him be. I will just proceed with my purpose of making him smile once he’s not busy with taking down notes as if he actually needs it with that brains of him.

After 3 hours of torture, I mean, Physics. It’s now time for LUNCH BREAK. The much awaited lunch break. YEHEY!! DO THE DANCE! PARTY HARD! IT’S LUNCH TIME!

Lee Jonghyun stand up and approached me, “hey!” the god actually talks to a mere human being like me.  “Oh? You talking to me?” I answered him smiling. Without saying anything he shoves me a notebook. I look at him confused “It’s not mine, why giving this to me?”

“ I took down important notes. You can review it at home. It may help you in the exams.” He said looking anywhere but me. I stared at him not knowing what to do. “BADUMP..BADUMP..”  what is that sound? “BADUMP. BADUMP.” OH MY GOD IS THAT MY HEART?? I want to remove my heart from my ribs and offer it as a sacrifice to the god in front of me! Without thinking about it I grab the notebook , jump and cling to master’s neck. I look like a koala and I don’t care-e-e-e-e!!! “Thank You” I whisper, he looked surprise, and he faked a cough and tried to remove himself from my hug. “Everybody’s looking at us, you can let go of me now” he said. I look around and true enough everyone is staring at us as if watching an interesting movie.

I shout at them “WHAT??? First time seeing someone being cute??? GO EAT YOUR LUNCH! AISH THESE PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY” Why so obvious guys? Can you give me a moment with him?

Moving on, I have this strong urge to eat lunch with him but when i looked back where he was just standing 25 seconds ago, I saw no one. WHERE THE HELL IS HE?I look around and saw him already outside? How did he get there that fast? I tried to run after him but Sooyoung grabbed my elbows and said, "MYGAHD YOONA! what are you doing? hugging a nerd? really yoona? Are you that hungry?" look at this drama queen. "Talk to the hands sooyoung, i want to invite him to eat lunch with us!" I said. " Some other time Yoona, He's already out." taeyon said. I really liked taeyon atleast she has the intention of making me happy.

Afternoon class is so boring that I actually count how many brows taeyon have. 

Zzzzzzzz.. My eyes won't won't listen to me. It can't freakin' open! 

"That's all for the day, examination is getting near. you need to study as soon as now, got that guys? see you tomorrow!" Sir Seungho our Statistics and last class for today. I decided to corner Lee Jonghyun> I prepared my speech earlier and I really need to do this before he can Edward Cullen to the door, I mean, you know? get to the door with just a blink of an eye. I grab his polo and said "WAIT A MINUTE! I have a proposal to make!"

---------------

An update??! tss -_- this is boring! sorry guys!

Unsubsscribe as soon as possible before you get annoyed with me

---------