Chapter Twenty : If you're James Dean then I'm Audrey Hepburn

That is Unexpected

 

YOONA 'S POV

I woke up and stared at my surrounding, why I'm I in my bedroom? I'm suppose to be at school.... Ah... Right... I skipped. I skipped school after Jonghyun tells me that he will be studying in Japan after our graduation. This is sad. I don't want him to go. I really want him to stay with me here.

But I cannot be selfish and I don't want to be selfish. Jonghyun will not always gonna be with me. I have to accept the fact that we will not always be together. I have to toughen up and make the most out Jonghyun's stay here. Nothing will happen if I'll just sulk on here. Time is running out and I want to treasure every moment I have with him. This month and a half left, I will make it the most memorable moment in our lives, it will become our treasure.

With that in mind I dialled Jonghyun's number, I don't want him worrying about me. After three rings, I heard him say " hey " in the other line. I assured him that I'm fine and feeling good and that I'll be going to school tomorrow. "Hey Hyunnie, sorry for worrying you. I guess it came as a shock, I mean you going to Japan. I'm so used on having you everyday and just thinking that we will be apart for years, it's sad. I'm sad but I'm okay now. I mean I'm not entirely okay but I think i can manage. It's not like we will stop being bestfriends, right? You'll always be mine and I'll always be yours. It's just a matter of distance .... Oh God! I'm sorry I'm talking nonsense, I mean..." "Hey" Jonghyun interrupted my monologue. "It's okay, he said I'll be more upset if you reacted happy or relieved with me going to another country. It just means that I'm important to you right?" he chuckles "and don't think about it too much ang just rest for the night. I'll see you at school tomorrow " he said and I know that he is smiling even though I can't see him. "Yess, I'll se you tomorrow and you have to be prepared i'm planning on sticking on you like a gum. We'll have to make the most out of our highschool life. " "Arasso. You do that. I'll be so happy if you do that. Goodnight Yoona." And we that we hang up.

I said I'll make the most out of Jonghyun's stay but I can't think of anything to do. Ahhhhhhh. This is seriously killing me. Ah! it! I'll just live as if it was my last.

The next day after staring at Jonghyun all through out the morning class I decided to have a list of all the things I want to do with him before he leaves and I have come up with the following :

1. Go to the amusement park and wear matching headbands

2. See fireworks display together.

3. Play piano and sing a song for him.

I'm sure i have a lot of things i want to fo but i came up with only three things. Hmmmm. I guess I just have to add something up along the way.

 

"Hey Jonghyun, are you busy?" "No, we don't have any practice today. Why? You want to go out?" He said while arranging his things. " Yes, let's go to your practice room. I have to do something."  "Our practice room? Why?" I glared at him.. "Aisssshhh.. Just go with me, will ya? Why do you have so many questions??? " " Yah! Why are you so sensitive? I'm just asking. Get your things and will go. Aish. So sensitive." I just laughed and cling to him while he put his arms around my shoulder. "Let's go!"

When we arrived at their practice room. "Tell me again why are we here? The boys are not even here" he said as he placed our things in the sofa. "Exactly, the boys are not here so may I request for you to sit on that sofa chill , relax, whatever. I have something to show to you." He looks confused but still take his seat whole I go on the stage and check if thr microphone and piano is working. When I'm sure everything is set, " Hey Jonghyun, I said we have to make the most out of your stay but I'm having a hard time thinking of what to do to make our time more memorable. But since I have alaways seen you enjoyed playing the guitar and sing, I think it's time for you to see me perform too. Don't expect too much, I'm not really good at this."

He is smiling , that kind of smile that can melt anyone's heart and I'm sure I'm doing something right.

"I'm starting, okay?" And he said "Yoona! Hwaiting!" 

 

~~ stay for tonight, if you want to I can show you what my dreams are made of as I'm dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

How the hell did you ever picked me? Honestly, I could sing you a song and i don't thinks words can express your beauty. It's singing to me how the hell did we end like this? You bring out the beast in me. We fell in love from the moment we kiss, since then we've been history.

They say that love is forever. Your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Can't promise that thing won't get broken. But i swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me. ~~~

I know this song is for lovers and is not anywhere a song to sing to your bestfriend. But the song strangely reminds me of him and i end up practicing it, imagining of playing it in front of him. And now here i am singing it in front of him and I can see hin staring at me. What is he thinking right now?

Right after i finished the song he approached me, held both sides of my shoulder and made me stand up.

"I'm suppose to sing that song for you but you beat me on it." Then he hugged me and sang the last line "Please stay, forever with me"

I hugged him back and said " I don't think you'll see me smiling while you pack your things because even now, while you're hugging me. I miss you already."

He hugged me tightly and said "I know and I can't imagine being away from you. I hate this" and he kissed my head.

 

..........................

Hi Guys! Guess who's back??? Noob writer is back. Tell a friend!!

Hahaha anyways. The song is called If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens. it's the acoustic version. 

Hey, thoughts on the chapter?